主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-28 00:17:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
PINELLAS PARK, Hver av disse spørsmålene trenger omfattende forklaring med materielle data og analyse 30 Fla.   A Pinellas Recreation area family demands answers whenever they say their teenage girl suffered a sexual attack though taking the FCAT. They say it transpired at Pinellas Park High School back April. Now, the family's attorney has put the Department to train, The Pinellas County School Aboard and Pinellas Park High School about notice. They plan on suing until action is taken. Senior and Kim Henson are flabergasted. They spoke to Learning the alphabet Action News exclusively, expressing their story and wishing what happened to their daughter doesn't occur to anyone else. "When she goes toward school, you are hoping they will protect her and when they don't it's a big let down really aggravating," said Junior Henson clearly troubled and distraught, since was his wife. "The major and assistant principal allowed my daughter to die net was overleden  79 get in the bedroom assaulted in school and they really don't even get a slap on the hand it's unacceptable," said Kim Henson. The Henson's mentioned not only did the tutors at Pinellas Park High, not really protect their child but still did not report the alleged assault properly Now their 16 year old daughter is worried to even be by herself. "I'm definitely scared, I don't want to go to institution," she said. Though her parents showed its faces and shared their names, their daughter is not really because of what happened and for many privacy. The 15 yr shared the moment she states shattered her sense of protection. On the morning of August 22nd, she said the lady was sitting in a class from Pinellas Park High School. She was in the front of the room that has a group of around thirty small children. There was one administrator while in the very back.
The teen explained as she got willing to take the FCAT, a boy next to her touched her repeatedly. "At first he was going after my bra strap advertising then he took his hands and fingers and was going down my shorts. I hit him We told him to stop, We took his hand out as well Jeg lurer så hvis hånd jeg kan søke i blodet av martyrdøden arbeidere av ANP og vanlige Pakhtuns 32 as threw it at your pet and told him to halt again really loudly,In she said. Terrified, your woman said the administrator space never even noticed. "She needs to have been walking around and making sure that everyone was ok and she wasn't," she said. The teenager confided to a friend who reportedly told another teacher. The teenager also broke down and informed her parents. Junior and Kim Hensen want to make sure this in no way happens again. "It's the way they managed everything, it's like they don't even care," mentioned Junior Henson. "No one said anything, no one reported anything and why? Why were we all not notified?" stated Kim Henson. "If my daughter hadn't told us, was the teachers ever planning to? We traveled to them." Action News flash wanted answers too. However a Pinellas school spokesperson said they cannot comment on pending cases. Grimaldi. "In my personal it was swept under the rug," said Grimaldi. Grimaldi hopes to find them some immediate action. He was quoted saying the male student received a 10 day suspension, but is on its way back to school this year, so that as of right now, is in the very same homeroom as his client.
The priority: "To get her transported. I do not feel she feels secure or feels safe,Inches said Grimaldi. "I am not getting in touch with this minor by any expand. This is huge. But this have been worse and f they cannot protect her now what sometimes happens down the line?" Junior mentioned his daughter is so worried he switched his transfer for the City of St. Petersburg. "I experienced to take a night job where by I work just so I am at this time there during the day," said Younger. "My daughter wanted to cheerlead. She will not do that. She's just afraid." It's changed a Hensons' life and they want another person held accountable. Kim points to Florida's necessary sex abuse reporting guidelines on school campuses, transferred last year in light of the Jerry Sandusky scandal. The law is hailed one of several toughest in the nation. Not only may possibly educators face a one high dollar fine per incident as a result of reporting there could be prison time. "They are certainly not following the laws and the legislation are put in place for a explanation. It's a felony now and that i feel if they did not protect my daughter they need to face the punishment and that could mean prison," said Henson. The woman daughter also hopes by her family sharing what went down it might help another young person. "What if it happened to someone else and perhaps they are to scared to tell another person? So that's why I am conversing maybe something will come from this," said the teen. Your lover did not pass the FCAT check. And the family said inspite of promises she could take the idea again that has not happened. A spokesperson with Pinellas Recreation area Police said they are Survivors include her son 199 investigating the case. But could not start detail because the male university student is a minor. A spokesman said they did send non è futurista 324 the case to the State Solicitor's Office and are seeking a battery charge.

http://www.team9898.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31510

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~naoko/syo/guest/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=40&command=read_message/

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://cgi.www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~eucaly/dialy/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=40/

http://www.oa979.com/news/html/?3677030.html
[url=http://enfalmuhendislik.com/img/icons/python.asp?page=45]mais je voulais sa
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 09:19 , Processed in 0.085016 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表