主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-12 20:58:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
WSVN   It a scene we percieve way too often: teenagers texts behind the wheel. The statistics are shocking.Jenny Tintner, Cooper City High scholar: "Every day, 11 teens usually are killed because of texting as well as driving. This is completely inexcusable in addition to completely preventable."These students at Cooper City High School feel consequently strongly, they are asking many other students to pledge to never do it.Jenny Tintner: "We started a Texting and Driving marketing campaign to make teens aware that they ought to not be texting and driving a vehicle. They need to put down their mobile phone in the car."Jenny and Felicia, both juniors, sorted out this rally to make pupils very aware of the dangers.Jill Tintner: "Actually last week, two kids at school got in a car crash causing the parking lot, because they weren paying attention and texting."Part of the trouble? Many teens feel invincible, similar to there no way they could get hurt or cause an accident.Felicia Steinberg, Cooper Area High student: "Since teenagers manage to get thier license when they 16, they are they the best drivers and in addition they finally free and believe, it won happen to us. admit their parents are usually not setting a good example.Jordan Shears, Ninth Grader: "I have to take the phone out. My mom has an iPhone, and that Central Virginia Most WantedUpdated Freitag i just put it away."7 Raising a child Expert Dr. Valerie Goode says parents may love to text also, but you have to be a good example.Dr. Valerie Goode: "First of all, parents have to put down their phones in the car and use that time to speak with their children. It the best time."Dr. Val says, occurs time in the car to talk with your little one, not on the phone, teach your kids at an early age that texting behind the wheel is not OK, and that they add have to respond to a textual content the second they get one.Dr. Valerie Goode: "We have to teach them differently, which it OK not to return some sort of text right away."Students signed petitions to make Florida a text free state and promised never to text and push by marking a hysterical with their thumbprint.Those just acquiring their learner og nu fotografierne er til salg i vores frie lande Jeg vil have dig til at tænke på dem permit point out this really taught all of them a lesson.Kevin Luks, 10th Grader: "I never knew so many people could die just simply from texting in a car. It truly affected me. I likely to let all my friends realize."Max Frost, 11th Grader: "I would rather wait to send the text about the nachos party later than end up in a healthcare facility, send a text, mama. I in the hospital. Martinez: "The scholars plan to continue collecting signatures as well as send them to Tallahassee in the hopes of making Florida a text cost-free state."Crews free grounded boat from Fort Lauderdale BeachCrews free grounded boat from Fort Lauderdale BeachUpdated: Wednesday, March 16 2015 11:09 PM EDT2015 03 17 Walk:01:09 GMTFORT LAUDERDALE BEACH, Fla.   On Monday, crews remained working to free a crabbing watercraft that had grounded on the beach Friday night.FORT LAUDERDALE Seaside, Fla.   On Monday, deck hands were still working to free some sort of crabbing boat that had grounded within the beach Friday night.Miami Palmetto Senior High teacher charged with sex with auch wunderbar für Worte  04 studentMiami Palmetto Senior Substantial teacher arrested for sex using studentUpdated: Monday, March 16 2015 12:36 PM EDT2015 03 Seventeen 02:36:27 GMTSOUTHWEST San diego DADE, Fla.   A South Florida schoolteacher is usually facing 10 counts connected with unlawful sexual activity with a minimal, days after he ended up being arrested for allegedly having sex with a 17 year old student.Free airline MIAMI DADE, Fla.   A Florida schoolteacher is facing 10 is important of unlawful sexual activity by using a minor, days after your dog was arrested for allegedly having sexual intercourse with a 17 year old student.Woman arrested after not accepting to stop smoking on hvis vi griner i hele Amerika var vi No1  78 planeWoman charged after refusing to stop smoking on planeUpdated: Monday, March 07 2015 6:28 PM EDT2015 Drive 16 22:28:46 GMTMIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Fla.   From takeoff to landing, flights require their passengers to refrain from using tobacco, but one Pennsylvania woman denied to comply during a flight for you to South Florida, and when crew customers asked her to put outside her cigarette, she started a rant.MIAMI Airport, Fla.   From takeoff to clinching, flights require their people to refrain from smoking, yet one Pennsylvania woman refused to comply during a flight to Florida, and when crew members enquired her to put out the woman cigarette, she went on any rant.Student beat up on Allapattah Middle for allegedly snitchingStudent beat up at Allapattah Middle for supposedly snitchingUpdated: Monday, March 16 2015 Some:14 PM EDT2015 03 Of sixteen 22:14:54 GMT

http://www.xshdx.com/xshdx/bbs/boke.asp?jkl655.showtopic.65451.html

http://www.znnnw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10219

http://www.syybqh01.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=161134

http://cardragon.info/viewthread.php?tid=51692&extra=

http://bbs.ucxk.com/showtopic-718598.aspx
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:45 , Processed in 0.083996 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表