帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-12 17:22:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
i JUDGE: FLA. Young lady CANNOT TESTIFY
Ingham County Routine Judge Paula Manderfield ruled Monday that a 12 year old Florida woman, who was once the Hollands' foster kid, cannot testify in Lisa Holland's trial.
Last week, a local sheriff's private investigator interviewed the girl, who was Many years old when she along with her younger brother as well as sister lived with the Hollands for a couple months in 2001.
Prosecutors said the girl was aware of "food lack issues" regarding Ricky.
Investigators evolved into aware of her after interviews with Tim Holland during the early September.
Lisa Holland's co aide Mike Nichols said afterward it'd have been unfair to allow your testimony of a young girl, who would be recalling events who were about five years old.
"It brings very miniscule value towards search for truth for either side," he said. "I think it might have confused the issues."
Week 1, Sept. 20 22:
In opening fights, prosecutors say the case against Tina Holland is about manipulation, deceptiveness and concealment. Defense attorneys kitchen counter the prosecution's key witness, Harry Holland, is not credible and his vaikka se on En vain sääli teitä awesome guilty plea was intended solely to protect himself.
A Jackson County social personnel testifies that in February Beginning of 2001, Ricky said Lisa Netherlands tied him up kan den brukes om og om igjen i fremtiden during the night time. The social worker recorded a report with Child Protecting Services, but the report was not substantiated.
Jackson school officials testify the Ricky they realized was not the same boy defined and often disparaged by Lisa Holland.
Testimony also reveals Bob was removed from elementary school soon after it was determined he could not qualify for the special education providers Lisa wanted.
Week A pair of, Sept. 25 29
Private investigators found tiny bloodstains in several rooms of Tim and Lisa Holland's Williamston home, a state police forensic science tecnistions testifies.
A new portrait of Tina Holland emerges in court: a new loving mother who frequently called her family medical professional with child rearing inquiries. But testimony also uncovers that the doctor last discovered Ricky on Sept. 20, 2002, and that no records show Ricky ever left for another physician.
Lisa Holland's hairstylist testifies that as hundreds of people searched for Ricky in early Come early july 2005, Lisa told her "she only needed to go on with her life.In
The stylist admits, however, that people react to tragedies in another way.
A Williamston neighbor who existed across the street from the Hollands describes an accident in May 2005 while he found Ricky in his cooking area.
"They don't want me anymore,In . the neighbor testifies Ricky said. "They said I'm a pain. They gotta have another baby."
What is next
Lisa Holland's trial remains today before Ingham County Routine Judge Paula Manderfield. Ingham County sheriff's Detective Lt. Roy Holliday, who coordinated and directed your research, is expected to complete his testimony. Detective Brian Valentine, exactly who along with Holliday interviewed Lisa The netherlands in January, is also timetabled to take the stand.
Lisa Netherlands last spring said your woman never intended to kill the girl adopted son Ricky and this the boy's death was an accident, a former inmate on the Ingham County Jail testified Monday.
Krystal Cut, 28, said Holland told her Ricky had knocked for a knickknack in the living room of their Williamston home, so Holland threw a hammer at the boy's nom Classique Héritage LNH et le logo mind. She then picked that and hit Ricky again.
"She struck him but didn't consider je suis toujours plus soucieux de lapparence de lépoque it would cause his demise," Pierce testified.
One stated Turner of many notes Pierce said Holland passed to her   and this Pierce gave to law enforcement   reads: "The truth needs to be advised. It was an accident. I didn't imply to."
Holland will be charged with murder and boy or girl abuse in 7 yr old Ricky's July 2005 death. The girl's husband, Tim Holland, possesses pleaded guilty to second education murder and is expected to state against her. The demo is in its third few days.

http://portal.idfm.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=34502&extra=
said Finn 23[url=http://a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:36 , Processed in 0.076531 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表