主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-19 00:02:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
It wasn't long before I could find out someone ask, "Going to dress way up tonight?" The answer appeared to be obvious. "Dressing up" as we sometimes called the item, was something that we constantly did. It was always a lot of fun and we got to go into houses that we would not otherwise go into.
Getting ready for mummering was almost as much fun as mummering itself. A superb mummer wore a good disguise that had been deceiving and funny. Understanding that, I dug through many old stuff around the house. Going wearing a pair of Stanfield's long under garment with a pillow stuffed at the front and back. I dressed in a piece of curtain over my head with father's top on top. With a pair of previous rubber boots on my toes, father's white fishing safety gloves in my pocket, and a nice dry split in my palm. I was ready to go knocking for doors.
My friends were dressed up in similar attire with circumstances that had eyes and a nose area cut in them and a teeth that was trimmed with reddish colored lipstick. Some wore bedding, plaid shirts, and hair hats. They too had a divided in their hands to avert anyone who might torment people on our rounds.
We were precisely what some would call "small mummers.In .
We made our means outside and thought of locations which might let mummers in. Nobody let mummers into their houses, however, some thought it was bad luck to turn the offending articles. Most, when they opened up his or her doors and saw we looked like " nice mummers", didn't hesitate to say, "Come on with."
I can vividly remember going into several houses.
One that comes to my mind was entering Bill's and Mollie's. We went up through the narrow path and when i was all ready, we knocked for the door with our splits. It wasn't long before Mollie opened the door. Slurping in our breaths to try and cover our voices, we all yelled in unison, "Any Mummers lowed In?"
From the her hesitating at first. Next she said to her life partner Bill, "That's some small mummers, likely to let em in? These people Looks like nice mummers."
"I really don't care," said Bill, who seemed to have been looking forward to us. das Exekutivdirektorium des IWF würde ihm erwartet haben He was in the rocking chair by the stove as we found our way into the kitchen. Mollie shut the door driving us. We eyed Bill's accordion, pointed on it, and started to dance.
In no time in any respect, Bill was squeezing out and about a tune that we had heard before at the make or old parish hall. Without having hesitation, we jumped in the middle of the floor and tried using our best at stomping her out there.
I remember a few ornaments decreasing on the floor, as we tried our greatest to be the nice mummers that they assumed we were. When the jig stopped, Mollie and Bill tried guessing who we were and expected if we were old enough to drink. We nodded our mind, but Mollie said, "You knows Payment they not old enough.In
"I don't hardly know,Inches said Bill, "but I think which them big ones over there might be."
We nodded, and before too long, most of us tried a little of his concoction and was dancing to another song on the accordion.
We had made the Christmas it seemed because they had not seen any mummers.
We had been sweating as we said the good nights and made our way to avoid the door. As we hit the evening air, we threw rear our disguises from our confronts and talked of the consume and the fun that we got.
Now it was time to decide in which we would go next.
On our way down the road, we satisfied up with some big mummers. I remember some of them wearing bed sheets in the humps on their backs. The mummers appeared huge and a scary picture coming Hester est davoir une renaissance de cette saison out of the darkness. A few had been drinking, some were being singing. They "jawed us" with their crevices as we passed them. We were small mummers and they did not want our company.
The next house that individuals went into was a little less noisy. Both people in their later years were watching their minor black and white TV as we wandered in. They seemed irritated about mummers, even the smaller models.
"I suppose you mummers would like to have some sort of candy or a cookie,In . the lady said. We all nodded her head to be polite.
Then one of my buddies made a motion that he wanted a drink. The one he at Bill's house had been good. But it was not to be listed here.
"We can't give drinks so that you can small mummers." they said, and also continued to ask us queries as to whether there were many mummers on the run.
After a little while of speaking through our mummer voices, all of us looked at each other and made any motion to move on.
When we made our way across the harbour, we noticed your commotion of mummers who had been make it possible for into another house. Throughout the window, we could see there was a lot of them and they were large mummers. They seemed to be having a jolly old time.
We were uncertain if we should try and will end up in. They were big mummers and we were being small ones. But before most of us knew it, the bravest individuals lot had maar de Topcats Racing SEAT Leon en Eurotech Honda Integra  08 knocked around the door.
I can vividly remember fondly the man who greeted all of us at the door saying, "We received a house full of mummers now, however come on in."
The top mummers were a lively lot. They were dancing, swinging, and trying challenging to get their shot glasses in place underneath their disguises so that you can glutch back their drinks. A number of were breathing heavy by their false faces. They were almost "all in".
These mummers didn't brain being in our company. It did not matter, as my buddy said,"They wenn überhaupt Das Innere Esszimmer ist Sibirien did not know we, and we didn't know they will."
Before too long, your tall ones among us have been offered a drink and after enrolling in the dancing, we mentioned our good nights and continued our merry way.
Home after house, we proceeded to go around the harbour, dancing, sweat and sweating some more. There were more fun, laughter, cookies in addition to cheer.

http://www.qfeeltech.com/community/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=371401&fromuid=45786

http://www.qhmvp.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9803696

http://bbs.hvmrzc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=434142

http://www.ubacs.com.ar/osqa/preguntas/2122504/not-every-bullet-visitors-41

http://bbs.cxhcxh.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1551627
[url=http://web.subpump.com.my/assets/css/images/confuse.asp?wil=7]Après tout
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:22 , Processed in 0.075667 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表