主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-10 20:03:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Lou DiBella, who promotes Sergio Martinez, believes Julio Cesar Chavez Junior. was born with a silver scoop in his mouth. DiBella said this is exactly why El momento del mensaje gobierno es la cura de Stiglitz Martinez doesn't like Chavez much. "I imagine it's one of the reasons that she has a Sancheti zal de lezing uitbrengen over Gezond morgen 17  55 little bit of a problem with Chavez, because he landscapes Chavez as a child of privilege,In . said DiBella, who will be on hand Thursday when Martinez (49 2 A pair of, 28 KOs) challenges Chavez for the middleweight world title at Johnson Mack Center in Las Vegas (on HBO pay per view). "And honestly, Julio Jr .. is a little arrogant. And he has had an easy life. I give him all the credit on the planet as a fighter. As a fighter, he's really developed. "But he was raised in a completely different technique than Sergio. Sergio really had to lift up himself out of the gutters of your ghettos of Argentina. And Julio Jr. ended up being driving in limousines along with being carried in tuxedos into the ring on individuals shoulders wearing a head band." Bob Arum, Chavez's marketer, believes that's what makes Chavez's escalate to fame more impressive than that of Martinez. "The man, the fighter which goes from hard scrabble and operates his way up because he doesn't have alternative has it easier in comparison to the guy who comes from opportunity to reach the same point,Inches Arum said. "If he came from right, he doesn't have the same incentive to work hard. "Julio had balance tougher road." Most likely that's because a child of opportunity might tend to be too laid back and not enough of a go getter. Being the son of the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., that apparently was Chavez's biggest situation until he hooked up using Hall of Fame coach Freddie Roach two plus years back. "He was so darn lazy," Arum said of Chavez. "Bringing Julio Jr. plus Roach together, and with the (Sebastian) Zbik struggle, ever since then it's been really upon and everything is up and also away." The thought guiding putting Chavez with Roach was no one slacks off from Roach's Wild Card Gym around Hollywood. Their first combat together was against John Duddy in June 2010. Chavez gained a decision and then won a different over Billy Lyell, setting up the July 2011 fight with Zbik for the unfilled middleweight title at Staples Middle. Chavez (46 0 1, 34 KOs) won via majority final decision and has made three following defenses, the most recent a location round technical knockout regarding tough Andy Lee. Roach had heard the "lazy" speculation about Chavez, but he said Chavez don't bring that with him when he came to Roach. "When he seen Manny Pacquiao train, he said, I want this,' " said Roach, who also trains Pacquiao. "Even with the Duddy fight, he never explained no to me." Cockroach said he wasn't confident Chavez would become the fighter he is today because he was wanting to emulate his father, some sort of stalking power puncher who is one among Mexico's all time greats. "He was looking to be like his dad,In Roach said. "He was a tiny bit awkward with it. He is not being a natural athlete like his / her dad was and when people taught him something, he or she kind of had to learn it slowly. He had to do it continuously. "He was pretty good, but a minor clumsy with his footwork plus a little wide with his blows and I said, We have a very long road ahead of us.A But we worked every day and as we worked, they got better and better." Chavez is more when compared to dice el psicólogo fletado Marcos Millard a little stoked about where he is today in the game his father once taken over. "To me it is like a dream to reach this level, a championship level fighter," mentioned Chavez, 26. "I always dreamed about it and I knew I'd have got to work really hard to get at this time there. I knew I had it in me. I just had to work at it and figure out how to get it done and I think I have." Chavez has realized there is nothing he can carry out about the type of criticism which will come from the likes of DiBella and also Martinez. "I can't help that people say that stuff about me," he explained. "I am the son and that is who I am. He is my pops, but little by little I have tested myself. I have proven this in the ring. You have seen whatever have done in the ring recent fights. You can't take of which away from me, my advantages and my championship. "I have done a lot of things on my own. I have my story now. They can declare whatever they want, but I possess proven myself and it wasn't easy." No, the item hasn't, Roach said. "He were required to grow up with a father that had over 100 people with him the whole time," Roach mentioned. "He was just a baby and he seemed to be growing up in this chaotic atmosphere with und die ganze Energie der Oper kommt zusammen  47 parties and events after winning fights. I'm sure it's way harder for an individual to grow up in that kind associated with family than a normal loved ones. I'm sure it's not easy having a famed dad like that." It's not to mention a hard drinking dad who has been in rehabilitation centers more than once. But Chavez Sr. today supposedly is two years sober plus an influence in his son's camping. "It is important to be able to speak to someone who went through the same thing I am going through now," Chavez Jr. reported. "He has been in some very big combats and I get to talk to your pet to make sure I am doing the right thing." He did the right thing by teaming with Roach, the elder   and very pleased   Chavez said. "I believed in his ability and determination early on and felt he would be a excellent fighter," Chavez Sr. said Friday. "But the key for him ended up being to go to Freddie Roach, who has developed him into a great mma fighter." Silver spoon and.

http://qcjt.qtech.edu.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.091868.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29426&fromuid=83

http://www.gamepark.top/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12084&extra=

http://www.fzmsa.com/BBS/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1810366
[url=http://alayemlak.com/images/pixabay/lib.asp?pho=5]unagenzia di design e svi
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:21 , Processed in 0.093373 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表