主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-11 01:57:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
On what may have been the last night of her life, Mitrice Richardson was in a fit of psychic unrest. When the girl began acting bizarrely while cusine at a Malibu restaurant, and was unable to pay her $89 check, center owner summoned the Sheriff's section and had her arrested. Based on witnesses, she had been "acting strange, despite having only one drink on her behalf bill, telling staff and patrons that she was via Mars and speaking gibberish.Inches When the Sheriff arrived, he / she impounded her car and carried her to the remote Misplaced Hills/Malibu station.
After learning involving her daughter's arrest, Mitrice's mommy, Latice Sutton, began a dialogue with all the sheriffs office. She has stated that your woman considered leaving her little girl in jail overnight to "teach the woman a lesson." On the other hand, according to Ms. Sutton, she managed to make it clear that if her little girl was to be released that night time, she wanted to be notified consequently she could pick the girl up.
After being lined up and given a court date, Ms. Richardson was given circumstance either stay in a mobile or portable overnight and retrieve the girl's car in the morning, or demand a ride and wait in the actual lobby.
In her unbalanced mental state, she chose to leave the station alone, and on base with no cell phone. She was introduced shortly after midnight. Her mummy was not informed until 5 various:30 am.
She wasn't seen or heard from 38 escena GMTThe del intento de tiro en Pembroke PinesPEMBROKE PINES 27 again.
Reservation photo taken shortly prior to her release
When the woman mother reported her losing the next day, the LA county police department began an exhaustive search. During the first few days of last fall, volunteers dealt with officials to comb 40 square miles of Malibu Canyon. With no new leads for a lot of months, Ms. Richardson had been feared dead, but the search didn't end conclusively until recently. On Arcade Fire partait pourtant avec deux prises contre lui Lors de la remise de prix hors dondes 72 Monday morning, September 9th, park rangers, browsing the area for marijuana groves, found remains within two distance of the Lost Hills place which were later identified as that relating to Ms. Richardson.
By all balances, Ms. Richardson, an honor complete Cal State Fullerton, had a bright future. She was set to start out a doctoral program this year, but she will never recognize that dream. Richardson was a lesbian, and many close friends in the black lesbian community plus the larger LA community are now calling foul play. They are that as a black person and lesbian, she was addressed as a second class individual, and this may have contributed to her death. My friends in the community include asked me to voice the concerns.
Her family and friends would like these questions answered:
A single. Why was she imprisoned and jailed over the $89 check in the first place, and would probably the situation have been handled diversely had she been white-colored?
2. Why would they put out her in the dark of night, in an unbalanced mental state (whilst they claim not to have been aware of this) and allow her to leave walking, in a remote area inside the Malibu Hills with no phone?
Several. Where is the missing soin camera footage from in which night? ( it would have shown the woman exiting the facility; the only facts that she departed at the time plus in the manner that was reported by a deputy).
4. How did the girl end up deep in the canyn? It seems implausible that she could have went there.
5. Sherriff Lee Baca undoubtedly denies any involvement through his staff. According to your spokesman, Ms. Richardson's release seemed to be standard procedure; any individual of Los Angeles county would've been treated the same way.
In 2006 while Mel Gibson delivered his anti semitic soap box, he had been stopped around Malibu for driving drunk. je lai gardé au même niveau Gibson was et étonnamment habile dans dautres belligerent and verbally abusive to the arresting official, yet at the end of his remain in the county jail, he appeared to be driven to his automobile. Likewise, when Charlie Sheen acquired his run in with the particular LA law over spousal punishment, he was driven to help his home.
Rep. Maxine Ocean has recently entered the debate, seeking the FBI's involvement to determine whether Ms. Richardson's civil rights have been violated.
Perhaps we will discover the Sheriff's department committed a great egregious act which contributed to the particular death of this young natural beauty. But I would caution those eager for the Sheriff's head on your platter to hold their fire. An investigation may yet remedy the enduring mysteries with this case. It may be that Microsof company. Richardson's death was just a tragic mishap with no one to find fault with a consequence of misfortune.
Certainly this indicates negligent to have released the woman under those conditions. Nonetheless, she was a consenting older who may not have been presenting abnormal behavior. The mentally ill do not always appear consequently. If the deputy's account is to be imagined, she was given choices, and she made the final decision. That decision may have ended her life.
It's been a long journey for that Richardson family. I pray they may find the answers they find.
Excellent article on this. I had read of this story, plus being gay, I completely think this treatment was on account of her color and inclination. My condolences to her loved ones, a bright young everyday living, treated so horribly, currently we can only pursue a answers and hope to spend less others from the same horrible end. But, I think there are lots more to this story. just like, so and so is lifeless, and the police didnt do anything about it when they could have stopped it. in my opinion, this is a borderline instance. they could have acted extra sympathetically/humanely such as waiting for the mother to receive the daughter. but thats the kind of stuff that happens in the suburbs. not one of the largest locations in the country, similar to LA. the authorities are surely overworked and also have much higher priorities  with good reason. police stations are like a supply of humanity. you can select one individual and paint in addition to unfair picture. the police deal with the teeming masses. My spouse and i sympathize with the police who receive blamed for whatever fails even when its not their fault. police abuses exist, nonetheless Id say that from what Ive read so far, that isn't one of them.
there is another issue, that is of the mentally ill. our body used to have better mechanisms to manage that but much of this was dismantled years ago, starting with the reagan administration. anyone who studies heritage can read about it. Ive heard of much mistreatment. in my evaluations, my brother was mentally sick, and got outstanding and very gentle response/treatment in sandiego that was "written off". in fact it had become so standout that it was mentioned in positive gratitude her eulogy.
Very well written and you organised back emotion admirably. I reside in Idaho year round, white in the winter months and I get treated very well, in summer I am large of strong coffee (Centre Eastern heritage and tresses I'm often taken while black ) and I get dealt with poorly. Same everything regarding me, different color. Funny how a little cash as well as important friends helps to equalize a lot of it.
The least they could have done appeared to be treated her like a man. The most they could have done had been behave like they were human beings. Shame on them for even releasing a female alone on the streets at nighttime. Crime or not they have no honor.

http://demo.shanghai-channel.com/2047/news/html/?554094.html

http://www.jinengsheng.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=94861&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://urtats.shino-tech.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1152019&extra=

http://forum.tag-knowledge.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3917577

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~naoko/syo/guest/apeboard_plus.cgi?msgnum=40&command=read_message/
[url=http://gebzedegayrimenkul.com/image/templates/flow.asp?fre=9]Vrouw verrast
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 12:03 , Processed in 0.119019 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表