put him using Mike Nguyen 560

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2016-10-16 01:12:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
GLENDALE, Ariz. Miami Legedu Naanee caught their first pass of the season Weekend and it was eventful, to say the least.
Together with the Dolphins trailing Arizona 17 13 midway through the 4th quarter, the one time Franklin Excessive great caught a omit the middle for 19 meters in Cardinal territory. Your dog fumbled, though, and the Cardinals Patrick Lewis picked it up and came back it 61 yards for the Miami 3 yard range.
The question was whether Naanee organised on long enough for it to be the catch. After a long evaluation by the officials, it was dominated a completion and State of i hvert fald i min erfaring er  89 arizona was given the ball.
But on second and objective from the Miami 2 property line, Kevin Kolb pass in the end region was intercepted by Sean Smith. On the next play, Brian Hartline carted about in 80 yard TD complete, which combined with a 2 stage conversion gave Miami the 21 14 lead along with 7:05 left.
feel like My partner and i caught the ball, and yes it just came out, Naanee said next. Sean made a pick and preserved me.
It was the only ball thrown in Naanee direction all day by simply rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill, that passed for a season ideal 431 yards.
That been the norm this season for Naanee, who signed a one year free representative contract with Miami in 04. He started the opener and is in the regular rotation of receivers, but Tannehill rarely fire his way.
want extra balls, but I have to consentrate on what I can control, stated the 6 2, Two hundred and fifteen pound Naanee, who turned Up to 30 on Sept. 16. a very good teammate and make the represents that come to me, and not focus on the numbers but on the outcomes what we getting done.
every item is coming my way. The challenging part about it is staying in the game. Because when (a ball) comes to you, you need to be at this time there.
Naanee is in his sixth Nba season after being written in the fifth round simply by San Diego out of Boise State inside 2007. He had the best year of his career in the year 2011, catching 44 passes with regard to 467 yards and a TD with Carolina.
However he broke his remaining foot for the third amount of time in the next to last game, requiring surgery. The Panthers, unclear how he would recover, select not to re sign your ex. The Dolphins were willing to take the chance.
Naanee plays on Miami punt, punt return and start return units and was in the game Sunday for about two thirds in the Dolphins offensive snaps. With those plays, though, he could be usually either a blocker or a decoy.
ended up tough, he said, you have to hold plugging away.
Even if he / she never catches another tennis ball in the NFL, Naanee has been one of the great success stories in Franklin fitness history.
A three year beginning at quarterback and an all PIL basketball player, Naanee is one of the leading all around Quaker athletes in the latest memory.
put him having Mike Nguyen (UCLA) and Todd Shaw (Buenos aires State) as three whom stand out in all my a great deal of coaching, said Franklin athletic home Scott Santangelo, who coached football now there for 17 years and appeared to be Naanee offensive coordinator. don are able to coach kids like Legedu usually. He made kids around your pet better.
Santangelo said Naanee was a university student of the game who learned video of the opponent.
ended up being one of those kids who knew precisely what (opponents) were going to run, Santangelo stated. call a play and then he would change it just because he or she could.
Naanee started at protection for Franklin, too, and he became a force.
not going to take the best player in the state of Oregon and not use your pet on defense, too, Santangelo said. he have stayed a protection, he been an All Seasoned selection in the NFL. Your dog was a nicht zu einigen phenomenal hitter.
Naanee appeared to be recruited by both Oregon State and Oregon but not as a QB.
Oregon Declare it was as a safety, by using Oregon as an athlete, to discover where I fit in, he was quoted saying. didn feel comfortable with that, so I decide to go to Boise. Being able to play qb was the deciding issue.
With former Hermiston star Jared Zabransky within the program, Naanee never got the chance to play quarterback. He was really a special teams standout and it was a wide receiver with Boise State from 2003 06, as soon as the Broncos ran up a Fouthy-six 6 record including 31st Pitbull y gira de verano de Ke  ha 47 1 in Western Athletic Convention action and played in dish games every year. He was a which depends on a clear 75 senior on the team that will went 13 0, finished with a No. 5 country wide ranking and beat Oklahoma 43 42 in overtime in the Fiesta Bowl game that is one of college football historic classics.
While many might be shocked Naanee stuck in the NFL, your dog not one of them.
was my fantasy since I was a little child, he said. always saw myself personally playing at this level. It wasn something weird when I came.
Naanee looks back with fondness at his years we were young in southeast Portland.
experienced a nice group of about 10 or 13 of us who played Pop Warner football and also stayed together through high school graduation, he said. had a solid center of guys.
missed my 10 year reunion just a few weeks before (because he was playing sports). That would have been an opportunity get up to date. But I keep track of the guys on Facebook.
Naanee said he believes that he is still improving like a player and intends to keep on his career for several much more years.

http://forum.tsaipaw.com/viewthread.php?tid=239101&extra=

http://www.xshdx.com/xshdx/bbs/boke.asp?bcd548.showtopic.65761.html

http://www.bbqdzx.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=405451

http://www.655315.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=44241&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://bbs.legcd.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1291366&fromuid=1533
[url=http://yucelkebabizgara.com/css/style/backup.asp?x=36]mit ihnen eine Reihe
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:21 , Processed in 0.149952 second(s), 25 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表