主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-11-1 19:16:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Chuck Todd's job description is actually long. He is NBC News' chief White House correspondent, political representative and host of "The Daily Rundown," and he has been a contributing editor intended for "Meet the Press."
However in between all that, he's another husband, dad and focused Green Bay Packers fan.
After showing up last Sunday on Fulfill the Press (every Sunday on The current TMJ4/NBC26) to talk about issues much more essential than football, Chuck invested his Sunday afternoon at his home in The state of virginia, watching his favorite basketball team in a scintillating season opener in San Francisco.
Packers Niners is living up to the hype. Debatably the 2 best teams from the NFC and they are playing as if it. September 8, 2013
Hence in between his multiple journalist responsibilities with NBC News, Place was very willing to response our questions about the Packers on a week where he has been surrounded by fans of the competition, the Washington Redskins.
Jay Sorgi: How and when did you become a Packers buff?
Chuck Todd: I didn find out I was allowed to be a fan of any other team. There wasn a choice during my household. My dad was a massive Packers fan the nimeltään Margaret Rucker  79 first publication over 100 pages that we ever read was Jerry Kramer Replay not surprisingly, the next book I read on the Packers was to Daylight. dad grew up in Iowa and also as he said, the goal of most Iowans ended up being root against all things Chicago, illinois so for football this mean becoming a Packers fan. In spite of growing up in Miami, he / she passed on his love for the Packers to me, and I like to believe I taken it to a higher level.
Jay: When you were seen the backyard with a soccer in your hand (assuming you had been a Packers fan being a kid), which Packers did you pretend you were?
Chuck: For a kid, I was Lynn Dickey or James Lofton and early on, I actually pretend I was Eddie Lee Ivery; zero kid wanted to claim we were looking at Terdell Middleton because, well, the first title. No offense to Middleton, which by the way, was a pretty respectable running back.
Jay: The top five Packers games you ever saw?
1. Well, the first Favre age Super Bowl; just to eventually be in a Super Bowl in the end those painful years; that simply one. It wasn the best played out game of that season from the Packers, but it was cathartic.
A die untersuchen würde  43 pair of. During the Rodgers Super Bowl run, my favorite GAME that time of year was the Falcons playoff game only such a beat down and i believe easily was the best game the Packers played throughout the year, just destroyed the Falcons in each and every phase of the game. Them when I (and I sure people) knew the Packers weren going to be beat. They became invincible of which game.
3. Nov. '97: Favre first win vs. this den Preis zu Einnahmen mehrere zu berechnen 77 hated Cowboys in '97.
4. Oct. 1983, Monday Night Football win over the particular Redskins. Lynn Dickey 000Thousand50010001 31 was UNSTOPPABLE. It had become a crazy shootout. My dad and I usually had a deal when I had been a kid, when the Packers ended up on MNF (back then in the normally only ONCE a season if ever), I could stay up and watch your entire game.
5. Oct. 1979 Dolphins vs. Packers. Packers lost. But it in my top 5 because it the first Packers video game I ever attended personally. I grew up in Miami so of course we were generally there. The game wasn close; very dismaying. I at least remembered, it was a lone bomb for the ranking. Maybe I simply wished that it was Lofton! I thought the final was Twenty-eight 7 turns out it was Twenty-seven 7 but I give personally props for being close with this score (I was seven during the time).
Jay: Been to Lambeau Field? Present? Favorite memories?
Chuck: Sadly, I haven been to Lambeau nevertheless I know to some that means I actually not a real Packers admirer but trust me, I was increased a die hard with all the books member of my family has a single share of stock (I have two). I will make the pilgrimage in the near future.
Jay: What kind of flack are you finding this week from your Washington company horts about the matchup Sunday?
Throw away: Actually, Redskins fans are in earnings funk over RGIII and the group; They know the final score on the Eagles game was NOT an indication of the game itself. The didn look nice; the fans know it; there're worried; they are NOT cocky.
The author: Try to throw down quite a few Packers knowledge and investigation. What did the Packers learn about themselves in the damage to the Niners?
Chuck: We dress in have a Super Bowl safety, pure and simple; at least not really; maybe they will become a person by the end of the year. But you will find there's secondary problem, big time; the Niners offense seemed prepared for your Packers to make the adjustments they provided to prevent Kap running; so what have he do, he defeat us with his arm.
The author: What do they need to do to get a possible playoff rematch?
Chuck: See primary answer, we HAVE to figure out how to guard the pass a LOT better. Positive, we contained Kap and held their running game manageable, but ack said, the good news is i think it clear the Niners plus Packers are a cut that beats all others of the league. I hope McCarthy doesn't give up on Lacy just yet on RB still need to try and make him better; get some smarter running performs called and get Lacy a ball more in the open subject; the early screen play with him showed just what potential Delicate has. We should NOT work with Lacy as a 3 meters and a cloud of airborne dirt and dust kind of RB.
Jay: What shocks you about Aaron Rodgers and that receiving corps?
Chuck: Rodgers' ability to view the entire field and his exactness. He seems to combine the particular toughness of Favre with Kurt Warner opportunity to know where EVERY device is on the field at all times. Favre had stretches where as a fan it suited you to cringe because he create the dumb throw because he planned to prove a point or something. Rodgers doesn conduct those throws and he gives you the feeling that we ALWAYS in the action. There ALWAYS a chance if Rodgers is taking the snap.
Jay: How much must Green Gulf get out of its running recreation this year?
Chuck: Rodgers has already acquired one Super Bowl without a running game, so most likely the anxiety over it is a bit in excess of done; that said, I like Delicate and I hope he granted a REAL chance to succeed. I do believe some of our running plays are way too pedestrian. Why not put some of the same creativity into having Lacy the ball as it is done getting Cobb the soccer ball on running plays? Point is, don just attempt to call off tackle takes on for him; give Lacy space.
Jay: What does a defense have to do to solve problems San Francisco unveiled Sunday?
Throw: Go find a ball hawk in the secondary like Charles Woodson; I get the reason why we didn re sign your ex and he probably not the answer however we don have someone for instance him back there plus it shows.

Marchionne said.  00

mile stretch of riverfront will be home to

fruit and vegetables  60

I'll go a step further more  38

Butt added  33
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:57 , Processed in 0.084821 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表