Godse issue 67

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2016-10-15 20:03:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Posted InAkhil Bharatiya Hindu MahasabhaNathuram GodseMeerut: Activists of Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha have presumably performed a ceremony in charge of construction of a dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi killer Nathuram Godse, following which the administration possesses ordered a probe into the topic.The pujan (prayers) was conducted at a temple on Shaarda Path here yesterday.During the occasion, the national general secretary connected with Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha Acharya Madan allegedly praisedGodse, calling him an authentic patriot and criticised Prime Hvor jeg gå Minister Narendra Modi over the issues of Ram 5 vuxna 01 Temple and cancellation of Article 370 from Jammu along with Kashmir.Mahasabha members also allegedly gave a talk of launching a campaign to get conversion.Acting District Justice of the peace Navneet Singh Chahal told PTI today that the centre administration has taken the automobile accident seriously and ordered the law officer in charge of the area so that you can probe it.Case will be documented and strict action will be taken against whoever is available guilty, he said.SSP Onkar Singh said the issue is serious.The Local Thinking ability Unit has been asked to publish a wie am Abend zuvor  84 report on the incident, he stated, adding that strict measures will be taken against people involved after the report is usually received. PTINo one will be allowed to affect the law and order of the city and police may deal with such people strictly, he explained. posts:Godse issue: Case put against Hindu outfit leader Is not going to let 'Godse temple' come up: UP Nav Nirman Sena Is BJP supporting Hindu Mahasabha to anoint Gandhi's fantastic as national hero? Sixth v Day Special, a 'Munna Bhai Rose' to get Hindu Mahasabha Delhi polls: AAP holds appeal with regard to SIT probe into funding coming from all parties CBI begins probe in Ratangarh temple stampede effect: Hindu outfit against opening up of IFFI by Akshay Probe ordered into shutdown at India Antarctica sta In Modi Gujarat, a temple dedicated to him PM Modi has certain construction of Ram Forehead by Jan 2015: Swamy Probe ordered in to police lapses in little one rape y por supuesto yo digo case: HM Maha govt gives nod for ACB probe against Pawar, Tatkare

"You have to resist in which temptation  29

let me|allow me to|i want to|permit me to|ok  74

People  37

Joe Jonas

'" Choate added. "I'm like  33
[url=http://avedikyan.com/css/goldie/serach.asp?ave=60]overdrukventiel en vacuü
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:42 , Processed in 0.152056 second(s), 25 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表