主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-27 17:18:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Move over, Ron Burgundy. Chrysler Group's Dodge brand Yo no conozco el contenido de este uno aquí 93 has a completely new viral video sensation.
It features not the buffoonery of a movie character but black pearls of wisdom from serious centenarians plus a tone that morphs rapidly from touchy feely to completely rebellious with one screech on the guitar.
"Wisdom," an Ninety second video marking Dodge's A centesimal anniversary, is burning up the Web, generating more than 5.7 million views within 24 hours of that posting on April 18, according to online video analytics agency Visible Measures. Even Chrysler's standout Super Bowl commercials failed to achieve such striking leads to their first day on the internet. auto industry itself   submit bankruptcy.
But while many of such hits came out of carefully planned posting campaigns backed by big costs, videos such as "Wisdom" and one for any Fiat 500 Abarth called "Seduction," later on adapted for a Super Serving commercial, represent a different breed of dog: small scale, low budget productions that the marketing shop uses to test the waters for unorthodox brand messages.
They are the solution of a creative process that stresses experimentation and risk taking without having big spending, says Olivier Francois, key marketing officer for Chrysler Party and Fiat. It relies on hurling even half baked concepts into the public domain and taking advantage of inexpensive social media to watch what goes on.
"When you explore territories the place, by definition, you have not been prior to and maybe not even the competition continues to be before, then you have to test a small amount what you do," Francois explained. "And that's how we like to work with social media, and YouTube in such cases."
In just its first few days online, "Wisdom" found that traction that's rare within auto marketing. Despite wasting more on online video content just about any other major organization category, car companies battle mightily to concoct the magic elixir needed for viral success. The biggest strikes, such as Volkswagen's "The Force" and Chrysler's "Born of Fire,In . started out as Super Container commercials, piggybacking on the 100 thousand viewers who tune in on a yearly basis and the massive budgets about reaching them.
"Wisdom," in comparison, hasn't been on TV, and Chrysler lacks the firm plans to use it on TV in the future, Francois says.
It's a signal that "great content" has a way of going through, said Seraj Bharwani, chief analytics policeman of Visible Measures. "Dodge did it in a unique strategy to rekindle Australind residentcitizenhomeownerpersonkamaaina the attitude as well as the emotion that crosses a long time," he said.
The interest for "Wisdom," Francois said in a interview last week, came in a request from Dodge manufacturer chief Tim Kuniskis for a training video to set up Dodge's New York auto indicate press conference unveiling a 2015 Challenger and marking this brand's 100th anniversary.
In which got Francois thinking: Why is a centennial critical? It says something in regards to brand's longevity but may not be a great differentiator in the auto market. Besides, how would marking Hundred years of heritage mesh together with Dodge's image as an irreverent brand aimed toward young males?
The idea with regard to Dodge to spotlight elderly people came in part from a desire to escape the model of typical commercial anniversaries, which Francois said is often "extremely institutional," and to thumb it's nose at Western society's fixation about youth.
"I'm always impressed, and never always positively, when I hear marketing pitches bragging about how precisely 'I've got the youngest customer' and in what way 'I'm speaking to the youth' and how 'We're talking with the millennials,'" Francois said. "I'm not sure why our society is hiding aging."
His original artistic brief called for a montage involving still photos of old folks and a voice over having a tone reminiscent of Ram's "Farmer" commercial from your 2013 Super Bowl.
Although director Samuel Belgium Bayer, who also directed "Born of Fire," had additional ideas. He shot a person version matching Francois' specs and the other live action spot using actors speaking to the camera.
Ppos begins with fragile voiced centenarians, each of them identified by name and yr of birth, offering blocks such as "There are miracles all-around you" and "Always tell the truth." One half minute in, though, individuals gems take on a mischievous edge: "Don't always do what you are told to do." "Be a negative boy." "Live fast.Inches A haunting soundtrack gives way to an electric powered guitar power chord and also the sound of rumbling motors along with screeching tires. The subject: "You learn a lot in Century."
"I just fell therefore deeply in love with that, I haven't even seen the other one however," Francois said.
'Half an idea'
The 5.7 million online views noted in the first 24 hours have been more than those notched by any of the 10 most viewed Super Bowl auto commercials in recent history in their first day on the net, according to Visible Measures, which aggregates online video viewing data about sites from across the Web.
Francois didn't anticipate such a effect. "I personally liked it, but it really doesn't mean anything," he explained, noting concerns about how very well Dodge's brand message would come all over in the voices of the seniors. "Other people I respect significantly in the company were more doubtful, and some were the contrary. In this case, I personally was believing that we were on to something, however it was not sure."
The belief that it went ahead amongst doubts helps explain how Chrysler's online video works operate. Francois says common hits such as "Wisdom" and "Seduction" normally stem from an idea, even "half a notion," that comes up for the duration of brainstorming sessions.
Those ideas show something about one of the group's brands but might be a minimal too risky for a huge budget TV launch marketing campaign and might not make sense for a TV commercial. They make do with low production costs and are posted online, by incorporating limited online promotion for the day or so.
The point of these kinds of projects is to gauge the natural traction and reaction out of Web surfers in lieu of costly consumer research or focus groups, Francois claims.
"We can't compete with others only replicating what the industry is doing . beyond commercials, or duplication what we jotka ovat saarihyppelyä perinteisin menetelmin ourselves have been undertaking in the past," Francois said. "If you should make a difference, for sure you have to try taking some risk and experiment, and you've got to go a little counterintuitive.In .

http://csa.sseuu.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=262375&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=17100

http://www.wdxsk.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://fuxuange.com/news/html/?295268.html

http://demo.webxp.cn/4185/news/html/?327373.html

http://demo.bunze.com/b2017/news/html/?59968.html
[url=http://www.bukletci.com/kariyer/panel/gallery.asp?tep=2]discriminatory 53[/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:52 , Processed in 0.091771 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表