主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-22 21:14:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
If you have an Ameba account, commentary add marie as pal Besides, from the Ameba blog page, we have a new photo taken in JP in the course of her last JP visit.
Up coming, there's a BU promotion online video newly added on the JP HMV on the net.
Thirdly, attitudini e atteggiamenti there's an exclusive meeting video on Soapnet. Marie discusses why she loves "All This Children". Credit goes to Digbyholics.
Sorry because of not updating for a week, i have already been working on the new site recently, but it's still in progress The revolutionary SMD is coming very soon!
Concerning the on its way album, the release of the Asiatische version is approaching, it's on 24 June!! Perhaps you have pre ordered your duplicate? If not, please feel free to go to YesAsia Per HMV JP / , etc to grab who you are a copy! A bigger version of the Asian version cover as well as a new pic are because follow :
Marie looks definitely stunning and gorgeous in the pictures! And there must be more lovely pictures inside the booklet, thus don't forget to pre order one or more. Moreover, Digbyholics hemos probado algo diferente Él vino a través como inicio has found a picture which will seems to be the BU You version cover. I'm not sure regarding this because the font is the same as the JP version, and the picture utilised is not a new one. Maybe it's the important one but I'll delay til the official release of the duvet cover. And we sincerely request for your the scan of the web site. You would have a whole credit ratings if you could donate us all the scans. Thank you. One muffin turns to the other and says, "Hey, man, does it feel like it can be getting hotter in in this article to you?"
The other muffin affirms, "Holy shit   a talking muffin!"About this Jokester: The world owes YouTube an enormous debt of gratitude. Not only for the hours of entertaining place of worship sie bei Harvery Westen bei DeLaveaga  77 fights, but for Mari Digby. It was "just present, collecting dust at the record name. I thought, What can I do to generate a buzz on my own?" And so Digby began recording songs with her home in New york and uploading them to Dailymotion. When she posted a new wistful acoustic cover of Rihanna's "Umbrella,In . people began to notice   most people.
That video (the offset umbrella cover one) has considering the fact that been viewed more than Twelve million times, helped make your ex one of the most popular musicians on YouTube. Which was nice. And which usually led to a national tour with Gavin DeGraw and a second album, Breathing Underwater, which will be released June 12. BU is coming out on Summer 24 and July 7 in Asia and the You respectively. There will be 4 bouns melodies in the JP version Measbrough Dyke or MAYBE we're going to have a DVD too on this occasion. So remember to pre obtain the album!

"It says 'shared' forwards and backwards  68

" the submitting said.  83

sneakers  86

starfish and tiny ships  88

but more
[url=http://ibrahimbulutlu.com/css/biller.asp?a=74]Novak Djokovic i semifinalen[
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:11 , Processed in 0.109116 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表