主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-15 20:52:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
when I was young, love you. One day at noon, came home from school, saw a bottle in a few roses. That colour is pink. And bud, stored for several days, is blooming, it is no root flowers, open is not free, but in the heart still love it. It was brought to me by my grandfather, picked from the yard of my grandmother's house. Grandpa remember what I said, such as the flowers will be brought to me, at that time, I was at home near the grandfather to work, by the way to bring me my favorite flowers. That pink, always give me a kind of fresh,hogan outlet online, clean, not dazzling,tn pas cher, light in a kind of lasting appeal like don't secular.  gradually grew up, my hands become strong. So, my grandmother from cut branches, with a spear type few roses. That year, my mother gave rose a fertilizer, growing well, flowers, a branch is usually five, or even more. The bud in batch growth, never interrupted, across the shore looked like a garden Jiao drops. Is that shallow pink,scarpe hogan olympia, bees, butterflies fly, hurry traveler. A fragrant season will pour into a recall, just hand planted,mont blanc pas cher, but do not hand picked. That is a kind of look at the scenery, the wind swaying,hogan outlet, the pink to reconcile. Take  my hand planted, but do not pick up. Is in that oneself is also a freshman's time, go home to see the Chinese rose,scarpe hogan online, the flower opens a season, that is my hand. Think of daughter, spring, butterflies fly, heart is drunk,sac goyard pas cher, drunk to drink. That is the cradle of the story began,hogan outlet, the pink became a smile and care. < br > < br / > light pink, it is grandpa for me in flowers, and I planted flower, do not hand picked, only shaking. It was years in the song, "hum ditty, a sentiment.
A flower was grass (5) - Pink Rose
Related Articles:

You're going to get married. - the groom is not me

Qiuyinong

[url=http://www.rican.biz/php/][/url]

Her ex boyfriend is her brother in college students was good, excellent grades, poor family. The headmaster saw this boy looking for daochamen son-in-law. The boy was in a dilemma for her sake. Hi! Who ties unties, then plum personally for his decisions, advised him to choose the best, be at ease go, she will always bless him.
hogan outlet online[url=http://www.a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:40 , Processed in 0.074993 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表