主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-6 03:51:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. There are two certainties intending into the Daytona 500: Kevin Harvick is the beloved, and no one is sure what the action will look like in the "Great National Race."Harvick remained perfect by Speedweeks on Thursday by succeeding the first of two One hundred and fifty mile Budweiser Duel qualifying backgrounds, and the victory has put him as the top pick to win NASCAR's version of a Super Bowl.Being marked the favorite is the last thing the actual 2007 Daytona 500 winner wished headed into Sunday's season opener."We like to be the lame goose underdog. That's what we're shooting with regard to," Harvick said.Harvick is a perfect A couple of for 2 at Daytona International Speedway. Young drivers . won an exhibition race a week ago. This strong start arrives at a time when Harvick has found a balance in his life with the addition of son, Keelan, who was born last This summer, and as he heads directly into his final season together with Richard Childress Racing. Harvick has already made a decision to move to Stewart Haas Racing in 2014."We've been fortunate to earn the first two races with Speedweeks. We've just got to keep a straight head on our shoulders, not necessarily get too high over what we've done, just do a similar things that we've done,In he said. "If it's meant to be, it truly is meant to be. I think we unquestionably have the car and crew to be in contention to men de flesta av löparna är brottsbekämpande arbetare som samlade in pengar till orsaken 81 do that."But no person is quite sure what the 700 will look like with NASCAR's new Era 6 race car. Sunday's kind will go off with a full 43 car field, double the amount associated with cars that ran in Thursday's qualifying races. There were 19 cars in last Saturday's exhibit.Kyle Busch, winner of the second fight, believes more cars on the track will create a much different race than what fans have noticed so far."With more cars in existence, we might see it be a little bit different come Sunday,In . Busch said. "There were half the sector in each race, obviously. There may be going to be twice as many good automobiles, twice as many middle of the pack motor vehicles, twice as many back of the wrap up la culture aquatique ne remplacera jamais totalement fishingBut par lagriculture crevettes cars. If you can get your vehicle handling, driving, feeling superior, you'll be able to be one of the guys that is certainly up front."Is Busch, who was wrecked away from last week's exhibition just Fifteen laps into the race, among those guys?"I feel that's where we're at," Busch said. "That's an additional benefit for us right now."Busch gave Lexus its first victory regarding Speedweeks and snapped Chevrolet's dominance. Harvick got the new Chevrolet SS so that you can Victory Lane twice, in addition to Danica Patrick put it on the Daytona 400 pole in time trials.Busch held off Kasey Kahne, in a Chevrolet, along with learned the driver out front is in the strongest position."It's tough to pass the leader," reported Busch. "Stay out front. When you get available front, you can hold all people off."But Kahne, who settled to get second, said timing is going to be critical and nobody is sure yet what move will be necessary to win the Daytona 500."I think it's tough because you don't know when you get that push. You don't know when it plays into your time,In said Kahne, who never received close enough to Busch to consider a solid shot at the gain. "I think you need to be ready any time to get to the front, to next, to third, try to move up. I really don't think waiting till the previous lap is a ticket the way things are right now."And Kahne wasn't ready to offer Harvick the win in the major race, either."I think Kevin seems to be really good," he said. "He's became this place figured we have the perfect amount out. I think the guy can be beat, yeah. You will find a few of us in the second kind who had really good cars, so i could move around really well, similar to what Harvick did in the initially race."In the first race, Harvick kept off Greg Biffle over a four lap sprint to win. Harvick and also Biffle also went 1 A pair of in last Saturday night of exhibition race.The beginning field for the Daytona 500 is set by the results from the pair regarding 60 lap qualifiers, but Tanker held onto the pole through running a safe race while in the first qualifier. The first woman to help win a pole from NASCAR's top level, Patrick attained the top starting spot on time trials last weekend.She started off first in the first qualifier, competed a bit early, then washed out back to run a conservative competition and ensure she'll start very first in the 500."I hate going to the end like that and just lagging back again," she said. "That's difficult. But it's also really badly informed to go drive up into the pack and be part of an accident regarding absolutely no reason. You're really not really going to learn much there."Patrick wound up 17th out of Twenty-three cars."What I really feel like I have to do is go down to your Harvick bus and see what he or she is doing," she mentioned. "He's got it going on down the following."The first race was uninteresting until Denny Hamlin brought out the only extreme caution with seven laps outstanding. Alaytra Johnson Hamlin lost control of his motor vehicle, spun into Carl Edwards and brought on a four car accident this collected Regan Smith and Trevor Bayne, who had a dominant car at the beginning of the qualifier."I know what the wrecks look like now, I am truly familiar with them," explained Edwards, who was wrecked at assessment in January and in training for the exhibition race the zu lernen other day. He was also black flagged within the exhibition race when his window net fell away from.Hamlin said the accident would be a product of drivers learning the nuances of NASCAR's new Age bracket 6 car."It just shows you that any kind of bad aero position you put yourself in, your car can be vulnerable," claimed Hamlin, who was running in the high line when he inched into Edwards' place down low.

http://www.ubacs.com.ar/osqa/preguntas/2049396/history-of-port-arthurs-gardens-442

http://cgi.www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~eucaly/dialy/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=30&command=read_message/

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://www.kamfaiwongs.com/shownews.asp?id=39

http://hzmm0572.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=20496
[url=http://www.cortecros.hr/Uploads/Slike/link.asp?um=56]Schere und eine Plasti
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:10 , Processed in 0.089091 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表