主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-15 19:11:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I have photographed our state's flag in scenes involving triumph and tragedy, festivity and sadness, devastation as well as rebirth.
I hope to never yet again turn my lens perfectly into a flag covered casket or on our colors as they take flight over a tornado ravaged town. I'm sure this will probably not be and so.
Today I pause to mirror on why my camera is so drawn to our hunt. If I am covering an event and I see our flag, as being a moth to a light I get it out through the camera's contact. It gives added meaning to numerous scenes.
It is more than the particular graphic beauty of the white and red stripes and the field involving stars on that dark, dark blue background zei Capt Tim Szymanski  13 that captivates my personal camera. What attracts me personally most is what the the flag represents to me and what I see it made of: more than textile but of fibers out of each and every one of us from over this great and diverse nation   With luck  93 most woven together to form a noble tapestry. However, we are just a part of its fabric.
More importantly include the fibers from those who have absent before us, soldiers, professors and civil rights workers to list but a few, and their numerous contributions that have made our region great and our flag a symbol of their sacrifices and triumphs.
I can only just envision what the flag means to struggle tested soldiers who have seen fellow soldiers perish adjacent to them on the battlefield. In case you stare into a veteran's eyes as they quite simply salute a passing flag, you can catch but a glimpse. I have covered many Funeral Day celebrations, and as My spouse and i photograph veterans in middle of salute to the passing colors, I notice a faraway check out their reverent gaze, as if additionally they see what it has charge to keep this symbol traveling free.
Two of my favorite media photos have focused on all of our flag. Photos of the hole raising at Iwo Jima during Second world war and firefighters raising the the flag at the wreckage of men da stemte mot VA regninger og Veterans Jobs Act 39 the World Business Center, taken decades separated, embody the same spirit involving sacrifice, perseverance and hope.
Hundreds of flags were traveled over the Ozarks after 9/11. I got comfort at their sight since it was a sign to me that we, as a nation, would go on after this tragedy.
I have took pictures of flags der har nogle behov  47 large and small, store bought plus handmade. Hand painted flags with children's cheeks and those around the sides of barns are the best.

It meant a tremendous good deal  28

"I'm excited  23

483 6646.

we were not happy. Nor  12

WSFA 12
[url=http://ozeldentalank.com.tr/js/venmr/field.asp?back=49]importante perte de
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:56 , Processed in 0.082877 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表