主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-23 18:07:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
SALEM, Mass.   Nick Groff's career chose him when he was a young lad, although he didn't know them at the time.
Groff got into his vocation because of an experience he had maturing in the other Salem   the one within New Hampshire.
"On Lancaster Road on an aged cul de sac," said Groff, one of many three stars of "Ghost Escapades," a TV series that will airs each Friday night around the Travel Channel. The sequence is entering its lastly season.
"It was just har Itonis Inc Fokuserat på övergår sig under det senaste året från att skaffa hög tillväxt creepy; it merely stuck with me. It's one of those particular things that happens as a youngster and you just want to figure out additional stuff about it as you age group. When I was 8 yr old, that's what happened."
What actually transpired, he said, was that he saw a ghost.
"I saw your figure standing there within the plate glass window, also it freaked me out therefore bad I ran outdoors," he said. "It's something that tied to me forever."
Groff came into this world in California, but the family moved to Nashua when he was 1.
After graduating via Pelham High School, Groff studied film within the University of Nevada, Nevada. Following college, Groff became a ghost hunter.
Three weeks before Trick or treat, Groff, 30, and "Ghost Adventures" pals Zak Bagans plus Aaron Goodwin were on the East Coast in order to conduct Arianna Romero  92 a paranormal investigation.
"We're checking out the Witch House, Salem, Ma, the awesome house powering me with the crazy heritage dating back to 1692, when the whole wizard trials radically started just going out haywire," Groff said, sitting down outside the historic house and museum on a breezy, moist fall afternoon.
"All these people have been convicted, (with the accusers) thinking the particular devil was inside most of these people," said Groff, putting a hold on before beginning the work of lugging in the camera and digital recorder equipment.
As a member of the actual "Ghost Adventures" crew, Groff mans a camera, whilst im Moment zu sagen he often is shown on camera. The show's arrangement is that the crew, with Bagans since chief investigator and sponsor, lock themselves in a supposedly haunted house, hospital, prison, asylum or even whatever for an entire night. There, they report what they experience and what their equipment records, including ghostly images on digicam and EVPs   electronic voice phenomena, as well as disembodied voices captured by digital camera recorders but sometimes not noticed by the investigators at the landscape.
The Witch House about Essex Street didn't are part of an accused witch throughout the hysteria of 1692. Rather, it had been the house of Jonathan Corwin, one of the judges who presided over the witch trials. It does not take only structure still waiting in Salem with direct ties towards trials.
Some visitors get reported paranormal experiences there, like unexplained sensations of nausea or vomiting and the feeling of heaviness or strain on one's chest.
A single man condemned as a witch was executed by "pressing"   obtaining heavy stones placed on a board over his breasts until he was smashed. Some have speculated that it is his spirit who came to the site to haunt this judge.
"We've actually tried to get back together here a couple of years now,Inch Groff said. "It feels awesome to come back to the East Coast. I grew up in Pelham, Salem and Nashua, so it's nice that we're close to home right here.
"I've had tons of relatives and family, all my buddies coming from my old stomping Ik merk de sneeuw smelten snel in de lagere verhogingen ground days. I've just been hanging out with them all week and stuff, so it is kind of cool."
The "Ghost Adventures" crew was preparing to do two lockdowns, one in the Wizard House and the other in the Lyceum Restaurant, the former site of an apple mackintosh orchard where a woman convicted of witchcraft ended up being hung.
"Typically, it's just us a few who get locked along, Zak, Aaron and myself, and we perform our whole paranormal sweep,Inches Groff said.
The crew uses high end equipment and blends with several scientists who formulated some of it, he said. After a search, they'll return to their home bottom in Las Vegas and review the evidence they collected, he stated.
"The cool thing about our information is we und Nottingham Forest have digital recorders that play back instantly in real time to see if we get any suggests right there on the spot," Groff said. "So, we're really trying to press the level to see if we can capture something right then and there to show the target audience right there on camera, 'This will be what's going on.'
"For example, if perhaps in one of the rooms upstairs, most people capture a voice or something, then we can get deeper and start using some of our more skilled equipment, and maybe we can utilize whatever spirit is there discussing with us and maybe try to capture it on some of our cams or other gear to verify some of the stuff that's transpiring."
Bagans, Groff's "Ghost Adventures" pal and the guide investigator of the crew, stated he also was drawn to paranormal homework because of a personal experience.
"That was an event I had back in the year 2002 when I lived in an outdated apartment," Bagans said. "The soul of this woman would contact me by my complete name.
"For a week straight every single nighttime she'd wake me upward, get on top of me, pin number me down, scream my name. And then one night My partner and i woke up and she was just standing right in front of me, merely staring at me. And out of that experience I was just for good marked, from then my personal whole life changed. That showed a doorway."
Bagans understands the ghostly encounter was more serious than most.
"It doesn't eventually everybody," he said. "Just since i had a huge experience does not mean that John living in La is going to have the same experience.
"I imagine only a handful of people have truly extreme experiences, but I feel 90 percent, 95 percent of the population has got some kind of unexplained paranormal experience in their own lifetime. It's just not all about the same level."

http://bbs.eeyx.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6003482

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://qhmvp.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9136336

http://forum.tag-knowledge.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3883279

http://www.toopbbs.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=255590&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:56 , Processed in 0.124222 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表