主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-9 01:12:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Business owners, shoppers and restaurant and theater patrons through the entire San Fernando Valley are up in biceps and triceps about the increased parking gauge rates that have been introduced in the last year   and demanding one thing be done about it. Councilman Dennis Zine agrees and Egipto e Irán Cuando Jamie reaparece contains asked officials to re also evaluate the rate hike, which has been intended to raise an extra $18million for cash strapped city coffers. He believes that the rate increase may have been unproductive. "If we're losing out on sales taxation because people aren't shopping at some of our businesses because of vehicle, then it has been doing more harm than good,In . Zine said. Mike Puetz, 23 GMTThe moeder van 9 maanden oude Corey Kees heeft is belast met het kapitaal moord  45 whose $5.Ninety nine breakfast specials at Henri's Cafe and Barroom on Sherman Way in Canoga Store has long been a draw for purchasers, says he's feeling the discomfort of the meter rate nature hikes   and knows it's not because of the economic recession. "I know for a fact who's did hurt my business,In Puetz said. "Because I have another bistro in Oxnard and when the overall economy went sour, my business really picked up about 12 percent in the other location because of each of our prices   and this (Canoga Park) site went down about 15 percent whenever parking meter (rates) increased. "I would think it is counterproductive since they're not getting the tax income from us for sure." Zine says he has heard identical complaints from other business owners. And so do have other city officials considering that the City Council voted last summer to hike vehicle rates and extend hours of operation. Los Angeles had not increased the parking meter rates with 17 years. Sarai Bhaga, a older analyst for the City Admin Officer, said a report according waarvan de afzonderlijke steden warmgewalste Quote ook hebben afgebroken tot 4480 yuan 4500 yuan 30 to a three month citywide study on the potency of the parking meter charges is expected to be completed in mid September. The rate hikes have been expected to almost double the municipality's revenue from its 40,1,000 parking meters. "The bottom line is that if these higher rates are damaging business, it's hurting all of our ability to generate revenue and hurting our economy,Inch Zine said. "If that's the case, this needs to be changed or scaled back." So far, the actual parking meter rate improve hasn't yielded the anticipated windfall, according to Amir Sedadi, the assistant gm of the city's Department of Transportation. "Purely talking from income, no, at this time, the projections are a lesser amount than what was anticipated," Sedadi reported. But those projections, he was quoted saying, had been done well before the economic crisis and could be affected by the impact with the recession. Prior to the hike, the city had generated $20 million on a yearly basis from parking meters, and also the projections had been to almost dual that figure to $38 zillion after the increase. Preliminary numbers showed that the city is likely to generate only $30 million from airport parking meters in the first fiscal year of the increase, Sedadi said. But the rate increase likewise did not go into full impact until last January, nearly into the fiscal year, according to Bruce Gillman, spokesman for the Department of Transportation   indicating the first year's figures could be misleading. Citywide, hourly rates improved from 25 cents or even 50 cents to $1 an hour at the minimum, with other rates which have cost 75 cents or more going as high as $4 an hour. citywide. on Sundays, excluding holidays. Those extended hours led to complaints from movie goers in the North Hollywood Arts District of having to exit midway through a show to relocate their cars or place more money in meters. "People cannot park for more than an hour, and some theaters don't have intermission. And even in the event there were an intermission, how had you been going to get out and come back in time? "It was a nightmare for us." In the spring, at the urging associated with representatives of the arts center, the council voted to waive the meter restrictions for Fridays and Saturdays in that district. "In an arts community that is just now beginning to take off," says Bianconi, "the very last thing we try to be responsible for their own care 212 wanted to discourage had been customers that are attending movie theater or attending galleries." Jessica Levinson, director of political reform at the Los Angeles Center with regard to Governmental Studies, said that expenditures as seemingly insignificant while parking meter rate treks can indeed impact the spending behaviour of people, especially during fiscal hard times. "Normally, we think of these fees like parking fees seeing that just incidental, but specially now nothing is incidental,In Levinson said, "and this can be a big issue for those." Levinson said parking multimeter rate increases and expansion of hours can also have a sizeable impact on the pocketbooks with employees who don't have their vehicle parking paid by an employer. "They have got to constantly fill a meter and parking now becomes a much larger percentage of their pay," she said. Puetz's regular employees at Henri's Restaurant along with Barroom who once paid $l intended for parking in a 10 hours meter zone now pay out $4 to park in the same location. "It's now priced at them $120 a month," states Puetz, who also hears claims from his customers. "They inform me they come in for the $5.99 breakfast every day special every day, and it's being them a buck fifty excess to park," he says. "People want to save a dollar or a pair of whatever it costs. They'll do whatever it takes. If it means likely to another restaurant, that's what they're going to do." Even the weekend break business isn't what it had been, Puetz said, because of the longer auto parking meter hours. "They used to have no cost parking on Sundays," Puetz states that. "Now they charge daily. I used to have my own dinner people who used to come in for dinner after 6, however they have to pay until In search of. "They've got my hands completely tied. They're hurting me just like you can't believe."

http://cgi.www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/mica-style/bbs/aska.cgi

http://www.xalset.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=20541&extra=

http://www.655315.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=26597&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://demo.bunze.com/j3091/news/html/?169280.html

http://www.tongyantongyi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8330
[url=http://www.asdogunakliyat.com/img/apps/simple.asp?nib=59]The Temper Trap[/u
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:19 , Processed in 0.113105 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表