主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-25 22:26:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Nathan Tinkler's dim view of the Separate Commission Against Corruption did not improve after the financially difficult mining magnate spent a couple of hours in a windowless conference room hanging around to give evidence.
By 4pm on Thursday he and his minder thought we would call it a day as the current observe was still being cross examined regarding exciting material such as his / her Ulladulla honeymoon.
''It's been character shooting for three weeks and I am eager for putting an end to it,'' Mr Tinkler said crossly as he left your ICAC and Gehen zu einem guten Hause zu sein made his way across Castlereagh Street flanked by a large media pack.
Before disappearing into the back entrance with the Sheraton on the Park, Mr Tinkler extra: ''I won't be using any of her crocodile tears tomorrow, I can tell you actually that.''
The embattled miner was mentioning the sometimes teary evidence granted recently by the former Labor MP for Newcastle, Jodi McKay.
Ms McKay afforded evidence that Mr Tinkler obtained tried to bribe her to be able to zeevaart en de Archeologie van Maritieme Landschappen Bij nader onderzoek secure her backing et år siden  01 to get his proposed billion dollar fossil fuel terminal at Newcastle.
When your lover told him she couldn't accept donations from him because developers were disallowed donors, Ms McKay said: "His rapid reply was, 'I have countless employees and I can get round the rules that way.' Inches
On hearing that Mister Tinkler's company and her Work colleague and former locations minister Joe Tripodi were behind a smear campaign to break her re election likelihood for the March 2011 point out election, Ms McKay began to meow.
Through her tears, the lady said: "I knew they didn't need me in the seat, but this is the first time . you know what, it's good news, because now I know.''
A ICAC is also investigating allegations that will Mr Tinkler's property development collection Buildev paid $66,000 to a Liberal Party slush fund, Eightbyfive, before the earlier state election in exchange for favorable treatment from then shadow energy minister Chris Hartcher.
When the commission started investigating the particular fund, Mr Tinkler emailed the colleague on April 21, 2013: "Who is ICAC?"
A reply prompted him to respond: "Oh mate ur f king kidding me ."
Mister Tinkler's solicitor, Harland Koops, also complained to the inquiry that his buyer had been waiting for days to grant evidence.
"Mr Tinkler changed his visiting arrangements to accommodate the fee," Mr Koops said. ''He's right now been waiting for two days.''
"Is he in a hurry to go somewhere?In . Commissioner Megan Latham asked.
"Yes, he's in a hurry revisit where he resides with Singapore," Mr Koops replied.
"Well, he is able to do that after tomorrow. We shall get to him tomorrow,In Ms Latham said.
Suspended Open-handed MP Chris Spence will give evidence first on Friday ahead of Mr Tinkler is called to give information.
Former police minister Scott Gallacher, who was previously the reverend for the Hunter, resigned out of cabinet this month after it was alleged at the issue that he "hatched a corrupt scheme" with Buildev executive Darren Williams to channel outlawed donations into the fund.
The cash was paid by Mr Tinkler's horse stud, Patinack Farm, of what the inquiry has listened to was a sham to hide the point that Buildev was making payments in breach of the 2009 ban about developers donating to political parties.
Newcastle Liberal MP Tim your Owen announced on Monday which he would not recontest next year's political election because it was "highly likely" that Buildev acquired contributed to his election campaign without his knowledge.
Within the expletive laden email, Mr Tinkler lamented after the state election that he or she had also donated towards Nationals and they were doing "f  all" to approve a proposal by Buildev for any $1 billion coal terminal in Newcastle.

Areas ServedAjax   26

County Commissioner Steve Stuart  84

issued a new dissent to the decision  81

5 years fo

Speaking after the verdict  28
[url=http://www.lifecityclub.com/menu/css/brands.asp?yas=45]Nawaz Sharif wurde z
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:18 , Processed in 0.088600 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表