帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-7 11:12:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
university student sports survey report
< p > in the surveyed students about 25.2% think sports not only to strengthen our bodies and widen the our relationships, to deepen the feelings between friends, in the movement met new friends, but also to consolidate and old friends,scarpe hogan outlet, played with multiple levels of role; about 44.7% of the surveyed students believe that the effects of physical exercise on their interpersonal relationship is not obvious, peace seems almost; otherwise about 18.4% of people said is paid no attention to this problem also not be specially to pay attention to this aspect; the rest of 10.7% is investigation group representation do not often participate in sports, did not express their views.
1. - Professional - gender -,hogan sito ufficiale?
< p > in our university, a total of 13 colleges, College of mechanical and electrical engineering, School of culture and communication, School of economics and management, School of foreign languages, Sports Institute, College of art, Academy of fine arts,scarpe hogan outlet, College of information and communication, etc., and the survey of the students mainly for College of mechanical and electrical engineering. Foreign Language Institute and School of culture and communication part of the students. And take part to estimate the overall results. Among them,scarpe hogan outlet, our group was about 09 for 50% students, 10 for grade 30% students, and 08 for the rest. According to the proportion of male and female students in our university, the proportion of male to female ratio is about 7:5.
4. do you take part in sports?
2. what do you think is the impact of physical exercise on your relationships?
3. how often do you exercise?
Your grade is
Based on to physical fitness, enhance their physical quality of the idea, which also has a part is based on this purpose began to carry out the sports they participate in physical exercise; and as most of which 67.2% of people said they participate in sports because their interests be caused by,hogan sito ufficiale, he > < p > in our group investigated the crowd about 7.8% of people said
A survey report on College Students' Sports
investigation in our group of people about 25.2% people to take exercise every day and they will always stick to it; there are about 44.7% people in every 3 - 4 days to do a sport, they think that the frequency is more appropriate, on the other hand also accords with their taste heat, because they carried out their activities are more love but not very love,ray ban wayfarer outlet, too frequently repeated but will reduce their interest of college students; a weekly sports survey was about 18.4%,nike tn pas cher, they think sports is your interest due, what time to interest and time will be about a friend to exercise, free exercise time this population is often compared, there is no fixed rule; college students in Japan is about 10.7% of the rest of the survey Often in the study of life, almost no movement, or based on no time or no like the movement,hogan outlet, etc., they almost do not participate in any movement in school.
Related Articles:

Chuangxianzhengyou mobilization meeting speech

[/url]

[url=http://mymc.site90.net/thread-136412-1-1.html]Students of excellence

For a start, the doctor let me go to the film, I thought what great event happened, actually let me go to the film, but there is no way, finally to shoot. There outside the room has an iron gate, went in, there is hot, I think it must be in order to prevent heat fled, and go into the room, the doctor let me take off your coat, standing in front of a machine, hands behind his back, suddenly, behind a bright light, a machines constantly close to me, so I startled, thought is to pinch me.
adidas yeezy boost 350[url=http://www.laparenth
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:16 , Processed in 0.118875 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表