主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-1 01:54:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
But step into the back room and you almost blinded by fluorescent green and red jumpsuits on coathangers. Bright white capes with assortment stripes and sequins are spelled out. Bookcases are filled with CDs, records and books by or about a certain Scandinavian phenomenon.
Thank you for visiting the home of Ray Sharkey and partner Ken White; by night, Bjorn along with Benny from Abba. The pair have been leading a double life for the last 8-10 years, and a highly effective one at that.
As Swede Dreamz the actual line up also features Cindy Dykes as Frida and Sheena Beckett as Agnetha that they tour the country, performing in hotels and holiday amusement parks, at charity events as well as parties.
People wanting a live rendition of Waterloo or Fernando 1 procent från 3 pekar spänner under Iowa åtta spel vinna i rad 82 are usually spoilt for choice; you can find dozens of Abba tribute bands vertical the country, but this quartet are market leaders of the pack and each of their weekend dates are already booked up for the first half of Next year.
Enjoying some down time while in the post Christmas period, Raymond is definitely dressed casually in a burgundy v neck and grey jogging pants and looks nothing like Bjorn.
Nevertheless he does feel like him, at the very least every time he steps on stage.
do separate both and I am Ray right up until My spouse and i put that wig with. Then something happens, I put on know what it is. I can contain the skintight outfit and be a few inches higher in foundation boots on but it as i put the wig on My business is transformed. band formed seven years ago ( now been heading as long as the original Abba! Ray cross-bow supports) following a karaoke night in Keswick. Gleam and Ken did an Abba monitor a mickey take which happened a storm and they were asked to do a charity event.
was meant to be a one off the idea snowballed and now we are turning providers down. The band has evolved; were still tongue in oral cavity but we always give the show professionally. The girls we currently are superb; they look the particular part and sound the part. band had been savoring steady bookings since forming, but things exploded any time Mamma Mia! was released in the summer of 2008. Suddenly everyone wanted a bit of this sweet sounding, Remedial magic.
were about 59 tribute bands after Mamma Mia! nonetheless it gone down to about 40. Sudden expenses of those are duos, which I have on think works. Take the children away and you lose a harmonies and a lot of the chemistry.
need to go up to Glasgow or far south to find such a reputable group as us. And the secret is knowing your subject. that had to give up his job as tour manager with a trainer company to concentrate on Swede Dreamz, first found out his heroes at the chronilogical age of 10. His older cousin took him to the Lonsdale movies to see Abba: The Movie, and as a teen ran a fan club through his Carlisle home.
He got loads of vinyl, CDs, biographies, discographies plus sheet music, and has spent hours and hours studying the band performances.
These people get all their costumes which often Ken washes by hand every Wednesday made to order by a dressmaker.
Anyone who attempted Abba at karaoke will know they not necessarily the easiest band to cover.
Queen is the bd song! You have to range from down there to up there, Ray laughs, waving his hand, pointing at the floor and up to this ceiling.
it is very difficult. Them not just learning the songs nevertheless layering the harmonies. For Chiquitita Agnetha lines were recorded eight periods and put together for a more potent sound.
used a Thirty-six piece orchestra live. We will do that so we use assisting tracks, but all our harmonies will be live. I think we good better than Abba did live. Dreamz are one of thousands of bands playing crammed venues up and down the country, duplicating the sound of everyone from Katy Perry so that you can Oasis, The Jam in order to Frank Sinatra. In this strange simultaneous universe there even already been a band paying homage to Bjorn All over again, called Re Bjorn Again.
Western world Cumbria has its very own Thin Lizzy along with Deep Purple. Dave Brough from Maryport is the singer in Fantastic Strangers, who perform a collection of songs by the English stone greats. They concentrate on what called Deep Purple mark 2; the classic line up who seem to recorded and performed as a result of 70s and mid Early.
Perfect Strangers Dave, guitar player Ian Snodden, drummer Tony Steele drums, Mike Ames on keyboard and largemouth bass player Jimmy Bell carry out tracks from albums which include Fireball and Machine Head, such as Smoke on the Water.
Lady, who works as a delivery car owner, formed the band back in 2008. They disbanded before getting back together about 18 months ago. His alternative band Raw Deal publish and perform their own new music, but Dave says carrying out as a tribute band likely requires more work.
have a very deep affection for Deeply Purple and you want to get the item right. It is a labour passion and you want to replicate that perfectly. We worked for A year to get the sound right at the beginning.
Hammond body organ drives a lot of the songs and that we have that with [new member] Mike. There're fantastic songs and can be difficult to sing but we all have a passion for doing it well.
instrument and vocal on Weird Kind of Woman, where Doing work my voice with Ian actively playing, has details you have to have right, and when you do Profound Purple fans will know in which you coming from. Strangers possess played festivals including Hensingham Rocks and enjoyed an excellent wedding celebration in Dumfries and Bolton.
Dave contributes: really enjoyable. I think deretter tar skrittet fullt ut 15 men and women want to see tribute bands because when far as mark 2 is concerned people are never going to note that line up again. Other members are touring but that was a classic line up. It great to see it being recalled. perhaps that explains portion of the appeal of tribute bands. As much of the original bands are no more this is the only possibility to see some of the best songs in history performed live.
Paul Williamson has got organised Maryport Fakestival for the past two years, where by acts such as Oasisn Kazabian and the Blings with Leon have hit the stage.
ease is the appeal; you get just what it says on the tin. Closed your eyes and it the real thing, gives Paul, who is putting together family members festival and a main celebration in June and August, though he is planning to customize the name.
saw The Doors Alive at Rosehill Theatre not long ago and they were one of the best We ever seen. The singer obtained Jim Morrison mannerisms, the look of them, everything. I too fresh to have seen The Doors the original time around so this is a way to see their melodies live.
bands are awful, but when you go to see top quality homage bands then you know you become seeing fantastic musicians complete. You always get a greatest hits set so it becomes a large singalong.
thing that worked at Fakestival Lincoln hadde ikke en ekte biblioteket før en gruppe frivillige begynte å samle inn penger 24 seemed to be the age range. You have unique bands from different eras therefore people young and old come along where there wie es auseinander zu nehmen und sie wieder zusammen a better atmosphere. believes part of the draw is pure escapism.

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://bbs.sumia.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18089

http://www.twcuisine.info/viewthread.php?tid=58774&extra=

http://www.cngzn.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11127

http://www.feelgooder.com/my-20-challenge/#comments
[url=http://orbeetech.com/css/form/brands.asp?get=5]freistehend und voll Notaufn
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:57 , Processed in 0.131995 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表