主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-21 20:57:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The liquor commission have see a small growth in benefit in the 2014 fiscal season with gross liquor product sales of just over $99 million   an expansion of $1.5 million in excess of last year, according to the PEILCC 2014 yearly report.
But the commission received budgeted a goal of more than $102 million, marking the second 12 months in a row the liquor commission did not meet its funds targets.
Nonetheless, Tourism Minister Robert Henderson says he is pleased with the commission's performance in This year, pointing out it did submit an increase in sales.
"Our overall income is up and we transferred yet another $1.1 million to the general treasury, the positive thing," Henderson said. Alcohol Control Commission's annual reports as they are operated by private companies, however Henderson says they are doing well.
The actual East Royalty liquor company has been the most while Genoa remained nine points behind Lazio 679 successful currently, while the Murray Harbour location haven't seen as much uptake when had been anticipated, Henderson said.
Nevertheless the overall success of the 6 agency stores has resulted in a decrease in sales at A dozen of the liquor commission's 18 provincial stores.
The West Royalty store published the biggest loss with a $973,672 lowering of gross receipts.
The commission's primary Oak Tree Place retail store in Charlottetown also saw any sales decrease of $806,314.
The North Rustico liquor store, which feared losing business to the agency retail store in Cavendish, posted $483,119 loss in major receipts.
This was the second yr of decreased sales for all those three of these locations.
Henderson recognized these losses, but with booze sales up overall regarding 2014, it's not necessarily not so good for the commission.
He further more noted commission officials predicted losses at the traditional booze stores with the introduction with liquor agencies.
"Just the opportunity of usefulness would trump some people driving a bit farther, so we expected we will see those agency retail outlet sales increase," he explained.
With the current political local climate in the province, any major changes will not likely happen any time soon.
"There will soon be a new (govt) administration, probably an election. Liquor Commission's net transfers to the actual province totaled over $36 million for 2014, not including the provincial portion of the harmonized sales tax.
I would not drink but I used to. Just what burned me the most with regards to buying liquor was not the particular sales tax . that is a consumption taxation. I am all for use (the only FAIR tax). Get real the EXORBITANT PROFITS of the robber barons. We should have the directly to make our own alcohol es zu kopieren 55 merchandise. We need less government attack into our lives. Like an alcohol addict, the GOV DEPENDS ON THE (outcomes) REVENUE, so of course, they just do not even want to entertain the thinking behind privatization. It's time for an intervention. That is a year end report released by the government  not a freedom of knowledge request. The CBC would have gotten the same information yet not a person note of this on their web site. Can one media outlet during this province hold this government at least a touch accountable and also do some investigating Ie: just what exactly bonuses were paid to be able to management that took outside the profit? How much in the lifetime of the year is sent to fundraising at taxpayer cost  how much will gifted? I'd bet practically all I had that the Premier don't pay a dime for the container of Johnnie Walker Blue he or she "gifted" to a reporter at an X mas party ($245.00 before taxes n the government peilcc website  275.00 retail). Must be awesome  love to see a receipt for this even so wouldn't hold my breath of air
This is all a huge joke. Liquor sales reliably enhance each year due to the small boost in prices, 5% again throughout may, it has nothing to apply the grossly corrupt in addition to incompetent staff at the payment. They're Goodreads   57 not even ashamed, and openly admit a change of staff will happen with the fresh election as always. Just much more corrupt officials placing family and friends in government jobs and even more money wasted paying these individuals. In a company model that profits mainly from the little percent of addicted alcoholics, it has the sad and sickening to see the benefits used this way. I agree somebody that actually cares about the province and island business needs to remain in place here.
Liquor revenue on PEI is a monopoly business without IL Come un franchising di proprietà familiare any competition where the government manages virtually every aspect, from the selling price, to the locations, hours of operation, staff members etc. etc. How can people not be making massive revenue? Perhaps the management is overpaid as well as incompetent. Perhaps they are shelling out far too much for the locations that that they lease from their friends in ridiculous rates that are stuck for decades. If a store consistently underperforms why not shut it decrease or move to a more less expensive location like a real business would do?Why does our local media just do the government's BS? How bouts we they ask government complicated questions and hold these people to account? Governments of blueberry republics use state controlled media channels as a tool to unfold their propaganda. Is PEI just another blueberry republic?

http://shequ.1000new.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2730696

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://w.xiangnote.com/viewthread.php?tid=726139&extra=

http://fuxuange.com/news/html/?348104.html

http://www.forumcentrale.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1010982
[url=http://adanaproteknik.com/Fotolar/Originals/event.asp?lay=7]La producción
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:55 , Processed in 0.122111 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表