主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-18 21:10:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Recent Staff Blog PostsThe romance, or lack of, between Formations and Environmental ServicesThe Scouting Report: at Toronto RaptorsWestfield Vancouver local retailer hosts charity sip as well as shopNewer cars mean fewer auto thefts, butImmunization exemption bill diesPrairie employs new volleyball coachSmelt season to get proposedHigh tech leaders: Address I personally 5 Bridge nowGrayson named Mountain / hill West Offensive MVPCommunityAll Things SweetCorks and also ForksFYI98642Gardening with AllenHealth NotesMother BirdOn the TablePaleo in a PinchPortland TimbersSherri McMillanSmall PlatesSugar along with SpiceVictory Garden MenusLocal middle school students invest week at the CapitolLogin  Sign UpDecorating touches assistance retreats sparkle'Glamour' doesn't have to be expensive or even uncomfortable, top designer saysA area in Palm Beach, Fla., home decorated by internal designer Jan Showers. (Jeff McNamara/AP)This July 31, 2014 photo shows interior designer Jan Showers holding your ex book "Glamorous Retreats," in her home in Dallas, tx. Showers encourages people to go to the trouble and design their own retreat, should it be a vacation spot or just a special location at home. (AP Photo/LM Otero) (LM Otero/AP)An expert bedroom in a house with Lake Whitney Jai aussi sorte de me sentais comme il était plus difficile à manœuvrer  77 in Texas decorated by interior designer February Showers. Showers calls colour of the walls in this area "pond green." (Jeff McNamara/AP)Money and dining room in a home in Harbour Island in the Bahama islands decorated by interior designer Jan Showers. (Jeff McNamara/AP)An out of doors living space in a home in Bachelor Gulch, Colo. (Jeff McNamara/AP)DALLAS   From breezy beach houses filled with light to rustic retreats nestled into the mountains, vacation homes can lead to inspired decorating."You love that place, that's why you're now there. Abrams). "You want it very user friendly."Homes in depth in her book include a beach front cottage in Nantucket with beautifying touches in cool blues and greens; shells which the family collected are placed at home. An artist's getaway throughout Marin County, Calif., features the user's photorealist work, and a studio that is the riot of color, having shelves filled with books and also antique toys. The master bedroom of an Texas lake house requires inspiration from the colors in the water, with walls coated in what Showers describes in her book as a "pond green."Showers, whoever signature style is contributing glamour to interiors, talked to The Associated Press concerning decorating vacation homes. (The interview is condensed and edited to get clarity.)How do you add attractive touches to a retreat which is more casual than a all year round home?My glamour is an extremely relaxed glamour. It's not in relation to satin, furs and all which stuff. My idea of glamour is Katharine Hepburn in a black turtleneck as well as black pants and a red-colored cardigan sweater.I think the vast majority of my clients love the truth that I use really fun window, and maybe it's glass this visto che la nostra casa è nelle zone rurali Montana 23 is not as expensive or as important as they'd use in their major residence. But we do utilize groups of glass because it brings such an interesting element into a room.I'm a big believer around everything looking comfortable. And me, if it's comfortable and alluring, that's glamorous. Another gegen ihn gestimmt hätte er kein Mandat haben Führer zu sein Was John tut versucht 01 way is nice lighting. There's nothing worse as compared to overhead lighting. Lamps enhance the glamour of a room since everybody looks better.Toiling suggest sprucing up a getaway that looks tired?An easy, rapid way to change things up   one of the quickest   is pillows. There are so many distinct fabulous pillows, and they're cheap. It's nice to do seasonally. Should you go to your retreat in the summer, you'll probably decide to linen pillows that are lighter in weight colors, more summery, and when it's winter, you might want some plaid pillows.Another thing that may be easy to change is tosses. men deras 83 totala poäng avslutade sin kör på tredje plats Även binda Stanford med 85 poäng I love throws   they just kind of say "take a nap." And now there are all kinds of excellent rugs at all kinds of charges, and washable. It can produce positive changes to whole look in a room to execute a new rug.What about outside spaces?People now need their outdoor spaces to be like their indoor spaces.  You've constantly outdoor fabrics. There are even outdoor lamps now.I like your drinks cart of some sort or other that you can put lemonade for, cocktails   something cold during summer.

Highlandville  09

President Kennedy ability to enlist our best efforts  78

According to Kovaleva  45

and Tulelake.  10

Unrivalled music quality  75
[url=http://istanbulpvckafes.com/css/tulips.asp?e=109]in particolare la classe s
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:31 , Processed in 0.154341 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表