主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-18 19:14:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Plinke, zoals begeleiding en revalidatie  14 a junior, played for any Crimson Tide as a newcomer and then spent 11 many weeks during her sophomore year with France as an exchange student through a scholarship from the Hillsboro Circular Club. As might be envisioned, she is fluent in This particular language.
Yuhanna, a freshman, is a natural of Pakistan and lived inside North Carolina for a year with your ex parents and three sisters and brothers before moving to Oregon in the seventh grade to live by using a couple who serves as the woman guardians. dass Sie einen Sport laufen können  13 (After that year, Yuhanna parents returned to Pakistan but wished their children to remain in the United States regarding safety reasons.)
Yuhanna speaks several languages and dialects, your woman said, including Urdu and Punjabi. Her English is practically flawless.
yrs ago, she didn speak a word connected with English, remarked Glencoe coach Draw Ferris at a recent practice. . I'm able to detect any accent.
Both the girls bring a diverse and also cosmopolitan flair to a relatively inexperienced team of just six players the five varsity participants and one junior varsity member.
kind of unusual. I don know if it would be unusual should you have had two girls on the group that spoke Spanish, Ferris noticed. one speaks fluent French not many high school kids try this. And then you got Debbie, who seem to from Pakistan and speaks most of these Middle Eastern languages.
After growing up thousands of miles apart in incredibly different situation and countries, golf has brought Yuhanna and Plinke together as teammates. Equally girls took up the game at about the same time though they were various ages.
Plinke said she thought i would start playing in John Edwards 28 the spring of the girl's freshman year, when the lady was not interested in turning out and about for softball or track.
think it a really incredible opportunity that we just get to golf at Pumpkin (Ridge Golf wedge), one of the top 100 in the United States, Plinke claimed.
Not until Yuhanna came to Hillsboro several years ago to live with her guardians ended up being she introduced to golf.
in essence taught it to me, because they played a lot, Yuhanna said. once i came, the first summer, I used to be like, nothing for me to accomplish, so they like, go the game of golf. I didn even know what golfing was, and now I trying to play.
And she is doing pretty well for any relative novice. Yuhanna played in the actual Tide No. 1 right Tuesday, when Glencoe hosted any Pacific Conference tournament with Pumpkin Ridge in North Flatlands, which is the Tide home apply course.
kind of quiet, but she very competitive and then she hits the ball really well, and she been getting better throughout the course of the season, Ferris said.
Even though Plinke lived abroad from September 2011 to July 2012, she resided with about three host families who as well belong to the Rotary Club in the Chateau du Loir region, located in northwest France. There, she utilized the French language and culture.
just about all exchange students learn the vocabulary because they spend so much occasion communicating with parents at home, Plinke mentioned. I set a rule for myself that the first few months, I would try to make limited contact thus i wouldn be as homesick.
knew that will help me in the long run, and it really was hard at the time, but it certainly paid off.
But what Plinke did not conduct was play golf. With France, she explained, playing golf is viewed as a luxury and golf players must be members of country golf clubs to play. Instead, she decide to put her focus into the woman's studies she went to school for almost 12 hours each day, she said. So she has been a bit rusty within their return to the team this season, nonetheless she held down the Trend fifth varsity spot on Mondy.
While the two have experienced together only sparingly this coming year players from the same crew are split up during tourneys, and during practice the team has a tendency to pair up players by grade level Yuhanna was free of charge of Plinke swing and explained Plinke could best her around putting, while Plinke said that Yuhanna will be skilled at long distance and fairway shots.
Like so many other golfers, both girls che hanno in stavano cercando per i loro vicini 881 have already dropped for golf challenge and charm.
really like it out there. It really beautiful when you golfing out there, Yuhanna said. kind of like humbling your self, trying to accept how you accomplish.
can get mad, and it your complete fault if you do something undesirable, like a bad shot.
Said Plinke: calms me down also. You have a horrible day or a stressful day or you get so much homework to do, people come out here, and you have on think about anything.
Plinke and Yuhanna are members of a Glencoe team that Ferris called inexperienced. In fact, only sophomore Becca Collins come back from last year team and a lot of of the girls had not competed a full 18 holes within a outing prior to the first tournament situation of the season.
But that is just the sport of golf, and there is so much more to Plinke, that's active in student govt and wants to be an orthodontist, and also Yuhanna, a red belt with karate who has designs over a potential career in thinking ability, where her language skills would prove useful.

http://www.091868.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=55403&fromuid=903

http://www.gz-dailaimei.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2234419

http://k7happy.com/36/m25133/

http://demo.2799.cn/2001_6617/news/html/?92671.html

http://ubacs.com.ar/osqa/preguntas/2122646/the-king-james-scriptures-737
[url=http://www.dekorbudur.com/Temalar/Tema1/images/export.asp?bul=54]to strengt
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:28 , Processed in 0.114070 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表