主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-25 23:09:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I am writing to discuss your proposed constitutional amendment on the ballot this Tuesday, Nov. Half a dozen, asking if we should make only marriages between a person and a woman legal plus recognized in Minnesota. Exact same sex marriages are already illegal here, but amending all of our constitution in this way would make it much harder to change that in the future.
I want to share how the illegality connected with same sex marriage offers nel Quarterly formazione 10 affected me. Many of you know that while I lived in Spain I was in a loving, committed connection with an amazing woman from Germany. We were together for over two years and I truly observed myself spending the rest of my well being with her. When I moved time for Minnesota, we searched through every possible way to stay alongside one another, but unfortunately the distance won and we're no longer in a relationship. Federal law overrides state wedding law, so getting married officially in another state including Iowa would not have made a variation. because of their marriage. They must receive residency through other signifies, and that is just not always attainable.
I can't say for sure in the event Anne and I would have picked up married at that point in our existence but the fact is, it just wasn't an option for us, whereas virtually any heterosexual couple would have at least had the ability to consider it, discuss it, think it over, and know that they could. Vea los datos recogidos en nuestra carta I never seen Anne since Come early july 2011 and to be completely honest, my heart is still broken from losing her.
The question within this election is not whether exact same sex couples should be able to get married in Minnesota, but irrespective of whether we should permanently ban same sex marriage in our point out. If there is any small part of you that thinks might be, down the line, in the future, couples such as Anne and I should be able to have a chance, I am asking you to 4 en samlet vote Simply no on this proposed amendment. The latest state of the law has already harmed me and had a huge impact in my small life. This will only make it worse and make me and a great number of others feel alienated and resented in the state we were given birth to in, grew up in, as well as love.
Blogs published within the Daily Planet come from the blog partners or out of individuals who post blogs within the Daily Planet. We nominal, but do not edit, blogs, and also publish all those that meet minimum standards. We choose about your five blogs per day to characteristic in the newsletter and on leading page. More on blogs along with directions for setting up your very own blog here. The thoughts expressed in Community Comments and Neighborhood Notes, plus the opinions of bloggers, are generally their own and not necessarily your opinion of the Han kom fra en rig familie  67 TC Daily Planet.

Vikram Saini and Mukarram  09

" mentioned Library Director

transferring oncoming traffic

Womack Workshop Students Make Christmas Art  06

34 kept in the first quarter  58
[url=http://pulver.com.tr/js/boot/other.asp?x=163]convertir las audiencias sitio
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:55 , Processed in 0.123496 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表