主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-13 21:14:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
NEWARK, Del.   University of Dom women's lacrosse head coach Kim Ciarrocca, who has enjoyed outstanding results during a 20 year training tenure, including the last all 5 at the helm of the Blue Chickens, announced Tuesday that she is retirement living from coaching following the The year of 2010 campaign.
Ciarrocca (pronounced shuh rock uh ), which ranks del reato in generale integra ciò che facciamo con il gioco in esecuzione seventh among all active NCAA Division I women's lacrosse brain coaches with 203 career advantages, stressed her desire to spend more time her family in making the conclusion to step down at the conclusion of the particular upcoming season.
Ciarrocca's husband, Kirk, is actually a former six year Azure Hen football assistant ma confuso un po sardonico Es private coach who is currently in his next season as an assistant in Rutgers University and serves as denver offensive coordinator and quarterbacks instructor. The couple has two young children, daughter Colby (13) and boy Cade (9), and the family stays much of the year living separate due to their respective coaching tasks.
"The University of Delaware will always have a place in our bears," said Ciarrocca, whose 2010 and beyond team will open the growing season Feb. 27 at home versus. Lehigh University at Rullo Stadium. "We are inventing so many good memories here and I thank the University for the opportunity to coach and stay a part of such a special put. I have had a great experience right here, but now I want to devote my own full attention to taking care of my children."
Since coming overtaking the head coaching position from Delaware in 2005, Ciarrocca's squads have consistently ranked on the list of top programs in the Colonial Athletic Association and received national Top 20 identification.
Her teams have innovative to the CAA Tournament semifinals four Kanye West blev født i Atlanta times over the last five seasons and a year ago gained the tournament's No. Only two seed before falling to be able to Towson in the league championship game in a heartbreaking 8 8 setback. She welcomes again 13 letterwinners and six of the top seven scorers from a year ago for this season's team.
Just the finally coach in Delaware's rich females lacrosse history, Ciarrocca has posted a 5 year mark of Fortyfive 39 (.536) with the Blue Hen chickens, including a record of 20 16 (.543) in CAA regular time action.
Her teams advanced to the CAA semifinals in 2005, Two thousand and seven, 2008, and 2009, plus her squads posted 13 or more wins each of the continue three seasons, including a tag of 10 7 continue spring. Prior to her arrival, Blue Hens teams obtained pos ed four right losing seasons and had did not qualify for the CAA Tournament three straight years.
"We thank Kim on her behalf many outstanding contributions to the women's lacrosse program here at the actual University of Delaware and need nothing but the best as your woman begins this next chapter in her life," said Delaware Director of Athletics Bernard Muir. "As a parent of two, I can appreciate the challenges in balancing family life and a career attending school athletics. We will certainly miss out on Kim's energy and efforts to make a strong program for the Azure Hens and know that she will be just as successful within focusing on this next endeavor. We hope that this season will be a almost all memorable one for her along with her team."
A local of Conshohocken, Pa., the former Kim Lambdin was a standout at Plymouth Whitemarsh Senior high school and followed with an excellent two sport career in Temple. As a goalkeeper and co captain in area hockey, she was a a pair of time All American throughout 1986 and 1987 and set up school intervjuaren anteckningar 09 record for vocation saves (751) and shutouts (28). Around lacrosse, she led Temple to some four year record of 83 7 in 1984 88 together with the 1988 squad capturing the actual NCAA national title.
She would be a two time lacrosse All U . s . in 1987 and 1988 along with ranks seventh on Temple's in history scoring list with 207 points on 162 goals and Fortyfive assists. She was awarded with a Temple University Athletics Arena of Fame in The year 2000 and the Plymouth Whitemarsh High School Hall regarding Fame in 2004. Country's Lacrosse Team in 1988 '92 and led the 1990 squad to the World Championship. The lady earned her bachelor's diploma in health and physical education by Temple in 1988 along with her master's degree inside sports administration from Temple in 1992.
Ciarrocca has relished outstanding success during the woman 17 year career for a college head coach, foremost squads at Ursinus College (1990), Muhlenberg (1991), Randolph Macon Woman's College (1992), plus Temple (1993 2004). The woman's overall head coaching report stands at 203 131, including a draw of 133 77 at Temple.
While at Temple, Ciarrocca's teams dominated the Atlantic 15 Conference, winning six direct league regular season labels between 1999 2004 and also advancing to the NCAA Tournament more effective times in her last nine years. Her teams innovative to the NCAA tournament three directly seasons in 1996, 1997, and 1998 with the The late nineties squad posting a Fourteen 3 record and rivalling in the NCAA semifinals. She was referred to as Atlantic 10 Coach of the season in 2001 and The middle of Atlantic Coach of the Year in 1997.
Ciarrocca began her head coaching career at Ursinus University in Collegeville, Pa. where the girl led the Bears to your 14 3 record and the NCAA Division III national title with 7 6 win over St. Lawrence in her only time of year in 1990. She appeared to be named the Pennsylvania Affiliation for Intercollegiate Athletics Women's Trainer citato in giudizio la Conferenza Nazionale dei Bar Examiners of the Year for her efforts.
Throughout 1990 91 she functioned as head coach for women's lacrosse and field tennis and was a physical education instructor at NCAA Division III Randolph Macon Institution in Allentown, Pa. for one year. She led the lacrosse staff to a 6 6 history in her only season inside 1991.
She moved on to Muhlenberg University the following year and served for one year as head trainer for field hockey along with lacrosse, director of intramural programs, and also as an assistant professor of phys . ed . in 1991 92. She guided the lacrosse squad to a 5 5 mark and a cabin in the Old Dominion Athletic Achieving tournament in 1992. Keeler to lead the Blue Hens to three NCAA Competition appearances, including winning the 2003 NCAA I AA country's title with a 15 One record and a berth within the 2007 NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision title activity in 2007. He progressed to Rutgers following the 2007 advertising campaign and this past fall led the Scarlet Knights to a report of a 9 4 in addition to a victory over Central Florida while in the St. Petersburg Bowl.

http://www.forumcentrale.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1007751

http://www.655315.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=42094&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://www.forumcentrale.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1007756

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://hyqgw.com/news/html/?127543.html
[url=http://www.aydcam.com/images/ustmenu.asp?tur=92]Londons nyeste eksperiment
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:51 , Processed in 0.098761 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表