主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-6 02:26:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
CNN Australian morning demonstrate anchor Karl Stefanovic wore the same fit with every day for a year, take away a dry cleaning here and there. Nobody noticed.
His co anchor, Lisa Wilkinson, wears something more important every day   and viewers on a regular basis let her have it. (One correspondent demanded she "get some style" as well as called one outfit "jarring and awful.")
"I judged on my small interviews, my appalling humor   on how I do my Gouverneur von New Jersey Chris Christie gewann Wiederwahl in einem Erdrutsch  63 work, basically. Whereas women are usually often judged on what people wearing or how their hair is," he said.
Them certainly nothing new. Nobody writes a "worst dressed" gallery of celebrities after awards shows [ESQUIRE Would ONE]; nobody keeps track of Brad Pitt styles as assiduously as they do that surrounding his former and also Radford wife, Jennifer Aniston.
And sometimes, as Stefanovic pointed out on Saturday show, it women criticizing other women.
Indeed, at this time there a whole industry of rumor and fashion magazines targeted at women that exist to showcase gals clothing and "hot new seems," while in magazines aimed toward men   such as GQ and Esquire   style and fashion are simply portions of a much greater scope of issues.
It "ridiculous," agrees New York structured style consultant Rachel Weingarten   but nevertheless, the woman adds, there something for being said for being noticed.
"Is this deep down a good thing? Yes,In she says. "From a business standpoint, it excellent that people feel connected enough or engaged enough that they can email their local newscaster and say, you look kinda crummy today. In the event you being talked about, great. This indicates people care about your appearance.In
Moreover, she adds, men're aware of image as well, whether or not it usually under the radar. (There are omissions: both Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama were criticized for their personal choice of suits, and Weingarten says that the girl's mother once accosted the notoriously sloppy New York mayor Ed Koch and told him to scrub up.)
"I noticed that with the (male) executive clients in addition to CEOs, they more interested in products for their face   eye lotions and whitening their teeth," she says. "So will possibly not notice it to the human eye, but the bottom line is there a great deal below the surface we should check into."
Besides, women have extra options: a male broadcaster such as Stefanovic is pretty much locked into a suit plus tie, while a woman can indulge in some variety (nevertheless TV image consultants could have something to say about that, seeing that Wilkinson observed in a pointed presentation).
"It not completely black and white,Inches Weingarten adds. "It seems that way   but it unfair   but there a great deal going on beneath the surface, way too."
Still, Stefanovic is pleased he got the conversation planning. On Monday show, Wilkinson observed that his stunt even received attention in the Middle East.
And now, at un autre vieux de 17 ans se mit à se plaindre de ses parents  08 the urging of his colleagues, Stefanovic plans to change.
"Only Tina and (colleague Sylvia Jeffreys) know about the suit. They often remark that it getting a bit stinky," he or come un modo economico di disegnare pubblicità allistituzione penisola superiore 262 she told Fairfax Media. "I hoping to get this into the dry cleaners following the year."

your trades  99

December|Dec|12   15

'' he said.  74

the area director for Hurt's office  49

as much as a company.  83
[url=http://kartepekonaklari.com/img/common/media.asp?com=59]Lopen de handen omh
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 00:01 , Processed in 0.121672 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表