主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-26 22:57:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
So much so, that it could hardly be regarded as an ill advised decision to hop in the shower area assuming there was time for a great apply, lather, rinse and possibly duplicate several times if necessary.It's middle of first lather when the artist apologetically rings, setting up an engaging and good 20 minute chat to promote his current, extensive Canadian tour, which hits Calgary Tuesday for a Marquee Beer Market along with Stage show."I'm supposed to be from the studio right now   I'm a couple of hours and a half late," the actual star says before candidly offering an unnecessary explanation. "But I became on (MTV's) Wild 'N Out a week ago so I got super intoxicated and super twisted and i also overslept. That's why I'm late for this, I'm so sorry, dude, I have to tell the truth."Yes, broad hair brushes are ridiculous. Especially when you are considering Tech N9ne.The Kansas City natural born Aaron Yates is a remarkably unique entity in the music industry, generally speaking. A smart, gifted, fiercely unbiased artist, who has forged an amazing almost unparalleled career in the last two decades, Tech has published more than a dozen studio compact disks, appeared on video game, flick and TV soundtracks, and sold upwards of two million records, helping cause him to be the highest grossing American indie artist, Hassan Rouhani even earning him an area on Forbes' list of hip hop kingpins.He also has his own label Peculiar Music Inc. which has a unique impressive roster of expertise from across North America, most of whom are showcased on his fifth and hottest collaboration project Strangeulation, which decreased in May."It's a beautiful aspect to be able to showcase my performers that I'm so proud of," he says noting the benefits of "elite" rappers such as Murs, Krizz Kaliko as well as Ces Cru.Of course, Tech won't only cast his net in her Contact by e mail 507 own label and in precisely the hip hop pond, with him also tapping pop natural talent, such as singer Ryan Bradley to the standout Over It, and returning to a previous collaboration with Technique of A Down frontman Serj Tankian with a remix involving Straight Out the Gate."I like to fuse two artists alongside one another and they don't have to be just one kind," he says. "I love to capable and mix, I love to mash things jointly and make something beautiful."That final track originally appeared about last year's Something Else, famous mainly for the appearance of the surviving members of a classic rockband that has been an ongoing and not likely source of inspiration for Computer, including the naming of their label."Oh, my God, man, it was a dream come true,Inches he says of working with The Doors on the track Unusual 2013. "You never know something like that will happen until you push."Who idea a black kid out of (the) projects in Kansas City, Missouri would end up using the services of the people that inspired him to come up with the title intended for his label Strange New music   Strange Days and People Are Strange. to the alternative section of hip hop such as Danny Brown while also being able to attract somebody such as Tankian or The Doors speaks to Tech N9ne's talents and tolerant approach which has also triggered open ended appeal.Consider the fact that his 19 time Canadian headlining tour is sandwiched amongst appearances at Sacramento's Aftershock Festival, which also features everyone from Steal Zombie, Limp Bizkit and Godsmack for you to Weezer, Bad Religion and The Ovum, and as the only hip hop respond to Slipknot's October Knotfest, which also includes Danzig, Antrax as well as Carcass.Tellingly he doesn't seem misplaced on either bill."I point out that every day now, like it's very crazy that I've designed this thing with a hip hop and also rock edge and everything," he says pointing to the fact that he thinks his 2013 EP Therapy: Sessions, your "full on rock project" with Korn collaborator Ross Johnson mazelen en kinkhoest zorgen in San DiegoUpdated  88 might have shown he can carry his own with the heavier functions."It just threw me for the loop because I've been working to get with Slipknot for so many years . It reached somebody to want to have me on that show. It just lets me know that Debbie Burbank everyone has been paying attention and they realize that energy within my music or they hear it and I'm simply just so stoked to go out in top of that metal crowd, gentleman, and see how they receive me."I just want to yell on 'em, I'm going to yell on 'em."Interesting collaborations, soundtracks, rock outings, alone records   ultimately, all of it travels to Tech's wish to have "more people coming into Strangeland."And when alluded to at the outset, he or she is certainly not laying down on that employment, with him already all 5 songs in on a completely new record which he's trying to finish up in the coming months.He's going to however say that fans are going to be surprised, just as he The problem is thatHowever shocked even himself."It was difficult to do, and I did it," Technological says. "I never thought I could be a person else . I thought that was always going to be a problem for me for the reason that I'm so me, you already know?"

http://web.huasanli.com/news/html/?44667.html

http://cgi.www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kk_aoi/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi/

http://www.wangweili95511.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=17285

http://cgi.www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~eucaly/dialy/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=30&command=read_message/

http://www.lyysw.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5923155&fromuid=132298
[url=http://billurtekstil.com.tr/js/oyuda/bioyzg.asp?homepage=107]un très grand
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 16:53 , Processed in 0.100909 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表