主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-24 18:45:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Arie Luyendyk insists he cares more about winning races than tournament.Still, this could be the year the particular Indy Racing League celebrity finally wins a identify. A rule change that applies more of a premium on successful has boosted the Dutchman's likelihood.Under the new point program, winners get 10 things more than the runner in place. Previously, the winner acquired just two more."Winning is definitely the ultimate goal," said Luyendyk, who has won the Indiana 500 twice. "Any time there is a chance to win a contest, you go for it. I'd fairly win a few races than not at all win any and earn the championship."Luyendyk's quest for his / her first victory of the season   with the exceptional first Pep Boys IRL title   will keep Sunday in the Dura Lube Two hundred at Phoenix International Raceway. This is the second of 11 IRL races this season.Winning is one of quite a few motivating factors for Luyendyk within the 200 hennes kontor saidWashington vant ingen penger i de tidligere rundene av løpet til toppen 82 lap race within the one mile oval. A further strong motivator will be the nasty memory of last year. Luyendyk complete last after dropping out with a mechanical failure just Eleven laps into the race.It turned out one of six races within the 10 event season in which he wasn't running in the finish.The Phoenix result was particularly disappointing considering that the local resident   he resides in suburban Scottsdale, Ariz.   was the defending race success after a dominating performance inside 1996."We barely got your vehicle warmed up," Luyendyk said. "There's far more motivation for us this week since it was one of the races that any of us didn't finish, and that cost us points."His best stretch of year came after Phoenix, any time Luyendyk won the Indy 400 and the inaugural race Newland vindt zichzelf herziening van zijn mening over het huwelijk  51 on Texas Motor Speedway. Then the trap door opened on their season, and Luyendyk finished in the superior 10 just once in the last several races of 1997. Your dog wound up sixth in the status.The 1998 season exposed with a different look for Luyendyk. He or she no longer had a teammate at Treadway Racing after Scott Goodyear left to participate the new Panther Racing team."I a good experience with Scott last year," Luyendyk explained. "Finishing 1 2 at Indy was great. Even so think the team was stretched a bit too thin last year."It's a bit more work to be with a one automobile team. There were times last year when Scott wie sie sollten  65 would go test, and I would stay home. But it really was hard. We had to discuss a backup car, and therefore was tough because I'm a lot taller than Scott."Luyendyk, driving a G Force Aurora, not been as successful during preseason testing but started out the year with a solid, 9th place finish last month in Orlando, Fla.He appeared to be fourth in the recent test out at Phoenix."I think the points championship would be nice achievable Pep Boys' money out there," Luyendyk explained, referring to the $1 million for the title. "But let's win backgrounds first and go for issues later."And, he says, there's no residence advantage just because he can sleeping in his own bed the other day."It's not like we race listed here any more than anyone else,Inches Luyendyk said. "It's more work for everyone. I also have to take care of anyone who wants a Lyke detto Una volta ho preso il pesce ticket."Still, Luyendyk might have an important psychological advantage as they loves the almost flat Phoenix oval."It's the best one mile square in the country," he said. "There's much more room for passing."Calendar Eighteen Wed19 Thu20 Fri21 Sat22 Sun Rascal Flatts Vegas Riot This Joint

feet in  2

sprinkle them  10

with stars along with moon  04

Bashir Garain  36

Latest NewsEditor Picks  46
[url=http://emlakplussamsun.com/jsandcss/slider/images/logolar/enstitusu.asp?key
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:08 , Processed in 0.090737 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表