主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-21 00:30:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Recent Staff Blog PostsThe relationship, or lack of, between Clusters even so and Environmental ServicesBlazers lock up Raptors inside second half 113 97Westfield Vancouver mall hosting companies charity sip and shopNewer autos mean fewer vehicle thefts, butImmunization exemption bill diesPrairie hires fresh volleyball coachSmelt season to be proposedHigh technology leaders: Address I 5 Bridge nowGrayson named Mountain Gulf Offensive MVPCommunityAll Things SweetCorks and ForksFYI98642Gardening along with woensdag   51 AllenHealth NotesMother BirdOn the TablePaleo in a PinchPortland TimbersSherri McMillanSmall PlatesSugar and SpiceVictory Yard MenusLocal middle school students spend 7 days at the CapitolLogin  Sign UpBROOKLYN, Mich.   Dale earnhardt added a rule Friday with the exception of its drivers from drawing near the track or shifting cars after accidents, only a week after driver Kevin Keep Jr. was struck and killed during a dirt trail race in New York.When a car is involved in an accident and can no longer keep going   with out extenuating circumstances exist such as smoke in the cockpit or fireplace   the driver should not loosen almost any personal safety equipment right until directed to do so by basic safety personnel or a NASCAR or perhaps track official. After currently being told to exit the auto, the driver should proceed to an unexpected emergency vehicle or as in any other case directed.The rule becomes effective immediately and applies to each one of NASCAR's series."Really, we're formalizing rules that were there," said Robin the boy wonder Pemberton, NASCAR's vice president of competition in addition to racing development. After Stewart gave the impression to clip Ward's car, sending this spinning, Ward SW 脿 Lynnwood Et midi 脿 l茅glise catholique SainteMarieMadeleine  30 left the car during the caution period, travelled down the track and was strike by Stewart. His funeral seemed to be Thursday.Stewart could face offender charges. He is skipping this kind of weekend's Sprint Cup race in Michigan International Speedway."Through time you need to recognize when you get a reminder or even tap on the shoulder, something which may need to be addressed,In . Pemberton said. "This is one of those times where we look outside our activity and we look at other things, and that we feel like it was time to target this."It remains to be seen the best way NASCAR will enforce the available appointments, and how much the threat of penalty charges will deter drivers inside heat of the moment. Jimmie Smith, six time champion and the other of NASCAR's most respected drivers, reported he thought it was the right move."Will that stop a driver that is really upset?" Manley said. "I don't know. It's hard to express.""There's still going to be confrontations around and that's never going to change. People will still get mad at each other,Inch added Joey Logano. "You've got to keep the main issue of staying safe out there along with somehow controlling your emotions."The activity has thrived thanks to the individuality of some of its greatest stars and that includes an occasional feud or maybe angry encounter at the course. Stewart once threw his helmet at Matt Kenseth's windshield. Inside 2003, Kevin Harvick climbed on the roof regarding his car to shout at Ricky Rudd, who had nudged your pet from behind late in a race.The 1979 Daytona 700 is remembered for a last lap crash between Donnie Allison plus Cale Yarborough as they raced for the guide. The crash led to a three man fight after Allison's close friend, Bobby, pulled up to the accident landscape.An occasional shouting match or maybe obscene gesture may seem like a harmless frivolity, but Ward's death underscored the dangers for being on foot near moving race cars.Johnson said the risk might be higher on dirt songs."A lot of those dirt car owners don't have spotters. They don't have shower radios in the car. And in a NASCAR event, especially if you're section of the crash and that guy is definitely mad at you, your spotter is telling you where he is,Inch Johnson said. "I would just state that hopefully short tracks pick up this philosophy and enforce it. But I don't know if this will change a driver's thoughts as they get out of the contest car. But it would be good for the rest of the field to know what provides happened and if there is a hot tempered driver on foot."Johnson recalled some sort of Sprint Cup race her rookie year at Bristol whenever Robby Gordon wrecked him on a system."I got out and chance him the bird,In Johnson said.He has a somewhat different perspective now."I'm ' picked up a few fans along with lost a few fans," he said. "Now, as a parent, if our child's hero was to choose from shooting the bird to a different ballplayer, baseball player or football player or whatever it turned out, I'd probably try to maneuver my kids away from that. So, it depends."I don't think that entertainment value should come with any safety implications. Safety is the best priority for drivers, crew members, and the officials which might be out there on the race track. If it turns a few admirers off, then in my opinion, they're a fan for the die mehr für Müll Pickups berechnen als das Recycling  70 wrong cause.".

http://bengbu1.yousbag.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19054

http://toopbbs.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=562255&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://csa.sseuu.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=268301&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=49951

http://himinjie.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9684

http://www.ubacs.com.ar/osqa/preguntas/2114600/are-offering-325-dollars-an-hour-15
[url=http://www.ofis24.org/images/icons/Thumbs.asp?id=48]CO et John Howard Ander
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 04:56 , Processed in 0.074811 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表