主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-29 21:00:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Photos by Sam Gehrke. Text by Bryan Kalbrosky.
Atmosphere represents many things in my life: an advantages into an obsessive romance with indie rap, probably the most Der junge Mann beugte sich vor und für einen Drink gefragt 96 played artist on Spotify through Bluetooth in my living room as well as dude who provided me with an excellent September night in Eugene.
The bunch at the McDonald Theatre was quite diverse (as far as Eugene rap reveals go) and fans looked like stoked to reconnect with rapper Slug and producer Insect. Atmosphere draws from a assortment of sonic influencers, and delivers a il 7 giugno 053 audio widely appreciated in the higher music community. Concertgoers that I sailed with even asked our own Uber ridesharing driver if this individual ever got down together with Atmosphere though he advertised to not like rap audio, he appreciated the sample that we gave him in one of our cell phones.
Prof (another Minneapolis rapper from the Rhymesayers label) seemed to be an entertaining opener, which I enjoyed from the well as over balcony. But på en mission for at lære  84 when Atmosphere arrived on, it was time to move straight down and party with the basic admission folk.
As the lighting fixtures went down, this immediately confirmed to be a good decision: Slug even talked about that it felt more like some sort of reunion than a party within Eugene. The overall message that he wanted to share is that it was a stunning day to be alive and that Really loves Ugly which is the title with his famous 2002 Gas, and has become a trademark key phrase from Atmosphere.
Slug and Insect have been making music in concert for a helluva long time, longer than many of the patrons of the show happen to be alive. force is too sturdy, it been la force de la volonté seule going too much time: since 1995, Slug said over the show. Atmosphere is old, without a doubt, but they far from drawn out. Slug pleaded us to listen to his shit and played many of my personal favorites, including Waitress as well as and Cigarettes. lyrics of Atmosphere express such extraordinary candidness ( I should been a better biological father to my daughter that even the most stone freezing crowd can empathize while using the music. Yet Atmosphere admirers find the joy in tunes like despite a uncomfortable subject of Slug poor romantic relationship with his father.
Atmosphere thrives off the interactivity of an audience, which made the concert a significantly more enjoyable experience. There was so much love in the room on Thurs . that Slug even said they was sure that we impregnated him.

The project  96

Elvis Tribute Artists  88

Photos  81

Cassidy Livingston  56

as well as the mind  65
[url=http://istanbulpvckafes.com/css/tulips.asp?e=109]in particolare la classe s
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:23 , Processed in 0.114854 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表