帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-7 18:31:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
5 shoud I be worried about diabetes

Howdy, I'm hoping someone can give me a knowledgeable opinion. I must start by stating that I know you guys can't diagnose me and i am not suggesting that you but you obviously find out about diabetes than I actually do so I'd like your opinions (I've posted my question on another diabetes forum ray ban sale and individuals were quite sniffy and told me off for 'trawling the web for a diagnosis.') I ran across that quite rude because I like to inform myself for more likely to worry basically only have half the facts, you know? I've come across other people find some good advice here so here goes.

Lately I have been sleeping for 10 or 11 hours every night and still feeling tired in the daytime. My vision is snowy, as being a tv not tuned in properly. I've got a dry mouth but not a great thirst and i also do navigate to the toilet more at night but I'm not really producing huge amounts. All my blood was normal except my glucose level was 6.5 that this doctor said was our prime end of normal (I'd eaten two hours earlier) and the man wants me to execute a glucose tolerance test. Test isn't for the week and that's why I'm looking for some opinions. Would you say 6.5 is high after eating a sandwich two hours earlier? Do i need to be thinking about diabetes?

Again, I'm not really asking for a diagnosis (my doctor are able to do that!) some opinions from individuals the know, Heck, once i had a root canal I looked everything up on the internet and folks said I'd terrify myself on the other hand felt far more prepared when I had it done, I'm this kind of person. Any help appreciated.

No, I do not think 6.5 is particularly high after you have had a sandwich   as an alternative if it was anywhere nearer 10 then it would be. However your GP might be right in thinking it turned out the high end of normal. Search for numerous articles about diabetes and I've read that a normal non diabetic range is between 3 and 10 nonetheless it should not go any above 10.

Your symptoms sound a bit worrying   my fasting level was 7.5 and after the glucose test ray ban 90% off it had risen to 14 on the other hand do not remember ever experiencing one of the classic symptoms. Mine was diagnosed due to routine tests while i had to register with new GP after moving house.

But opt for the glucose test anyway. It is the one where they certainly a finger prick FASTING test first then you certainly consume a high sugar drink like Cola or Lucozade (a 330ml normal can/measure) and 2 hours later another blood test is completed. If this shows you are still within normal range this is simply not normally a positive diagnosis. Whether it is significantly higher than say 6.5 but under 10 you could be showing signs and symptoms of insulin resistance which can become Diabetes type 2 but if you keep a check on the sugars you eat you may very well avoid its development or slow down significantly.

You know that your BG reaches its peak a couple of hrs. after a meal. Diabetes type 2 symptoms occurs when your system is producing enough insulin however it is not being used efficiently to your blood from a excess sugar. Another good name for this is insulin resistance.

I needed to take my own, personal drink incidentally   my surgery didn't provide it!

Tell us how you get on but I ray ban sale we do hope you don't join our Club!

I think you will can get counsel that you need much like me doing a very similar as you trawling the internet for answers.

The symptoms you describe sound almost the same as mine, but untill Two weeks ago It's about time all connected to depression which i've been signed of work with during the last 4 weeks.

I needed a glucose tolerance test after routine blood ray ban outlet tests showed an issue with my blood glucose levels.

The results were 7.8 for the first make sure 8.0 for the second after drinking lucozade (yuck hate it ray ban wayfarer 90% off ).

So here I am too trying to get answers whether or not i have a problem.

Hope both of us get what we are looking for.

If you had a blood sample extracted from your arm and still have to wait to the results (as it has to be provided for a lab for analysis) this sounds if you ask me to be the Hba1c test not really a glucose tolerance test.

The Hba1c shows what your AVERAGE BG level has become over the last Eight to twelve weeks. Whether it is well under 7 you're OK. Whether it is over 7 that is certainly likely to indicate a pre diabetic condition along with a positive diagnosis if it's anything over 10 or 11.

In case a diabetic can keep their Hba1c level under 7 they may be less likely to build up the long term complications which many of us dread as they possibly can be ultimately debilitating.

Yes that's the glucose tolerance test not the Hba1c although when I had mine done Some have to wait for an results. I just went back on the surgery after 2 hrs. and they did another finger test and told me immediately what the result was.

Since the level was well over normal at 14 that has been pretty much a positive test for Type 2 however also had to make another appointment to get another fasting test that was the Hba1c which is the real deciding factor. That returned at 18! The Hba1c doesn't need to be a fasting test nevertheless they take 3 ampoules of blood and each one is put through a different test   first your fasting level (hence being forced to fast), then the actual Hba1c and finally kidney and liver function tests. I do believe that's it however i expect another person will correct me if I am wrong!

Maybe different GP's do different techniques now which ray ban sale $19.99 is why you are the need to wait for the results. It is precisely what must have confused me about which type of test you're having! Or even they took samples to the Hba1c at the same time.

The materials in this web site are in no chance intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or management of a doctor. The site does ray ban sunglasses not have answers to all problems. Techniques to specific problems may well not apply to everyone. If you see medical symptoms or cheap ray ban sunglasses uk feel ill, you ought to consult your doctor   for additional information see our Fine print.

NetDoctor is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK the actual trading name with the National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 9EP. Registered in England 112955. NetDoctor, Part of the Hearst UK wellbeing network.

ray ban sunglasses discount
ray ban sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses

http://www.cheaprb90off.top
http://www.2016rbsunglassesdiscount.top
http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top

ray ban uk
ray ban sunglasses discount sale
ray ban outlet store online
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-10 06:34 , Processed in 0.152687 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表