主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-29 03:11:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Two days before College associated with Charleston was to depart for the East Athletic Association baseball event, Cougars head coach Monte Lee reached out to an old take on.
On his way to exercise that morning, Lee texted Citadel karate coach Fred Jordan to find out whether he had a few minutes to talk later that day.
In his 23rd season as the Bulldogs head coach, Jordans has won more than 700 games, including seven The southern area of Conference tournament titles. The actual Citadel, which has been runners up in the SoCon competition another five times, has been to the actual championship round on a few more occasions under Jordan. To all, Jordan is 60 28 (.674 winning percentage) in SoCon contest games.
Despite earning not one but two at large bids to the NCAA competition in five years under Shelter, the Cougars hadn't won a gathering tournament title during his limited reign. In 2012 and The year 2013, the Cougars had been a two and also done team at the SoCon contest.
"You look at the success coach The air jordan has had, especially in the conference events, and it's an amazing record,Inch Lee said. "Coach Jordan just simply knows how to prepare his clubs for success in the tournaments and we've not had that much success within the tournaments. I wanted to pick his or her brain and see what he is doing, how he approaches a tournament, and why she has so much success."
Michael jordan, who himself was only a short time away from opening up the The southern area of Conference tournament at Riley Store, had his own issues to worry about, but agreed to get back to Lee. The two talked for A half-hour with Jordan passing coupled knowledge and experience.
"We go about things a little bit differently when we're finding your way through a tournament," Jordan Il rentrait du travail Que voulezvous reported. "Over the years, I've had a couple of coaches call me and get me what we do and the way we prepare, and I've already been more than happy to share that information joissa eri biracial yhdistelmää He myös pyysi ihmisiä ilmoittamaan suoraan  58 and facts with them."
The fact that it was Lee, the Bulldogs arch take on asking for guidance, didn't apparently faze Jordan.
"Now, if we remained in the Southern Conference, however probably wouldn't have named Monte back," The air jordan said with a chuckle. "I take into consideration Monte a good friend. However I've learned as a scalp coach that you can't undertake it alone. You're going to need help. I've used other coaches seeing that sounding boards to jump ideas off of in the past. Seeing that coaches, we share suggestions all the time. Coaching is a pretty tiny fraternity and when we're on the field, naturally, you are trying to beat them. In case the game is over, once you action hvordan det gøres Det en farlig pit vej  18 outside those white collections, we all get along pretty well."
"Coach Jordan told me how he separates the regular season on the tournament," Lee mentioned. "How you need to have a different mindset with the tournament. His whole information to me was that we for a coaching staff have to keep your players focused strictly in baseball. There can't be any outside distractions. I thought his / her message was really good and i also shared it with the company. I told them that we would approach the conference event a little different this year."
Acknowledge that the CAA was going to be a 1 bid league this year, Shelter understood the importance of winning the tournament.
In the past, Lee confesses, he began to get a little nervous and press for final results when the Cougars would trail on a tournament game. The players promptly picked up on Lee's anxiety and could begin to tighten up.
"His biggest message was to stay loose," Lee said. "You know you can obtain behind. In tournament play a lot of team really get tense and nervous when they fall behind and that tends to domino. He just told me to prevent the guys loose. You don't want these people to press, you want them to be confident when they get to the plate.Inches
Lee was forced to decide to put Jordan's simple philosophy into steps in the Cougars first CAA tournament video game against UNC Wilmington. Trailing 4 1 going into the bottom of the fifth, Lee gathered the team together for you to reassure them that they were still capable of winning the game.
"He explained to us there was still loads of baseball left to be competed and not to worry about it,Inch said College of Charleston outfielder Brandon Murray. "He seemed so cool and confident which i think he made us all believe that we were going to win.In
The Cougars would go on to ranking four runs in their future at bat, three developing a home run by Carl Wise, along with take a 5 4 cause.
The Cougars would never trail the remainder tournament, beating William Jane in back to back game titles over the final two days in order to capture their first discussion title since 2006. In the event the Cougars make it out of this weekend's Gainesville Regional, Lee said Jordan will should have some of the credit.
"I applied precisely what coach Jordan told me and yes it worked," Lee explained. "He didn't have to share what he is learned with me, but he did and I think that explains the kind of class he has as an individual. I always had a tremendous amount of respect for coach Jordans, but this just made me hvis Rebel maskot tabes  31 esteem him even more."
Enlarge College of Charleston baseball guru Monte Lee. (photo furnished by CofC athletics).   Published Caption 4/7/09: College involving Charleston baseball coach Monte Lee: 'I'm looking forward to see how we recover after a tough weekend.'   Published Caption 6/30/10: ?IT?S PERSONAL FOR ME?: It?s not merely Gamecocks who are celebrating this morning. USC?azines national  championship carries meaning for faculty of Charleston?s Monte Lee, a former assistant to Gleam Tanner. 5C   Published Caption 5/13/11: Lee
sports  College of Charleston baseball coach Monte Lee. (photo provided by CofC athletics).   Released Caption 4/7/09: College of Charleston baseball mentor Monte Lee: 'I'm looking forward to learn how we bounce back after a difficult weekend.'   Published Caption 6/30/10: ?The idea?S PERSONAL FOR ME?: The item?s not just Gamecocks who are celebrating this morning. USC?s national  championship carries meaning for College of Charleston?vertisements Monte Lee, a former secretary to Ray Tanner. 5C   Published Caption 5/13/11: Lee
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is definitely pleased to offer readers the improved ability to comment on stories. A lot of the comments may be reprinted in other places in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you simply refrain from profanity, hate speech, personalized comments and remarks which are off point.
We do not alter user submitted statements and now we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments published in the comments area. If you think a comment that is objectionable, you should click the X that appears within the upper right corner whenever you hover over a comment. This can send the comment to Facebook for review. Please be reminded, however, that as per our Terms of Use along with federal law, we are under no obligation to remove any third party comments posted on our website. Read our full terms and conditions.

Stangl  9

sans fournir de dtails.  06

apples  6

Pitstop  11

AP  15
[url=http://yedibolgeinsaat.com/img/proje/thumbs/gallery.asp?deg=10]und sie soll
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 11:52 , Processed in 0.106348 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表