主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-12 21:51:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
As The Glee Project gets near its end, the four final contestants are beyond relieved how the secret they have been keeping regarding four months is finally intending to be revealed. But before a single person life changes forever, we talked to the last ones standing.
In an exclusive interview along with Wetpaint Entertainment, 18 year old Damian McGinty via Derry, Northern Ireland, revealed their struggle to become a TV professional, what kind of character he believes he would play on Glee, and just how he really feels in relation to singing for Ryan Murphy.
Damian McGinty: I really sent my audition throughout online through MySpace final April 2010. My video clip got hundreds of thousands of views, and a few months later, John Ulrich, who's the casting home and judge, of course, gave me a diamond ring. He said, I want you to come with and audition for this brand-new project. and auditioned for Scott, and then in January, I found out which i had made the top 83, and then from there, it just been the same process as every person. And now I'm top a number of. It's ridiculous!
Where perhaps you've seen most improvement across the competition?
I came into this kind of competition with probably the most knowledge out of the 12, but in means, it worked against my family because what I had had been a certain type of performance, understanding that was big. That has not been what was needed for television, and that i didn't quite understand that. Therefore, the struggle in weeks just one, two, and three. I needed to strip down what I experienced made of myself in the past four years and build up a new musician whilst saving my rear end every week. So I just seem like I've improved in every area of Para las personas que carecen del elemento en sus cartas 56 performing. I'm still nintendo wii dancer. But I have learned that it's not about being a good dancer, it's about putting it across well and marketing it.
How do you think your accent has affected anyone in the competition?
I think in fact it's helped me a lot. Back home, an accent isn a big thing given that they all sound like me. Nevertheless over here, I get quite a few remarks saying, I love your feature. I got a question before about, do you feel you would have done in this particular competition without your emphasize? That like saying how would Samuel have done without dreadlocks? How would Lindsay fonctionnent très bien accomplish without her Broadway voice? As well as Alex without being flamboyant? My emphasis is a part of the Damian McGinty package, Maybe.
If you were the one to get the more a Edit your video files  066 effective episodes, would you be an Irish child? Would you have to fake a famous accent?
Have you ever heard my U . s . accent? I don't think you will make me fake an American emphasis. You know, the only kind of knowledge we got was in the bottom about three performances, really. What we recognize is what the people watching understand. And that's the truth. From some tips i gather, Ian and Ryan declared they've always wanted to cast the exchange student. I will be pleasantly surprised if they took away the particular Irishness because there's a lot of material in me being Irish and being on Joy. It could be quite interesting and interesting writing.
Have they ever pointed out any kind of storylines or just what they'd like to do if you were normally the one?
I think it might have been week a few that Ryan said, I see you coming in as the Irish trade, and he starts off very single, very vulnerable like you have inked in the competition. I can see you actually growing and becoming a leader involving Glee. I think he form of gave a small insight into his / her thoughts maybe, but besides that, I have no idea what a potential storyline would be.
What do you think of Ryan Murphy?
I love Ryan Murphy. We do. I feel like he is pretty blunt. He would get straight to the point. If you're not doing well, however tell you. If you need improve on issues, he would tell you. But it's not just a personal attack. He's declaring it to be constructive. As a performer and as a character, we can get better and move in the path that he wants us to stay in. And then, the flip side of that is the fact when he gives you a enhance, you know it's for real. You already know you can take that compliment and you could actually be proud of that as he is a man that talks the truth and speaks precisely what he sees and what he or she thinks, and I love which about him.
He appears really intimidating and unflappable. He or she just sits there and looks unimpressed.
Yeah, I remember week one when I sang Female, and I walked out and he ended up being sitting in his beanie do not lik. And this is a song that We've never heard of. And it was week one. I was in the bottoom three. I remember just looking from him, and I was just shng personally. It was awful. I've certainly not been so intimidated during my life, ever.
What was the toughest part about being on your show?
The hardest part regarding being on the show ended up being living in that competitive environment for such a long time and not being able to do normal life things. It had been very much a Big Brother setup. Outside of filming, when we ended up being in the dorms, some people were still in the mindset that this was a competition, and sometimes there might are a bit of bitching going on. And for me, personally, I'm not that kind of person. I always kind of sat returning on my bed and listened to it all. And it was just torture because sometimes it just wasn't where I wanted to be. But also, the pressure for me, of being towards the bottom four or five times. I can't stress how hard that was. Telly is making it look like, just simply improving every week. He's recouping. He's saved himself through the bottom three. He's carrying out for Ryan, and Thomas has saved him! To be a human, it was very difficult and it was very stressing. It was certainly one of the hardest troubles ever that I've needed to face.
It's funny because I feel like there was an advantage of sung for Ryan so many times, but it was meant when punishment. They're saying, were rubbish this week.
Yeah, there is a sensation of, the more you see Ryan, the better you get to know him, as well as better he gets to realize you. In the semifinal, I just experienced like I had a connection having Ryan because I saw your pet so many times. And I also felt your dog could relate to me one of the most because he knew most regarding me out of the four people, and maybe Alex. But, I have to express, it may be wie Grenora an advantage in that way, however, if I did this again and you believed to me, instead of being in the end three, five times, you would have already been there twice, I would possess bit your hand off after i accepted that offer.
Who do you believe is your biggest competition?
It can be weird, because there's something special pertaining to everybody, I do believe. Alex for example, I have never heard a tone of voice like that in my life. He has such an inspiration in the fact that he is gay, and his papa has passed away, and yet he has still a battler, and he however fights on. He is a diva of the show. And there's Lindsay, who has, i think, the best voice in the very last. She has this Broadway massive beast of a voice. And she is, as Ryan said, the latest possible lead of the exhibit. Samuel is different. He has the modification style. He is very much distinctive as in there is nothing like your pet on Glee, and he carries a great voice. And he has become probably the most consistent in the levels of competition, and hasn't been in the bottom several very often. And then there's small old me who has form of battled his way via, jumped over hurdles, improved upon and improved. You know, I am like I can give it an excellent crack, and I feel like Now i'm ready now, more than I ever was.
Do you also feel such as it's really about what character they want to write, not about getting you in pecking order?
We went into this knowing that the following wasn't a singing, appearing, or dancing competition, you experienced to reasonably have all several. I say reasonably because I can not dance! But it was clear they had to cast someone, an audience would fall in love with, someone who an audience could relate to. And most importantly, somebody that they could write a number of stories to if they want to buy. And going in, that was fascinating because I knew that within my head. And I just thought to be myself, I remember week one particular, where the judges said to my family, we felt that you ended up being hiding this week, so you're in the bottom three. I was positioned there thinking, you know what? I wasn't hiding. I was getting me. The problem was, everyone else was jumping and preventing for the spotlight. And even though I used to be in the bottom three, I believed to myself, I'm not going to be such as that. I'm not going to change who seem to I am. I'm not going to transform me as a person. Soon we will be me. And if I give myself a chance of winning the following, I'm going to do it my manner. And that's the way I've done the idea, and I'm proud of it.

http://qnzhw.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3481755&extra=

http://sdcxspjx.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=136944

http://tixuw.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=106423

http://www.dakedakedu.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://jinsehua.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1370918
[url=http://lostsongsofanatolia.com/ofan/company.asp?lst=86]of the 500 block wit
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 21:45 , Processed in 0.120252 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表