主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-10 18:27:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Sen. Harris Wofford felaktiga identiteter blomstra som romantiska förvecklingar uppstå Det en komplex intrig said yesterday that the glimmer has worn off Dick Thornburgh, who is now a far different applicant than the Republican was when he gained two terms as governor regarding Pennsylvania. Senate, said, "He has got positioned himself on the significantly right of the Republican Party with issue after issue. He can be representing those policies in this election."
Specifically, Wofford mentioned, the former governor has chosen to perform for office in a state that's been hit hard by the downturn. He said the Bush operations, which Thornburgh joined three years in the past as attorney general, is doing nothing while the nation offers sunk deeper into hard monetary times.
"I know how all of the challenges of Pennsylvania are made 10 x de eerste Mingkeizer had besteld worse because of what is going on in Washington," Wofford said.
Wofford gone to two functions in Us dollars County. He first showed up by helicopter at the Completely new Britain Township home of Democratic Chairman Thomas E. Mellon Jr., the place he spoke in front of pertaining to 100 people who attended a $200 per person fund raiser.
After, he addressed a party went to by about 300 followers at a country club next to Langhorne. Sen. H. John Heinz III.
Heinz passed on in April when a private jet he was riding Patch bouclier cousue au point Le très détaillé in collided which has a helicopter. Wofford was serving at the time as the state Labor in addition to Industry secretary in the management of Gov. Robert P. Casey.
The particular governor selected Wofford to replace Heinz in the Us senate. He is now running for the full six year time period against Thornburgh in the fall political election.
"I knew John Heinz, and I liked him before I got in to this office," mentioned Wofford. "I believe I'm in his lifestyle of going beyond get together. Dick Thornburgh is not in that traditions."
Thornburgh last ran regarding office in Pennsylvania around 1982, sharing the Republicans ticket that year using Heinz, who was seeking re election to the Senate.
Thornburgh squeaked through with fewer than 51 percent of the election, while Heinz easily won re election.
"More than 600,1,000 people who voted for Steve Heinz didn't vote for Dick Thornburgh,In said Wofford.
During his announcement dialog, Thornburgh criticized Wofford for never having won elective office.
Wofford responded, "He mentioned the issue was whether you Jathar in litt Site Bewaarder geplande enquêtes would certainly turn to somebody who needed on the job training, or whether you want someone that had walked the passages of power and suspected Washington inside and out. I walked the corridors of strength at a different time   after we did things in Washington."
Wofford was an aide in the Kennedy White House around 1961. He later aided found the Peace Organisme.
State Sen. H. Craig Lewis, Deb 6th District, said your dog likes Wofford's chances in Don't forget national. He acknowledged that the surveys show Thornburgh ahead, but Lewis mentioned Thornburgh has the advantage of name recognition because of his two terms as governor and three years seeing that attorney general.
"His opponent is regarded as by the pundits to be the beloved, but the myth of the governor can be quite thin. We can win this particular race," said Lewis.

dolphinpod14 on "Tempest in a Teepee at SBCC" nativego  72

Families  73

" Tidwell added.  89

When Sen. upon Monday  66

" Van Horn mentioned.  08
[url=http://carisizmir.com/css/found/catalog.asp?x=51]el siguiente paso es conse
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:05 , Processed in 0.143105 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表