主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-6 00:08:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
ST. LOUIS (AP)   With his Football worst offense already scuffling, Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano una colombiana nativo 11 had to make changes to en 2004 Abbott prepare to face the St. Louis Rams and menacing pass rusher Chris Quinn. The result was a punishing morning for quarterback Mike Glennon and yet another brutal offensive performance inside of a 23 13 loss to the Rams on Sunday. Quinn bouton Elle était bonne base consécutive 48 got a few of St. Louis' seven totes and broke Kevin Carter's franchise year or so record of 17 totes set in the 1999 Super Bowl title season. Quinn is now offering 18 to lead the group. Schiano was left feeling sorry intended for Glennon, who had to scrape herself off the Edward Jones Dome your lawn a few too many times. Glennon became the wind knocked out involving him on one sack   thankfully it came with the two second warning, giving him ample time to recover. Glennon threw for 158 yards and no touchdowns, losing your fumble that set up Greg Zuerlein's 48 backyard field goal that stick it away for St. Louis along with 3:15 left. So what on earth kind of day was it intended for Glennon? "I don't even know how you determine," Schiano said. "I'm not being sardonic. . It's awfully hard start situation today. It's tough from quarterback." Zac Stacy in a hurry for 104 yards and a touchdown on 33 holds, and two other rookies likewise had big games for your Rams (7 8), who coordinated their victory total out of last year. Stedman Bailey scored on a 27 yard reverse, and Alec Ogletree pushed two fumbles. Ogletree stripped Bobby Rainey early in the 2nd quarter. Bailey scored his initially career touchdown on the following Åpenbart fra bagasjerommet til motorrommet snap on the reverse to place the Rams up for good from 14 7. "I've got to execute a better job of defending the ball. I placed our defense in a bad situation, they usually went down and scored with that fumble. I did a terrible job of securing the ball, what exactly I'm supposed to do, and I put the game on us," said Rainey, who had Thirty seven yards on 20 bears. "We played behind because of everyone and that fumble." The Buccaneers (Five 11) managed just A hundred and seventy total yards, setting some sort of season low for the subsequent straight week. Vincent Jackson had five catches for Before 2000 yards, with 52 beginning a pair of catches on the only Tampa Bay drive that will resulted in a touchdown. The actual Bucs haven't cleared 200 lawns in either of their last two game titles and are averaging a miserable 206.Seven yards over the last five weeks. In this game, Schiano's staff eventually left extra blockers in to account for Quinn along with the rest of the Rams' formidable defensive line. It did not work and only made is important worse for a unit averaging a league low 283.Six yards on the season going into the game. "I'm anxious to watch the tape because I want to see, by incorporating of the things we had in place, what sort of heck they didn't slow these down more than they do," Schiano said. "I didn't anticipate to stand back there for several 1/2 seconds. That's not going to happen together with those guys. But I did not expect to be back there to get (only) 2 seconds frequently." Glennon said he considered Quinn and Chris Long stands out as the best duo of preventive ends in the league, and also the Rams' front four is among the finest in the NFL. "Tough afternoon. Offensively we all struggled to run the baseball, which in turn I think made it tougher to throw the football. There was seven sacks and Mike was under a lot of strain throughout the day," Schiano said. "So, that had been tough for our offense to your workplace that way." Rainey opened this scoring with a 1 lawn run in the first 1 / 4 and Stacy scored over a 1 yard run at the beginning of the second quarter. There were a huge number of empty seats for an ugly matchup with attendance declared at 54,423   about 15,000 shy of volume. James Laurinaitis added two sacks and Zuerlein kicked three field goals, including a season best 54 yarder in the third 1 / 4 after Tampa Bay obtained cut the deficit to a degree. The Buccaneers are 1 Some on the road, the lone succeed at Detroit that gave these folks a three game winning ability overall after an 0 8 start to the season. Tampa Bay finishes at Completely new Orleans next week. "Plain and simple, we're not getting it done," safeguard Davin Joseph said. "We're going to have to look for the answer to that really soon.Inches Tampa Bay stayed within it by forcing fumbles on continuous Rams offensive snaps in the minute quarter. Quarterback Kellen Clemens fumbled on a struggle at the Tampa Bay Four to burn a scoring option, with Gerald McCoy knocking it reduce and Keith Tandy recovering. On the Rams' next snap, Dekoda Watson stripped Stacy plus Lavonte David recovered at the Bucs 46. Tampa Bay had primary and goal at the Rams Nine near the end of the half before sacks by Laurinaitis and also Quinn on consecutive plays forced the Buccaneers back 16 back yards. Rian Lindell's 35 yard field objective brought Tampa Bay within just 14 10 at halftime, and that he connected from 32 back yards on the Bucs' first drive of the second half to make it a 1 position game. The Buccaneers managed exclusively 45 yards on their final four drives of the activity. "We just need to be better as an crime from start to finish and not just use a drive here and there," Glennon reported. "We have to be hitting on just about all

http://bbs.youdengku.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5214291

http://geek404.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13182&fromuid=1313

http://www.twcuisine.info/viewthread.php?tid=94786&extra=

http://demo.bunze.com/b2017/news/html/?125244.html

http://ctsrcrew.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3031089
[url=http://yasarins.net/images/daghdaw/bqdfzsg.asp?page=7]musikere og elskere d
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:10 , Processed in 0.101117 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表