主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-12-10 18:31:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
On Monday afternoon, Herman Cain produced Som ni är väl medvetna om 83 an unusually long statement in which he excoriated the media (as well as Politico   which first broke the storyplot of sexual harassment ideas against him) for performing a "hatchet job." Within a defiant tone, Mr. Cain proclaimed he would not play by this media's "rules" because, as he put it, "these procedures stink."
It's the most lengthy, full throated defense Cain has got put forward in response to this whole number of allegations (though it does not target Monday's press conference by Sharon Bialek). These days there are reports that Cain will hold any press conference this afternoon (Wednesday) in Phoenix, to "set your record straight."
"I i'm a serious person, seeking the chance to do a serious and very important job. Our nation possesses very serious problems, particularly connected with an economic nature, and Obama does not have the skill, understanding or will to solve these folks.
I do.
Unfortunately, the media driven process by which one must find ale także uczyć się klasy 09 this opportunity is fundamentally unserious. I've got touched on this before   the emphasis on "gaffes," gotcha questions and time period devoted to trivial nonsense   everyone knows the process only grew to become further detached from pertinence this week as the media released anonymous, ancient, vague very own allegations against me.
As soon as this kind of nonsense starts, the particular media's rules say you have to act in a very certain way. I am well aware of these rules. And I will not play by them.
There are several advantages for this. One is that, lest anyone forget, we actually include serious matters to talk about. For the reason that media went bananas over this so called story, the schedule has not changed at all. I have continued to make most planned public appearances. I have got continued to answer questions about this 9 9 9 duty reform plan. I have continuing to do everything else that our strategy proscribes.
Another reason I refuse to play by these rules is that, through doing it my way, I am getting much better results. My personal fundraising has skyrocketed because all this nonsense began. Just this weekend, the Washington Post has come out with a które pojawiają się 46 new study   taken since all this began   showing me in the head nationally, with my numbers on the rise.
The media may be involved with this business, but the voters are not. With this particular not.
But there's another vitally important reason I usually play by these rules: These kinds of rules stink. Can the procedure by which we pick the boss of our nation be anymore absurd? I'm not talking about the principal process or the role of your electorate. There is nothing wrong with that. What i'm saying is the media's trivializing of such an important make any difference.
Consider: I held numerous executive positions in corporate and business America for several decades. I had thousands of employees working for my family. I can't even begin to call to mind how many conversations I had with others during that time, how many directives I gave, how much friendly chit chat might have taken place.
I also were forced to make tough decisions during these years. I turned around any poorly performing region for Burger King, then turned around a new struggling Godfather's Pizza organization. At some point during a career like this, an individual will not like things you conduct, or how you do it. Another person will complain.
That is just the nature of things if you've ever carried out much in your life.
So once the editors of Politico started in search of people who would make claims in opposition to me, their chances of looking for a few takers were probably in relation to 100 percent. These people will not present their names. The what are named as "witnesses" who purportedly corroborated their testimonies also will not give their own names. That's about what you would expect when people are engaging in the "hatchet job," as it's ended up described by Joseph Fassler, who was chairman of the National Restaurant Affiliation board when I was right now there.
It's easy to make accusations if, by virtue of your anonymity, you won't need to be held accountable for the says you're making. It's easy to publish them whenever, like Politico, you don't follow essential rules of journalism by means of naming your sources or even giving any details whatsoever about what supposedly happened.
However the process by which we choose our presidents has become so warped that will, when something like this happens, the press and political strategists start evaluating you on whether you play a great absurd game by the absurd rules.
When someone prevents you on the street and traffic you with an accusation like this, they subsequently write an account about the look in your eyes, and how many seconds it contained speak some words in reply. They go to "crisis management experts" that offer the usual sage wisdom regarding "getting all the information out"   as if you can get virtually any "information" out (aside from telling them nothing happened, which they don't want to find out) in response to allegations that are unsourced as well as nonspecific.
Then, when you haven't "calmed a firestorm"   if only because the people carrying the blow torches have no goal putting them out   far more experts are put on the air to talk about this proves you are "not all set for prime time.In .
Maybe that would matter merely was trying out for the thrown of Saturday Night Stay. But this should be a slightly more dangerous undertaking than that.
Contrary to the idea of experts, so prudent and learned in the methods of politics, I do know what the proven rules say I am expected to do. I simply refuse to apply it. That's because the rules are bizarre, and they produce leaders such as Barack Obama, who play the governmental cuyo ataque cómica complicidad de una docena de pelotas de playa blanca 56 game like experts although govern like complete incompetents.
The world needs its tax framework reformed, its spending added under control, its debt minimized and its overall governing structure made far more responsive to the needs of the people. The nation needs a great many other problems addressed. If it's Pleased with the American people, I would like to correct them.

http://cgi.www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kk_aoi/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi/

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.655315.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=167897&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://www.51sai.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=438682
[url=http://www.bukletci.com/kariyer/panel/gallery.asp?tep=2]discriminatory 53[/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:37 , Processed in 0.086904 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表