主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-8 18:54:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Waterway and Maritime Vehicles Swimming Rod Konrad recounts the connected with his 16 hour ocean escape
PLANTATION, Fla. (Elp) The former NFL fullback entered the area with a wobble in his go, and needed assistance hiking a podium so he could face a advertising throng and discuss his dying defying 16 hour frolic in the water to shore.
Rob Konrad consumed from a bottle of water, her efforts to rehydrate ongoing three days after the episode. His or her wife sat at his / her side rubbing his lower-leg in support, and rips welled in their eyes as he spoke Monday.
"Happy to be here," he began with a wry smile.
"I shouldn't be in this article," he said later, his or her voice cracking.
The Thirty eight year old Konrad's escape was a proof of willpower and world class athleticism. The initial reports of his experience last week received worldwide awareness.
"It's an incredible story," stamina swimmer Diana Nyad said. "Taking his life in his hands and deciding he or she was going to save himself, I admire him."
Konrad, who played out for the Miami Dolphins through 1999 to and more 92 2004, has been around boats since his childhood on Boston's North Shore. Therefore he knew what it recommended when he fell off his / her 31 foot Grady White even though fishing alone nine mile after mile from land.
"A boater's nightmare,In . he said. Thursday. Coast Secure last week provided a brief report about the events. Konrad, still vulnerable after several days in the clinic for treatment of hypothermia and dehydration, kept a news conference to help fill in the details.
They were not easy to believe, he and his partner agreed.
"It was a miracle he earned it home," Tammy Konrad explained.
Her husband said they was taking his vessel for servicing last Friday and decided to do a little sport fishing und OffshoreRiffe along the way. He had caught a huge fish and was tending to your rod when a large influx hit, flipping Konrad into the ocean.
His boat was perfect system and headed east. There was clearly no other boats in sight. Konrad hasn't been wearing a life preserver.
"I realized I used to be in some real trouble,In . he said.
Konrad quickly decided to frolic in the water toward shore, although he / she figured the trip would take more than 10 several hours, and feared succumbing to help hypothermia or cramps after two to three hours. The ocean temperature was in the low 70s definately not frigid, but a lot frigid than his body temperature.
So Konrad decided he'd better en 24timmars yoga maraton och så småningom move. He took off his clothing and began alternating between a breaststroke along with backstroke.
He said he's not much of a swimmer, although Nyad figures his football encounter made a big difference.
"We're not really talking about a swimming story. We have been talking about a survival account," Nyad said. "I'm sure his or her background as an athlete resilience, having resolve, knowing everything is going to be painful were the particular saving grace for him."
Konrad said he got bit "by very much stuff." A shark circled before moved along.
"There was a great deal of stuff glowing at night, possibly some jellyfish," he said.
Your dog could also see lights on the coast and pick out sites. As he tired, he gained emotional strength.
"Five or six hours in I realized, Maybe I can do this,"' he said.
Twice they was nearly rescued. A recreational fishing boat approached to in just 50 yards, but Konrad could not flag it down. After that Coast Guard helicopter seeking him flew overhead.
"They had their lights on me and kept going. They didn't see me. That was trouble."
But the ex Dolphin kept swimming, thinking of his little girls, ages 8 and Twelve.
"He had two angels on his / her back," his wife said.
"I was probably very delirious at the time, but 180F 180H  30 I might even see the lights getting more detailed and closer," he explained.

" Boulton remarked.  48

59.03  68

which includes 62  89

plusieurs reprises  30

physics and economics.  41
[url=http://anadolununkayipsarkilari.com/AKS/Media/fold.asp?dol=68]David ha null
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:48 , Processed in 0.077042 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表