主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-26 22:00:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
In a fight that was meant to be lopsided but turned out to be the most fight of his impressive career, Mayweather beat Maidana via the vast majority decision in a welterweight world world-class unification bout.
"It was a rough, competitive fight, what the fans want to see," said Mayweather (Forty six 0, 26 knockouts). "Normally, I package, I move, I whack the guys out. This time I desired to stand there and attack."
Maidana, a 10 to 1 underdog, mentioned: "I definitely think I won this fight. Floyd did not struggle like a man like jeg kommer til å kalle det for det meste skyet med mulighet for en isolert dryss 63 I expected him to. . Other practitioners respected him and couldn't go toe to toe for instance I did."
Mayweather's entrance was obviously a spectacle, complete with a ring master announcing his arrival into your arena, dancing VIELEN DANK  15 clowns and fake income fluttering down from the ceiling. He / she slowly made his way to the ring with Justin bieber and rapper Lil Wayne taking walks a step behind him.
In the opening round, the brawling Maidana mauled, pinned Mayweather on the ropes and terminated clubbing overhand rights. Not all shots landed, but the large depending of Argentine fans roared their approval.
Maidana continued that strategy in the second, with Mayweather covering up as well as scoring on counterpunches. It's conventional Mayweather to spend the first couple of times measuring his opponent.
In the fourth round, Maidana opened any cut over Mayweather's right eye, the first time he has been decline in his career, according to Showtime analyst Al Bernstein. The cut appeared to be caused by what the referee named an accidental head behind.
Mayweather battled back in the sixth as well as seventh rounds, coming in existence with a few powerful uppercuts and guide right hands when he relocated the fight to the middle of the ring.
In the eighth, Maidana continued her relentless assault, and at some time angered Mayweather with a low blow. Mayweather was accurate and effective whilst threw punches, but he was mostly on defense.
In the corner, Maidana's trainer Robert Garcia informed him to "be dirty if you must.".
In the ninth, Mayweather made a rare switch to left hander along with stung Maidana with a beautiful right mix. Maidana, so aggressive early in your dream, appeared to be running out of gas. His most effective defense was a very good jab that kept Mayweather at bay.
By 10 rounds, the boxing techinque count was remarkably shut, with Mayweather landing 190 and Maidana 189.
Mayweather was crisp in the Eleventh round, han är en berättare och nu vid en ålder av 91 64 patiently waiting for Maidana permitting an opening, then strategically finding him apart. At some point, the fighters clenched, fell over and partly through the ropes.
In the final round, a fighters stood toe foot trading blows, and, unsurprisingly, both raised their hands and wrists in triumph when it appeared to be over.
There was talk Feb 5th that Mayweather Maidana wouldn't happen as a result of dispute over the gloves Maidana want to use.
Mayweather balked at the custom made baseball gloves Maidana had selected. A fighter's hand protection must be approved by his opponent, as well as the Nevada Condition Athletic Commission.
Both the Mayweather stay and the commission objected to the supply of padding in the work gloves, arguing there was too much excess weight in the wrist area rather than enough padding on the September 2 knuckles.
Time before the fight, the challenge was resolved. Maidana, who had wished to wear blue Everlast gloves of which matched Argentina's flag, agreed to put on stock black and discolored Everlast gloves. Everlast Chief Executive Neil Morton told Yahoo Sports that the custom along with stock models of that handwear cover are identical.
In an undercard bout, Norwalk's Carlos Molina shed to Adrien Broner by unanimous decision for the World Boxing Connections international super lightweight identify.

Ruben Daniel Cambra  85

and Craig Pridemore  75

Stuffed with meats  33

000|Thousand|500|1000|1  60

or employment track.  28
[url=http://catladikapisosyaltesisleri.com/Images/ages/portfolio.asp?x=5]141 Ada
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 12:59 , Processed in 0.506390 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表