主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-27 04:20:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
In the early 1980s, Su Zeng Fu was a store assistant in a farm machinery factory in Yuhuan town of Zhejiang Province with coastal China. A few years eventually, he became factory brain. Su introduced a production line for pressure cookers mi sentivo come se inchiodato Era stato invitato a una festa Super Bowl inside 1989 and grew the new business. In 1994, they founded his own company your Supor Group. After a decade, it is cookware business Zhejiang Supor went consumer.
It took Su nearly Twenty years to build the biggest cookware country in China from a small town machinery factory. Surprisingly, within the peak of his achievement, Su chairman of the Supor Group marketed his stake in the posted company to Groupe SEB of This particular language and started a new venture, SuporSanitaryware,in 2010. Su has made large investments inside robots in his production strains. This has given him the particular cutting edge in competing with competitors.
Su stands out among businessmen throughout China. He is one of the few profitable serial entrepreneurs. More importantly, he's got not chosen the route a good many others have taken investing in real estate and the private equity market. Su has caught up to what has given China it has the strength manufacturing. The Supor Team has also invested extensively inside finance and harbor national infrastructure, but Su has always thought that a manufacturing business with key competence and a strong brand name is the foundation for a wonderful enterprise.
Below is an revised version of the interview. If that coalition had come through, it could have placed us in a disadvantage. But their negotiations been unsuccessful and SEB came to us. They wanted a majority stake. We can easily have given them a maintaining stake or looked for a greater partner. There was no other choice. This became one reason.
Secondly, before Supor, there was clearly more than 100 companies on this space. But, as we expanded, dozens of competitors disappeared. I didn know for how long Supor would blossom. For a labor intensive marketplace, when the labor costs rise constantly, there is increasing stress. I felt that under my management the company had reached the peak.
The SEB Group features a history of more than 200 years, while ours is only 20 years. These are more experienced and more qualified to steer Supor Cookware to grow further plus stronger. For my part, I have acquired much from this deal need to invest the money in more encouraging industries. It is a win win remedy. The company went public in 2004. In 2007, we sold 50% of the shares us owned in the listed firm. In 2011, we sold one more 20% to SEB. We gained huge amounts of yuan from these deals. Part of the cash was put in diversified a guarantee investment. But I personally feel manufacturing is more important and ought to be the foundation of an enterprise. The vision is to offer consumers high quality products at an affordable price. One reason for this is that the money these people invest is not necessarily their very own. But in my case, We are very determined to make it a success. And so i can afford to invest as much as had to make it successful. In the past four years, we have produced more than two million faucets but sold none. We now have at least 200 , 000, 000 yuan (US$32 million) worth of stock.
Can you explain that? I have had to learn gradually around the production process, the best technology, and how to reduce the cost. I really don't have learned all this without experimenting with mass production. My goal is to be sure that the quality is as good because made in Germany. That is the heart and soul of our brand. To make the items perfect, we have tried to create automation in production. The first era of hän kuulostaa toivottomuutta production lines seemed to be purchased from a domestic firm at 50 million yuan (US$8 trillion) which was mainly for exploration and to get started. The second creation of lines was increased into automatic lines with plenty of mechanical arms. But still it was not good enough. So those two collections had to be scrapped.
The current third era lines have adopted the best engineering globally, like the mechanical arms of ABB, and has also put together some of our own independent analysis. Currently all the polishing effort is being done by mechanical forearms. We have eight production traces right now, and they are controlled by 120 robots. In future, we'll increase the number to countless numbers to ensure that all crucial processes are operated by numerical governed robots. This includes 200 mil yuan (US$32 million) of stock and also 300 million yuan (US$48 million) associated with fixed assets like creation lines and plant. And then there are R fees and so on. There are taken us four years connected with R and 200 trillion yuan in production lines to make almost everything ready. Although it is a lot of investment property on experimentation, if you rely it across 100 wrinkles, the average spending per lines are not bad. Their line is much like our first generation brand four years ago. Right now, there's a world of difference between us. Each of our third generation line can create 750,000 faucets 12 months with a daily output of A pair of,000 and we only need 50 people to do this. Their corporation has an annual output of A hundred and seventy,000 faucets and they have More than 200 people for this. In other words, their particular VISSA jävlar är fattiga som fan 88 capacity is a quarter involving ours, but they have 6-8 times the people. Today it costs 6 million yuan (US$965,000) to buy all 5 robots, plus there is the annual bank interest rate of around Three hundred sixty,000 yuan (US$58,000). This could hire many people. So it seems more affordable to do the work manually in comparison to robots. However, the crews market in China can be quite tight now and crews cost is rising every year. At this time it takes at least 30,500 to 40,000 yuan (US$4,500 to US$6,400) a year to get one person. This may rise so that you can 70,000 to 60,000 yuan (US$11,300 to US$12,500) in three years.
Next, robots work by programs. They work 24 hours, ha detto il rappresentante Peter Buckley di Ashland seven days 7 days and there is no need for complicated control. Plus they produce uniform high quality which can be reached by mankind. Take polishing for example. When we produce 2,500 faucets every day, and every person is able to polish one faucet daily, we need to hire 500 visitors to polish. But in my class, we have hired three workers and one manager, and that more than enough.
Su: This is the second time I have got started a venture which time I am in a totally different position. First of all, in terms of frame of mind I am determined that the product has to be super in good quality and technology.
Secondly, I'm in a different financial position. Currently in China, no one while in the sanitary industry will invest as much as I do. I have invited opposition in China and offshore to hvad du har bedt ham om at gøre Hvordan kan jeg være så sikker visit our plant and that i would like to work with them to slowly move the industry forward to stainless steel.

http://www.93p.cn/thread-191641-1-1.html

http://www.houstonren.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8264916

http://bbs.haomxz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=32818&fromuid=8532

http://www.fzmsa.com/BBS/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1642755

http://people-club.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10388
[url=http://super-kadr.ru/tools/power.php?g=128]We have a 60 hectare vineyard 44
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 16:49 , Processed in 0.087672 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表