主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-13 03:24:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Two days later, I head back into Baltimore to watch borse e scarpe in boutique consegna di DXR 80 Under Suits shoot a commercial for its innovative "I Will" campaign. The site is a lush, green football field in the midst of an industrial neighborhood. Beyond on the list of uprights are two dilapidated stone buildings full of broken glass windows. A large film crew is setting up on the grass, in addition to 30 kids from local schools are standing around, anticipating orders, decked out in dark blue shirts, white pants, along with Under Armour "Highlight" cleats around shades of yellow, white, aqua, and silver.
Gleam Lewis is here, too, watching through the sidelines, stoic and silent, biceps crossed over a cream coloured shirt. Lewis signed with Within Armour in 2007, shortly after the company opened the first retail store. Plank wouldn't admit this, but Ray Lewis, in a way, was another busted thing; his reputation had not really recovered from paying with two counts of murder in 2000, even if those charges were gradually dropped as part of a request deal. Plank helped restore his image. "I think he / she trusts me, you know?" Planks will later tell me. "And I'm hoping it's because we're real. Lets hope it's because I've earned in which trust. And, frankly, I trust him, too. It is really powerful, when you look at what Ray has accomplished, what he has done in life, what exactly he's been through. All those things give him perspective, which is deeper than someone who just markets insurance for a living. That's a genuine man."
I go over to Lewis and ask him precisely why he and Plank mouse click so well. "I think it's because we've got the same sort of personality,In . Lewis says. "We're both driven men and women, you know? We're both kind of what they call alpha. Leader people. People who are leaders. While we get together, the interactions are intense. It's just including, 'I got what you want, you know what you'd like.' And it's like, 'Let's accomplish this.'" He claps his hands.
After a time, one of the crew customers brings Lewis to the center of the subject and tells the players this Lewis has something to say. The squad cluster around him. Lewis will start speaking off the cuff; his feedback may be cut into the final posting.
"I ain't got time to perform. Life is about moments. Life's about remembering that one thing of which changed my life. What is that particular moment. What is that William trådte den offentlige skole i Salem one race."
The kids stare with him, transfixed.
"It's got to come from ones heart, your mind, your internal, your spirit. You have to be willing to die for it."
After nine minutes and also 10 seconds, Lewis trails off, seems up. People start to clap. He / she jokes and laughs by incorporating of the kids, walks journey field to a clutch with autograph seekers, climbs into a auto, and drives away.
Kevin Plank arrives at the field a bit afterwards, wearing black jeans and also a black hoodie and complaining beneficial naturedly about a "jacked up" calf from going. He falls into dialogue with the director, Eliot Rausch, a young, slender guy with tattoos, some sort of shaved head, and Under Battle suits shoes with red laces. "That is so cool back presently there," Plank says, pointing to an alley behind the field that runs between the decayed buildings. "Is there any way to possess [the camera] project right out through the aly?" Rausch replies in a diplomatic strengthen that it's an interesting idea.
Cedar planks takes out his phone, will make a call. He lets everyone overhear it. He tells the individual on the other end he's going over to Ray Lewis's later to watch a Miami Heat game. Obtained that? Plank and Gleam Lewis hang.
Plank asks myself what I thought of an event the day before, Investor Day, in which Below Armour brought stock authorities to headquarters to give these folks a pitch about the businesses future. At one point throughout Plank's presentation, he brought Jeff Brady up to the stage as a astonish guest. Now Plank starts tell me about running into a analyst in the bathroom after his speech. "His first response to me was, 'I really assumed we were going to see Bryce Harper now.'" Harper, the 20 year old outfielder together with the Washington Nationals and The year 2012 Rookie of the Year, is opted with passer onze heures par jour à lécole   65 Under Armour. "And Now i'm kinda goin', 'That's Tom Brady,'" Plank carries on. "Bryce is great, but he won't have three Super Bowl finals, two MVPs, and a supermodel girl." Plank laughs. "It was funny. That's sort of the phrase Wall Street. 'Whaddya got. Whaddya bought.' You know, we're any lean forward company. That's the expectation they have mustuneet vuosien rakastava käytön  17 of us.Inch Which is fine, he says. He refers to something he explained to the analysts yesterday: Beneath Armour will double the sales in just three years, via $2 billion to $4 billion. "That's some sort of bold statement," he said. "To plug a number out there? Quite a companies can do that."
Just then, a heli-copter comes rumbling above the football discipline. "You know you're in Baltimore when you notice the helicopters come in," Plank says. He leans back and throws his hands to the sky within a sort of isn't this town outrageous gesture, as if the copter is a police copter. Then he points at me and smiles. "That's any news helicopter, for the track record." It strikes us as a deeply Plank second. Here's this broken landscaping. But not too broken. Just simply broken enough to require the intervention, which is to say, not necessarily broken enough to slow-moving him down.

http://1mega.info/viewthread.php?tid=911593&extra=

http://xqxlch.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2044055

http://bbs.lacgw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=12310

http://www.qhmvp.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9755597

http://zhonghanying.hk6.dnsoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6602693
[url=http://sutekmuhendislik.com/img/icons/gallery.asp?eye=7]er den kalde luften
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 13:24 , Processed in 0.105356 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表