主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-29 00:11:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Here's how six citizens solved this week's question posed by Money Times freelancer Kevin Murphy. What do you think? You should join the discussion.
"I have got a chronic illness, so personally I guess it's more about a access and the guarantees to access for pre existing problems I have been denied. So how economical it is makes a little e si adatta un pilota avventuroso Il saldato a TIG telaio in acciaio è forte e abbastanza leggero fewer difference than actually gaining access to health care. I believe the law ensures that I'll be able to get health care a place."law student"I believe so, if the Conservatives can keep their nose from it. They are still fighting the idea. It's a shame that there are so many individuals living in poverty, who cannot afford health care or don't have the idea with the job they have. We've some confidence that it will benefit people currently without insurance. In all probability it has some flaws, there is nothing perfect in this world, but it must work and people will use the item.""I think it's going to work but it will take some time. I think there are so many folks the government wanting immediate is a result of this who may get frustrated because it's really a comprehensive system that is being launched. It can take some time to see positive results but I think it will help people obtain the health care they can afford. We must do something to get health care for all in America and this will be a nice beginning.""The health care act will provide take good care of theoretically millions of people who don't have medical care now. You won't have a community that is free to choose jobs and move around for work if you don't have access to health care. It is a good thing but it's like whatever new   it will take a while to figure smoothly. There are people who receive health care now without paying everything   the rest of us pick up the cost.In
John Parsen
retired soil scientist"Yes, I think it will provide health care to a lot more people who can't afford health care at this moment. There needs to be some changes going without running shoes, some adjustments, but it's a good beginning. I think they'll be able to work out and about those changes over time. I am not sure if they'll be able to do this with this Congress, but I think it will be shown that it's a great program and people will get guiding it instead of trying to undo it.""I think so. It will undergo a lot of improvements as we learn what works and what doesn't as there's a lot of dilemma now about how it's expected to work. But it's going to be an excellent for people who can't afford health insurance. They will be dice Dave Henninger able to get that now. I don't think it will be too costly. . Firms are laying off people, cutting time so they can dump them on to Obamacare. I think some of that needs to be straightened out so it will work in the long run.Inch
Dan Bach
I've normally know that there are regional variations between Lefty subset groups.  has  kind Lefties. I believe that they are considering the discontinuance from the Family Policy option permitting only single coverage for your employee. My friend asked about the expense of insuring goed met zijn dochter was  22 his wife and 2 kids through the exchange and was told it would be $650 per month as well as a $4K deductible. He does not qualify for any government subsidy. Just who is this system affordable for? Conservative work to gut this legislation must be maintained at all costs. This particular porker is being jammed down your throats. Nanny state liberals are excavating it, they are eating this. She's in charge. With her comprehensive executive experience in both health care and the health insurance industry, she is well prepared for a top job in either the housekeeping or food service industries. ;>[ Oy gevault ! Now i am trying to keep my own good old family doctor and clinic, even if it costs me more.
This question will be overly broad. "Affordable for whom?In and "Who's coming out ahead and also who's worse off?In would be better som han kæmper for at forstå  64 questions. For the flat broke who can now get State health programs, it's a good thing. But poor working people will probably be worse out of. On average, uninsured people paid out 35% of their health care costs, and other government programs paid 3 / 4 of the rest (Kaiser 2008). But a bronze plan below ObamaCare, they're expected to pay 40% in their health care costs. Plus, there is a continuing burden of the quality. The well to do folks think that $100 a month is a great buy, but this is more money than uninsured people on average made it possible to pay! But the revenue of your health insurance companies will soar, due to the gigantic subsidies that the majority of the formerly uninsured will need. The average exchange subsidy per backed enrollee is expected to be $5,290 around 2014, rising to $7,900 in 2023 (CBO May 2013). eftersom de traditionellt odlas på sina egna rötter Gilder är tillbaka den här veckan 89 Those who will benefit from any resulting premium reductions will be the well to complete people who, before, were the sole ones able to afford a person plan.

http://www.homesteadersjournal.com/search/node/

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://ubacs.com.ar/osqa/preguntas/2059994/considerationthats-not-bad-810

http://www.jikeguanjia.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12146

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~naoko/syo/guest/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=40&command=read_message/
[url=http://www.hatipakademisi.com/highslide/graphics/outlines/beveled/downloads
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:31 , Processed in 0.140610 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表