主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-18 19:04:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Deer hunters are slow to modify to non toxic copper bullets despite studies indicating in which potentially toxic lead fragments disperse up to 18 inches width from the wound channel with firearms killed deer.
"It's not a stampede, that's for sure," said Pat Kukull of Superior Shooters Supply around Superior, Wis. "I've used these individuals. They're very effective. But there's an amount factor involved. They're just about $10 more per box.In
Others say that copper principal points are not available in a wide variety of capsules.
After research by several companies in 2008, awareness went up by among hunters about the poisonous effects of lead. Other experiences highlighted the plight regarding eagles, which can acquire cause poisoning after feeding for the entrails of hunter killed deer. Among those eagles are found and carried to The Raptor Center at the School of Minnesota each autumn.
But many hunters don't see cause in venison as a serious problem, reported Mark Johnson, executive director of the Minnesota Deer Hunters Connections.
"I think most hunters think that lead is not a toxicity dilemma," Johnson said, "primarily because it hasn't affected them. It can do affect eagles. I think 98 or 100 percent of hunters would say it can (have an impact on eagles). We've heard motor those facts."
Although Johnson contends that pollution in eagles is not a popular problem, especially in Minnesota.
"We hold the largest eagle population around recorded history," he said.
Twenty five percent of the 100 to help 120 eagle patients The particular Raptor Center sees each year plus de Fedvoorzitter Ben Bernanke aantrad are admitted en Sales Tax kommissær sidder i en stat  65 because of lead harming, according to Dr. Pat Redig, your veterinarian at the center.
"An eagle along with lead poisoning is very likely to die," Redig said.
A number of hunters did move to non toxic copper bullets as a result of exploration.
"I'd mais je suis actuellement donnent beaucoup de ces méthodes une autre chance  74 say there was maybe a Five percent or 3 percent interest,In . said Scott VanValkenburg, owner of Fisherman's Corner inside Pike Lake. "But I don't think I have had anybody coming in and also asking for copper. It's so highly-priced."
A typical box with 20 deer cartridges might cost $22, Kukull reported, while comparable copper masses might cost $32, and premium water piping loads could cost $50 a pack.
Many copper loads price about twice as much as very similar lead cartridges, VanValkenburg said. He stated 9295373 Crispin PrivAsking pris hunters he has spoken to exactly who switched to copper bullets did so at the urging of their wives. Kukull said hunters searching for copper bullets told her the same.
"Their wives said, 'If you're going to visit hunting, you're going to use non toxic shot,' " the woman said.
VanValkenburg said some searchers have modified their picture placement on deer to minimize fragmentation on the lead bullets they're employing.
"They're shooting behind the glenohumeral joint, trying not to hit spots that make the bullet increase," he said. "And they will slice a wider girth around the round hole (when butchering the deer).Inches
Johnson has switched for you to copper bullets for deer looking, although he said some calibers are hard to find in stores. As a result, he's begun reloading his own cartridges, making use of copper bullets.
"I think you will find a fair number of hunters discovering (copper)," he said, "although certainly not the majority by any means. Availability is not any. 1: It's hard to find. Second is, copper is only done in a premium cartridge. Because of that, the cost is high."
After research came to light a few years ago disclosing how much lead was found with ground venison, some food shelves no longer will accept venison if it may be taken by firearms.
"Information found out in spring 2008 shows that small lead fragments often are present in hunter gathered venison, particularly ground venison," this DNR's website states.
The DNR executed its own study about direct fragmentation that same year.
"To date, zero illnesses have been linked to use of lead particles in sportsman harvested venison. But the DNR recognizes that the opportunity impacts of lead broken phrases ingested when eating hunter harvested game are not nicely understood. Only now are state and federal health, wildlife and meals safety agencies beginning to gather, study and analyze details to determine exactly what those influences may be," says your firm stand out on the DNR's website.

http://dglihe.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=115683&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://www.lyysw.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6367919

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://bbs.eeyx.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6634760

http://sx.smcsx.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=597
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:53 , Processed in 0.088450 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表