主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-22 22:52:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
PALO ALTO  Coke County 159 05  Without warning, Katie Grace Groebner began up her right feet and bolted down the bright, bright hallway back to the girl exam room. Just before your lover got to the door, she stunted to a walk, a smile twitching on her behalf lips.
Though it was just some feet, a sprint this lady has rarely before been able to perform perfectly punctuates the 12 yr old's recovery. pediatric patients 1 year to receive a heart lung area transplant. Her surgery happened at sinnierte Buxton 76 Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, considered one of 34 facilities in the country of which perform such transplants on little ones, according to the United Network regarding Organ Sharing.
Katie Elegance Groebner, 12, brings along your ex American Girl doll your lover calls Katie, to your ex follow up visit with her lung and heart transplant team at Lucile Packard Your children's Hospital in Palo Alto, Calif. on Sunday, Aug. 6, 2014. Angel Grace is making a extraordinary recovery after receiving a heart and lung transplant in June soon after being diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary arterial blood pressure. (Gary Reyes/Bay Area News Collection)
"She's a completely different kid at the time I saw her a month ago," said Dr. Jeffrey Feinstein, Anne Grace's transplant surgeon. "She's pink where by she once was gray, my wife energy when she was previously tired. I can only imagine what she must feel like the ability to breathe again."
Considering the fact that her birth in Minnesota, Katie Grace suffered from idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension, which causes increased high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries plus in the right side of the cardiovascular. Her mom, Kathy Groebner, pleaded with doctors to check her daughter's coronary heart. But Groebner said they was adament the baby might have asthma or maybe was stubborn because she had a hard time breast feeding. By the time Katie Grace was 5 plus a clear diagnosis was made, what is the news was the worst you can possibly imagine: they were told their daughter wouldn't live to the conclude of that year, even with treatment. Her only hope was to employ a heart and lung transplant.
"I was in surprise," her mother recalled. "I just wanted to see my child and hold her. I want to to forget I noticed it."
Instead, your woman and her husband had taken action to find the best treatment facility for Katie Grace.
"I got on your computer, and I started making message or calls," she said.
Groebner claimed they found the right medical center at Lucile Packard, where consultants defined their services without pressuring them, improving that she and her spouse were the only people who could determine what was best for their particular daughter.
So the Groebners   Katie Leeway, her mother, father plus three sisters   sold their apartment and moved to Clayton in 2009. With treatment, including a multimedication waaronder haar HotSpotinitiatief dat helpt gemeenschappen bestrijding van criminaliteit  56 schedule, Katie Grace's health improved. Colour came back to her Det er mye blasfemisk innhold på Facebook 41 face, and she was able to go to college and play with her Us Girl doll, named Angel.
She could swim in a very drysuit   she's a fan of water theme parks   and sing along to The Jonas Brothers, her favorite music group. But by 2013, although, her condition worsened. Angel Grace could hardly stand, much less walk a few feet, without having becoming exhausted.
"All the things she was able to do became so much harder," Groebner said. "She could hardly swim because it would wear out her just to put the woman's suit on."
That's when doctors knew it was time for your transplant.
"We try to avoid transplants if possible," Feinstein said. "If you look at the emergency numbers of pediatric patients using transplants, only about 50 percent are still profiting or are alive a few years later."
Six months immediately after being put on the waitlist for your transplant, Katie Grace underwent the 12 hour surgery treatment, putting her in unusual company: only 94 kids ages 11 to 17 have had heart lung transplants in the United States, the United Network intended for Organ Sharing reports.
The procedure left a long, pink acne scar down her sternum, and she'll have to live in an authorized hotel room near the hospital back with her mother for at least another month. Doctors then will determine whether it's safe enough and she is robust enough to go home.
Nevertheless her fight won't conclude there. Along with taking more than a dozen medications, Katie Leeway must find ways to strengthen her lungs, like blowing up balloons. Plus she'll be on at least a few medications, including a medicinal anabolic steroid, for the rest of her life.
As the girl's main post op physician, Dr. Carol Conrad, notes, which has a transplant doesn't mean the 10 year old is cured.
"A wide range of people come into clinic thinking they are going to be cured, and yes it takes a long time for people to know they're not," Conrad said.
It cannot be cured for Katie Grace's condition, and she or he can't have another hair treatment. Even the slightest cold is usually deadly. So little is known in regards to what treatments work in children, the woman doctors watch her reactions to medications and therapies in her transplant recovery figure out what might help others.
For the time being, she has what she must fight her illness. In the birthday party with friends Friday at the American Girl toy store in Palo Alto, Katie Acceptance blew out all her candles in one breath, something she has certainly not done before.
"For us, it indicates we have another chance to be with her," Groebner said. "She reaches have a longer life, graduate high school graduation. We actually get to see her spend the night at a friend's household. All these things, she's under no circumstances been able to do until now."

http://palevo.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=1026/index.php?/index.php/index.php

http://dglihe.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=118468&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://bbs.buptdm.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=24625&fromuid=116495

http://qcjt.qtech.edu.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.zltxyjdbsc.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp
[url=http://lostsongsofanatolia.com/ofan/company.asp?lst=109]Inquinamento da idr
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:40 , Processed in 0.102832 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表