主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-14 22:03:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Maggie Davidson, the state Democratic committeewoman for Broward County plus a Rich supporter, wanted this party management committee to agree to a motion asking nys party to push for a minimum of one Crist Rich debate just before voting starts for the August key.
thought it was almost a no brainer, the girl said Wednesday.
The management committee is made up of about Something like 20 party officers, representatives of key democratic caucuses such as women, blacks and young Democrats, in addition to area leaders from different aspects of the county.
Mitch Ceasar, the bash chairman, confirmed the result of The Scegli il target following friday night meeting, but claimed he wouldn discuss the election total or how specific members voted. can give you that because we discussed among yourself that it not be disclosed, he explained.
Davidson said she was alone of the party officers who seem to supported the move. On Saturday, Ceasar, vice chairwoman Cynthia Busch and state committeeman Ken Evans attended the opening of Crist South Florida office with Plantation. Ceasar and Evans said occasion leaders attendance at the celebration didn signify support.
But Davidson mentioned the combination of the debate conclusion and the attendance at the office opening which is near the county Democratic Celebration headquarters makes it clear that the party leadership is assisting Crist. my impression. I wasn 100 % convinced until last nigh. After last night I am. It saddens everyone. can see that I can really rely on someone who was a Republican and would lots of things to hurt Floridians when he is at office as governor, Davidson said. can easily trust him. I don see how they can. And it just seems to me that they are falling in line and getting in line, simply because they blocked the money to Nan Prosperous and her support. And now he got it all, and I however don have an explanation by anybody as to why.
been around for quite a while and I don know exactly why I still sometimes amazed. Maybe too idealistic. I not quite as practical as the rest of these people, willing to jump. Charlie says and they also say high. said this consensus of the management board was that if the Broward Democratic Party supported Davidson debate call, it would be seen as taking an actions to support Rich. would mimic we were supporting someone generally, which we not designed to do. because Rich has got consistently demanded debates a trip she repeated Tuesday. Crist provides consistently said he won debate Rich because he aimed at Republican Gov. Rick Scott.
Davidson disagreed. say it would make it divisive. But it already divisive. The whole election already divisive. lot of people today want to have a debate between each of them. It not a matter of automatically supporting Nan Fliesen oors und Granit  57 or Charlie. It dependent on principle and a democratic process to enable the people of Florida learn where each candidate appears. And I think that really important provided Charlie Crist background and the fact that he would have been a Republican governor. Senate as an independent/no party selection in 2010. He later had been a Democrat and is seeking the nomination of her new party to run for his old job.
Prosperous is far behind Crist in dollars and polls, and top runners Qui paie les factures de services publics typically eschew debates in such situations. Instead, she said, it a strike to the voters.
don really check this out as a blow to my personal debate push [or] to me personally. This is not about me, that isn't about Charlie. This is about voters, the woman said.
She said the woman continue pushing for arguments, and said she gets assist for that position when your lover speaks. Democratic party organizations with Duval and Hillsboro counties have approved the resolution that was beaten in Broward.
had debates provided that I can remember, she mentioned. is important that the two prospects get to present their files and their visions for the future and have to do it in the debate format. Not having primary debates specials a blow to the voters, not to any specific candidates.
bottom line is It is my opinion that the best way to educate voters, rather than who has the most money to put promotions on TV, she said.
Below the resolution overwhelmingly defeated Tuesday night by the Broward Democratic Social gathering management committee:
WHEREAS, there are 2 major Democratic candidates now filed for the 2014 election to get Governor of the state of Florida, and also
WHEREAS, there are currently no controversy between the candidates scheduled prior to Primary Election which will be placed on August 26, 2014, and
WHEREAS, Broward County contains the most registered Democrats within the state of Florida, and
As opposed to, the Broward County Democratic Executive Committee believes that the voters should help make an informed choice between the individuals and that a debate would probably assist the voters in making that preference, be it
THEREFORE RESOLVED That will, the Broward County Democratic Executive Panel urges Cheesecake Factory   42 the Florida Democratic Social gathering to call for a Gubernatorial Democratic Primary discussion to be held prior to the begin voting for the Primary Election, as well as such a debate to be transmit on statewide television.

http://www.wangweili95511.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=27135

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://haiyanhome.com/thread-55538-1-1.html

http://blog.hopped-up.com/?p=545#comments

http://archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1182986&extra=
[url=http://www.twogirlsturizm.com/images/export.asp?tu=103]mais il ya un ou deu
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 01:05 , Processed in 0.109005 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表