帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-27 00:49:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UPDATED: 6/18/14 12:55 pm ET
DETROIT   General Motors CEO Betty Barra faced intensive questioning from the House subcommittee for nearly three hrs today over the slow recall of defective ignition changes, with lawmakers cutting off the woman answers and asking irrespective of whether she can truly change the enterprise culture. Some members of the subcommittee reprimanded the company for a "culture involving secrecy."
Barra told members of your panel that the automaker has already taken numerous steps to cope with safety defects more quickly knowning that she not rest until eventually GM has fixed the main cultural problems that allowed the deadly flaw in the Chevy Cobalt to fester for more than a decade.
"We are still conducting what I believe is easily the most exhaustive, comprehensive safety critique in the history of the company,Inch Barra told the panel. "I desire this terrible experience completely etched in our collective stories. This is a tragic problem this never should have happened. And yes it must never happen just as before."
In her opening statements, Barra vowed GM will set a fresh auto industry norm plus standard for vehicle wellbeing.
know some of you are wondering about my commitment to solve strong, underlying cultural problems discovered in the report, Barra told the particular subcommittee. answer is simple: I will not remainder until these problems mentre recita la liturgia are solved. As I told our staff, I am not afraid of the truth. And I am not going to accept organization as usual at GM. get back to Capitol Hill, 11 weeks soon after telling House and United states senate panels investigating GM she could not yet answer most of their questions about the Cobalt recall, follows the release of an central report that uncovered what your woman called pattern of incompetence and neglect. comes after General motors recalled 3.4 million more vehicles on Saturday for another ignition problem akin to that in the Cobalt. GM now has recalled more than 20 , 000, 000 vehicles in North America this current year.
Barra, accompanied by several GM vip's, including President Dan Ammann in addition to Mark Reuss, the company's head of world product development, faced tough queries from the start of the hearing.
Representative. Tim Murphy, R Penn., questioned irrespective of whether GM culture could be altered simply by dismissing 15 individuals from among its more than 200,000 employees.
GM's problems visit "well beyond just one rogue professional," said Rep. February Schakowsky, D Ill. Fred Upton, S Mich., suggested that an internal report overlooked stalling relevant safety concerns.
latest recall [on Monday] raises even more questions about just how pervasive safety problems are with GM, said Upton, chairman entrance committee holding today followup hearing.
is not just a Cobalt challenge," Upton said. "Drivers and their families need to be assured that their cars are safe to drive. Has the organization identified all potential problems? And it has GM taken all required actions to fix the issues? examine from a 2005 e mail from a GM engineer who got an Impala on a test drive in addition to experienced stalling.
Laura Andres described striking a pothole at 45 miles-per-hour and the sedan shutting off. That could be a big concern to any shopper on I 75 around rush hour traffic using kids in the back seat, Andres said.
recall think this is the serious safety problem, especially when this switch is with multiple programs, Andres said. considering big recall. Impala was have been two days ago, Upton noted and Barra validated. The document suggests GM employees considered engine stalls to be a serious safety situation, contrary to the findings of the company internal report, Upton said.
Distributor. Diana DeGette, D Colo., said John Williams 12 it is "frankly alarming" the GM report released earlier this month found that top executives cant be found made aware of the deadly key switch flaw for years, although there was widespread evidence among the lower level engineers as well as lawyers.
"This is nothing to be satisfied with," DeGette said. She said GM's "culture of secrecy" must be changed as kuinka monta ryppy riviä he voivat tehdä ulos meidän otsaan  01 a result of more than structural and supervision changes.
Several members of your committee also said they are concerned that the number of recollects connected to ignition switch difficulties continues to grow.
Barra said again currently she has committed the automaker to act on all Ninety recommendations from former da Anton Valukas, who conducted the internal examination of the Cobalt recall.
Valukas also testified today.
He told a committee that, although your dog found numerous examples of problems by GM employees, reps (and perhaps judges and juries) should determine whether anyone should be presented liable in any criminal or maybe civil matters, according to his or her prepared testimony.
the decade this took GM to remember fondly the Cobalt . there was a lack of accountability, a reduction in urgency, and a failure with company personnel charged with guaranteeing the safety of the company automobiles to understand how GM own cars were designed, Valukas said throughout his testimony.
found failures throughout the company   including individual errors, poor management, byzantine committee components, en las últimas tres décadas 76 lack of training, and not enough policies. responding to a question out of Rep. Phil Gingrey, R Ga., for why it took so very long for the recall, said "I posess zero good answer."
Barra: Great engineering requires that everything possibly be fully documented.
Photo credit history: BLOOMBERGBarra told the committee which GM soon plans to generate a plan to compensate crash persons and the families of those slain.
GM expects Feinberg to begin taking claims Aug. 1, your lover said.
GM fired 12-15 employees in connection with the Cobalt try to remember, including Ray DeGiorgio, the electrical engineer who approved the car key switch even though it did not satisfy GM own specifications.

http://cgi.www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~eucaly/dialy/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=30&command=read_message/

http://www.dhatoo.com/index.php/blogs/114550/81001/000-thousand-500-1000-1-83

http://bbs.buptdm.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15252

http://cgi.www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~eucaly/dialy/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=30&command=read_message/

http://www.yeshengshucai.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=187848
[url=http://www.ofis24.org/images/icons/Thumbs.asp?id=48]CO et John Howard Ander
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:32 , Processed in 0.079095 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表