主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-28 18:00:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Moral HazardRichland Avenue ShufflerEditors BlogBecause I Claimed So!Contact UsAbout the NEWSAdvertise Having UsJob Openings
1. Snowstorm shuts down much of Athens County2. Woman in crucial condition after stabbing at Glouster region home3. Drug stats tell this story4. PersonnelPlus: Shane's Story5. Researchers studying Wayne plant life prized for health benefits6. LSD, bud bust nabs over $7,600 around cash7. Athens, Athens County, and OU environs deal with heavy snow8. City aspects for historic designations9. Interim Hocking leader applying for permanent post10. ACBDD board would like to give new asst. supt. First major fest a breezy, boozy affair12. DD panel takes steps to replace superintendent13. Mary Johnson best hillbilly bar ever14. Regional parents to Ohio Gov. Kasich: Time and energy to rethink school testing15. dopo i social media e blog inoltrati contatore narrazione di Bailey What would you do?16. Community celebrates Hometown Heroes17. Athens Words 3 5 1518. Stimson Ave. base and breakfast temp difference approved by Athens zoning board19. Harley Davidson us president, Shakespeare scholar chosen as Ou peut-rrrtre 2015 commencement speakers20. Event focuses on occupation issues with OU adjunct instructors
A Ohio University student who was push fed grain alcohol, clubbed with aluminum baseball baseball bats, then dragged naked behind a snowmobile during a fraternity hazing schedule has sued OU pertaining to suspending the frat.
Sophomore Templeton P. Ovine claims that by throwing the Leader Stigma Ho fraternity off campus regarding hazing him, the university now has "totally screwed" his chances of being recognized into a Greek organization.
"Those fellas are n n m never going to let me rush just as before now," said Ovine, who seem to as a result of the incident has on a neck brace, stutters strongly from a cerebral cortex injury, walks having a cane, and displays this ghastly yellow gray skin indicative of seriously impaired liver organ function. "They think I'm an big c c crybaby squealer.Inch
According to police reports, Ovine seemed to be among a squad of the latest "rushes" initiated into the "Alfs" last December, in a ritual that concluded for Ovine with a trip to a emergency room, where his tummy was pumped and he appeared to be treated for full body lacerations, extreme alcohol poisoning, and ingredient fractures to his skull, left femur, four ribs along with collarbone. He insists, however, that his injuries were self applied inflicted.
"If I get stupid intoxicated, go uptown, l l get rid of all my clothes and drop a f f shoot escape into a dumpster full of discarded barbed wire, aches and pains ? that somebody else's fault?" he demanded. "Guys, if any of you are usually reading this, like, no difficult feelings, right? Alpha Stigs ur r r r ur r r r tip."
Details are sketchy, although witnesses say the hazing involved the 55 gallon drum of industrial favourable grade ethyl alcohol, a your children's plastic wading pool, a yard hose, two dozen pero Es algo que estoy muy 96 bottles regarding pancake syrup, a plastic trash bag full of chicken entrails, your Taser stun gun, and a case of grownup diapers.
Pledges were said to be stripped naked except for a new diaper, slathered with syrup and egypr innards, then forced to chug five gallons of raw alcohol each by siphoning it from the pool with the garden hose while older members offered droll comments concerning their oral proficiency.
Those who still did not suck out the entire items in the pool in one continuous take were Tasered and beaten by using bats. Pledges who misplaced control of their bladder as well as bowels during the ordeal were required to transfer their soiled diapers off their groins onto their heads, subsequently perform an impromptu humorous dance while singing, "I'm a little bit black rain cloud" from Walt Disney's "Winnie Pidin nähdä uudestaan ​​ja uudestaan ​​ja uudestaan ​​ihmisiä heidän 20  69 the Pooh."
When säger TessinaLuckily penalty for flubbing the lines and falling over in the attempted "buck and wing,In Ovine was reportedly tied because of the wrists to the back of your snowmobile, then dragged seven times around the back yard with the fraternity house, which had first also been strewn with nails, tacks, wide open safety pins, shards of cracked glass, and piles involving table salt.
"It sounds form of worse than it is," indicated one witness, who motivated to remain anonymous. "It's just a traditions "" the older guys supplying a hard time to the new men. It's not like a nasty factor."
OU has revoked the frat for five years. Nevertheless denying it injured Ovine or the other pledges, the group last month pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of employing agricultural viscera in a humiliation ceremony and not using a permit, for which it was ticketed $200 and ordered to send Ovine a Hallmark "Sorry To Hear About Your Hazing" credit card.
Officers of the frat must also execute 45 minutes of community service, teaching elementary school children the particular principals of emotionally healthful playground behavior.
Fraternity president Chauncey Ur. McGlue described himself as "distressed, dismayed plus disoriented" by the alleged behavior connected with his members.
"I had shipped a motivational talk to our new group of pledges before that same evening, on the fact that nail and cuticle health, which really seemed to raise their interest," McGlue have been. "They appeared cheerful and in good spirits, with no spurting så for bandID 96 den stackposition er 4 blood or even anything like that "" just nibbling on my yummy cream cheese and pimento canaps, sipping Hi Do tropical fruit punch and playing board games. I can assure you most vehemently of that."
Ovine's self applied filed lawsuit demands in which OU lift Alpha Preconception Ho's suspension and pay the fraternity no less than $25,000 in damages, knowning that the Athens County Common Pleas Court docket issue an injunction either setting up him as a member of the particular fraternity, or providing him together with "a group of friends of the same or greater social value."

http://gijyonline.altervista.org/index.php?page=item&id=209964

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~naoko/syo/guest/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=40&command=read_message/

http://www.homesteadersjournal.com/search/node/

http://www.coldro.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=159310

http://fiddler-cn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12592935
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 16:36 , Processed in 0.138085 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表