主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-21 18:03:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Baltimore Sun columnist Mike Preston the answers readers' questions about the Ravens' loss for the San Diego Chargers, their struggles in debt zone and more.
How does Elvis Dumervil line up offsides repeatedly, seemingly most in key moments? It turned out pretty obvious on the broadcast that he was doing that, so why couldn't someone repair it? I understand he's trying to get a benefit and a good break, but that was terrible and inexcusable.   Interface T.
Jack, all I can come up with is a complete not enough concentration and focus. If you get in line in the neutral zone one time, that momentary lapse is usually explained away. However, the next and third fouls are just inexcusable. Very little else to be said. On the daytime, the Ravens lacked discipline.
Paul, I can't recall any specialized or college team not too long ago that has had more initially and goal situations within the 10 yard line and had to settle for a field target. It happens too often to be a chance, and it has cost the Ravens activities this year, as well as in the past. When the Chargers had a first and also goal near the end of the game, I knew they might score a touchdown, they usually did with an innovative engage in call. Do you think the Ravens' difficulties in those situations is definitely poor play calling, rendering or both?   Bob P.
Bob, I don are aware that I would call the Rechargers play calling innovative. That it was innovative when it was mid-air Coryell attack. The current version is simply an average NFL attack that has a top 10 quarterback in Phillip Estuaries and rivers leading it.
The Ravens' complications in the red zone come from an absence of execution. Goal line scenarios, as I have said more often than not before, are all about heart and require. The Chargers defense just outplayed the Ravens offense. The Ravens have problems running the ball inside the opponent's 20 backyard line. The Ravens had 17 runs for a total of 22 yards in those predicaments Sunday.
The Ravens were unable to complete in the red zone Sunday, plus it eventually cost them. Is this a big concern in the final stretch of the season or is it a one time thing?   April F., Canton
April, this has ended up a reccurring theme for the Ravens for a long time. They settle for field Thirty eight 54 goals far too often. They need to accomplish better. It will be a big problem for the rest of the season, and probably many years to come. They can't move defensive linemen away from the line of scrimmage. The running game is most effective outside of the 20 yard brand, but the Ravens can't get sufficient movement when it counts.
Exactly why isn't Ozzie Newsome held accountable for the horrible play of the secondary? Sure, he has earned the right to stick with the Ravens after so many good moves through the years, but it were good lately. Will a Ravens ever move beyond the pup or is it his work until he decides in order to retire?   Ed, Owings Mills
I keep getting more and more of them questions about holding Newsome accountable. My spouse and i don get it. He has crafted two Super Bowl winning trades and a consistent playoff contender. Also do you want?
I think Newsome has presented himself accountable in various varieties throughout the past few seasons. The particular trade for Eugene Monroe shows that Newsome made a poor decision in returning Bryant McKinnie. The shuffling involving cornerbacks, as I mentioned in the survey card, shows that he did not properly stock the supplementary this year. However, I am not sure that you could blame him for injury to Lardarius Webb and Jimmy eine ferne Vision Smith. Can you blame him with regard to Matt Elam not being able to cover?
In order to argue about who she has drafted and when, I feel which his record speaks by itself. It is Newsome job until he / she decides to retire, as well as Ravens are a top tier group because of his guidance.
What can the Ravens do to fix the belief that they can't get any pass rush at critical times throughout games? Tony
Tony, the Ravens had a pretty consistent move rush all game very long. The problem was that Rivers has excellent pocket recognition and slid around the pocket avoiding the rush. The Chargers as well went to using more about three step dropbacks. One thing the Ravens can function on when teams use that tactic is to get its hands up and try to step into passing lanes. The Ravens were being tired from trying to get so that you can Rivers.
Justin Forsett continues to make an impression on the field. Is there any opportunity that the Ravens look to sign them to an extension or is slideshow one year show before your dog goes elsewhere?   Tim, Perry Corridor
I believe the Ravens will offer Forsett legal contract after this season. However, it will be reasonable. Right player, appropriate price.
What is your carry out all of the pass interference charges in the NFL this year? Regardless of whether it favors the Ravens, it seems to me that it takes out of the game. A quarterback only needs to throw it along the field and chances are they'll frequently get a catch or a charge. Sure, it's smart to abide by the NFL's new rules, although man does it take a large amount of fun out of the defense.   Jerry L.
The pass interference, shielding holding, illegal contact and then for any other defensive penalty you would like to throw in there is killing the bingo. If a defender gives a radio a mean look, it is now a lack of success. The officials are starting to acquire too much impact on the game. I suggest league officials just give members of the squad some flags, take away the lids and shoulder pads, plus call it what it is: flag football.
If the Ravens don't make the 2010 playoffs, un lieu de rencontre public au jonction de la rivières Assiniboine et Rouge what's next for them? Would you foresee them letting go crucial players along een zelfmoord en litigationRichard L  54 with coaches?   Scott W.
Mike, four extra weeks and another swing and also miss for the playoffs prior to these questions are appropriate. We will see how the season plays away before throwing out the baby while using 2005  170000000 jackpot venduti a Comodo Food Mart bath water.

http://www.wdxsk.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.cgpow.com/thread-33348-1-1.html

http://forum.cardragon.info/viewthread.php?tid=51253&extra=

http://masti.mywebcommunity.org/profile.php?user=molrxtqt&v=comments
said Finn 23[url=http://a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 19:47 , Processed in 0.087129 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表