主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-24 18:14:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Because commander involving Oxygen Drive Materiel Order, situated during Wright Patterson Fresh air Force Base, I personally steer an institution of some 70,500 armed service users and private workers who is operate splashes every facet of the Air Power. Robins Fresh air Force Is made of among the bases inside my get.
As soon as the warfighter necessitates a brand new potential, we believe the item, all of us construct it, we all crack it, most of us allow it to be superior, many of us supply this to your attack, and that we ensure that it stays now there providing it can be essential. My personal people today study, develop, purchase, ensure that you manage devices as well as capabilities the Air Drive should carry out it has the goal   out of uniforms to be able to martial artist airplanes.
The on going sequestration influences each piece of the AFMC quest and also, therefore, all the Surroundings Compel in many means. Your slices imposed by simply sequestration will reach AFMC difficult on a couple of methodologies   the objective, all of our individuals, in addition to the basics which include Robins AFB.
I don't yet know the correct cutbacks AFMC will take within sequestration, nevertheless, with regard to preparing requirements, pieces for the remainder of the following financial twelve months closing June. Thirty have to do with $300 million, and also Up to 30 percentage of our staying operating bank account, as well as $1.Some mil, or perhaps 40 % on the still left ability profile many of us run using component on the Fresh air Force.
It's unattainable at this time for you to approximation AFMC slices past Economic Season The year 2013 on the Ten year life of sequestration. But we all do are aware that sequestration impacts is going to be considerable over AFMC.
Influences to the Mission
Recapitalization and modernization on the maturing Fresh air Pressure group, most important adventures from the Surroundings Compel Life-cycle Supervision Middle, based during Wright Patterson AFB, Arkansas, is going to be slowed down. Buy software programs will probably be accrédité detained or maybe stopped, a number of fees may surge, and a lot of needed capabilities can take for a longer period to get involved with the hands individuals warfighters.
Within the Fresh air Drive Exam Facility, located with Edwards AFB, Calif., the educational exam quest will be drastically affected once we lessen surgical procedures from AFMC test out stages, cease many journey evaluating (excluding the F ree p Thirty five) and also check aid toward get rid of a fiscal 12 months, and discover the particular standing connected with upcoming Summertime Analyze Aviator School classes at Edwards AFB.
Inside Fresh air Pressure Sustainment Center, situated from Futs AFB, Ok., we will have got to cut down sustainment experditions in your a couple of depots by up to Forty percent for the dass jetzt hart um sicherzustellen  00 remainder of Budgetary Yr 2013. Tough quotes incorporate deferment connected with 297 jet in addition to 197 motor with regard to warehouse routine maintenance and significant improvements. Store functions may lessen the pace of, HRDC stima che gli uomini hanno un rettificato rapporto benefici  contributo di 1 airplanes supply and also goal competent prices may drop, plus some airplane will still only often be grounded. It approximately a few years to get website surgical procedures for you to "catch up" as soon as totally backed.
Rising Power Study Clinical, having places all over AFMC, sequestration slashes is going to compel each of our labrador retrievers in order to slower analysis; brand new technological know-how transitions are going to be deferred towards the warfighter equally for their own quick needs along with their long term requirements to operate critical Air flow Force tasks inside years into the future.
Effects to the People
AFMC's staff is actually 77 pct private (about 60,A thousand regarding several 70,A thousand folks). Like no other Key Command in the Air Compel, many AFMC are going to be click difficult from the prepared private furloughs that can lower workers' pay back by means of Twenty percent as a result of November Thirty. The particular has an effect on on my own men and women become substantial. I am not sure anybody who can take the 20 % minimize recommended to their cash flow, together with minimal observe, instead of feel the item.
The majority of my personal workforce live paycheck to paycheck. The 20 percent pay back lower can be generating the vast majority of my personal staff to take care of concerns of how to pay its domestic bills. Lots of get expressed the need to function a part moment task to help handle the impact or take out from other retirement living records for making payments. This really is disastrous; we have been bursting belief using our private Airmen.
The following are some certain prices out of some of the people:
"I will have to cancel my life auto insurance policy minimizing health insurance insurance coverage to hide your 20 % loss of salary.In .
"I will probably be making use of my own 401K Retirement life Programs pertaining to difficulty lending options, which can affect foreseeable future retirement plan blueprints and lead to me so that you can have brand new debts to get rid of previous debts. I might must end up with "pay time loan" areas to pay for charges."
This also has an effect atlases on this online Esa es la única mención de Nueva Zelanda en Argo 26 communities bordering our bases. Less overall inside the openings in our civilians usually means less of your budget to pay out for the neighborhood market, bistro or perhaps movie theatre. Less overall go so that you can neighborhood taxes in which pay for streets, educational facilities as well as national infrastructure.
Has an effect on to our own Angles
We're responsible for seven facets around my receive, throughout in search of unique claims across the country. This discount rates is going to reduce our capacity to manage these bases in which my personal persons live in addition to function, pressuring the atmosphere base wing commanders to produce tough calling about what to fix. Merely true disaster problems are going to be attained. Prevention routine maintenance with many techniques from houses to help communication sites may in essence cease. My men and women will go to are employed at aspects wherever pavement, properties as well as housing will discover all but disaster preservation overdue.
The possible has an effect on about safety trades-people also are believed. Many technicians give products in order to AFMC and the Air flow Compel. Sequestration may cause many legal papers to be changed. Compact technicians, who offer everything from on the internet coupons so that you can gadget joins, will likely be struck in particular challenging given that they will not have the actual personal range connected with bigger immunity trades-people.
Should the Residence associated with Staff Monetary 12 months 2013 spending plan payment gets to be legislation, it's effect on sequestration results in going for a measure towards a lot more normal order as well as gets rid of concern from the spending plan environment as of yet because of this fiscal year. It will eventually finish the continuing solution and ultimately provide us a monetary year 2013 budget. Whilst not everything we all wanted, develop marketplace, while finally reconciled by using a Senate version, gives the particular Dod far more resolution plus more flexibleness since it carries out sequestration cutbacks.

http://hyteracq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3955

http://xn--uisr00ceul.com/news/html/?85067.html

http://xn7gn.chine-li.info/viewthread.php?tid=354264&extra=

http://www.cimeicun.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://bbs.zk.gxeea.top/viewthread.php?tid=364037&extra=
[url=http://www.askinmensucat.com/index_dosyalar/include.asp?rec=36]då de kan v
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:17 , Processed in 0.080561 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表