帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-12-3 22:12:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
How to Get Your First Sales and Sell Advertising
Congrats on the new business! Startups are fun and exciting but take a tremendous amount of work to get off the ground. Your engineers might have created the greatest product in the world but if you don get it out on the market everyone will be looking for new jobs soon. Here are a few ideas to help you jump-start your sales and marketing.
1) Get your product into the hands of key influencers,How to Use HughesNet for Satellite Internet Unlimited Data Downloads.
Who are the leading bloggers and thinkers in your industry. It won do much good if you saying how great your product is you need third party validation,论文代写  you have to make sure he gets the practice.. Who writes and talks about your industry? How can you get your product in their hands for a test drive? You need to win these people over so they can bring your message to the masses. The good news is it doesn cost a lot of money to do it you targeting 25 people not the thousands of potential customers that will eventually buy from you.
What wrong with the current state of your industry and how do you fix it? Create a compelling story and pitch it to reporters who cover your industry. Getting an article in an industry magazine will help you far more than taking out advertising and it free! Reporters are always looking for industry trends and good stories to write about. Find the reporters who talk about your market and write to them. Don give them a press release, give them a story they can run with. I had some reporters just copy and paste my story and print it without even asking for an interview!
A company with 7 engineers and 1 salesperson puts a lot of pressure on you to deliver. In a startup company everyone should be marketing and selling. Now, engineers typically aren the best salespeople but they can write blog posts and tweets, for example about the exciting things that they working on and how it will change the industry. Think of creative ways to engage your team so everyone knows that they should be marketing the business it their jobs on the line!
My biggest problem is,what thebest way to get advertiser to advertise on my site? The website is actually my fiance pretty knowledgeable in marketing, butI like to know is there any new way of catching a possible investor/advertiser eye? Check it out and let me know what you think.
Selling advertising is something I know a thing or two about it the main way I make money on my website! Here are a few suggestions for you and yourfiancée,论文代写 Although many women love high heels.
Step #1 is getting people who are already on your site to convert into advertisers. You should create a link from every page at the top of bottom that links to your advertising page. On that page you should show as much demographic information as you can let advertisers know who is visiting your website. The more they feel like it their target market, the more you will interest them in signing up. On my Advertise page I also made it really easy to sign up they can do it right on the spot without having to email in.
Who is advertising on the websites of your competition? Make a list of the top 10 competitors you have and who their advertisers are. If the same company is showing up as an advertiser in multiple websites then there is a good chance they talk to you as well,论文代写. If you know the company you want to target but don know who to speak with there try using LinkedIn or Jigsaw. Create an overview of your site and the opportunity for them and get in touch with them! Make sure you follow up until you get a final yes or no answer,论文代写  he adds.. If they say no I would still keep in touch once per quarter to update them on things you doing and if they would reconsider.
Spyfu is a great tool to help you find out about your market. Put in any keyword that relates to your business and it will generate a list of the top advertisers who are currently spending in that market,论文代写  the more of these missions that you complete. It will also tell you which keywords are more attractive to advertisers and which ones aren so you can gear your content towards where the money is. Once you get the list of companies use the same method discussed in point #2 to get in touch.
Good luck Jeff and Cecilia,nike/" target="_blank" style="text-decoration: none;">论文代写! I hope the advice here helps your business explode this year!
Readers, do you have any other ideas for Jeff or Cecilia? What have you done to generate sales? How have you sold advertising on your website?
I'd love to hear your thoughts if youleave a comment below!
Cage Of Death Crocosaurus Cove Darwin, Australia, has set a new standard of interaction with reptiles. Its inner city location, housing almost 200 crocodiles, including some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles on the planet and its aquarium like underwater viewing of these prehistoric creatures. The Cage of Death is the only cage in the world that brings you face to face with some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in captivity. Cost : 1 person $120 and 2persons $160 YouTube : Cage of Death (Credit: +Did You Know ?)
The Power of the Human Spirit The Power of the Human Spirit is Shown at its Mightiest by this one little girl. We Salute Her. Qian uses two wooden props to drag herself, and never complains, even though she has worn out six basketballs. She attends her class- She always smiles, always being cheerful YouTube : Qian HongYan use basketball to walk (Credit: +Did You Know ?)
air max homme[url=http://www.payas
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 18:26 , Processed in 0.090615 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表