帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-20 06:01:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
only ever alone when I

He ray ban sunglasses sale parties with Elton John, does fashion shoots with supermodels, is mates with Adele, and also Gary Barlow has declared himself a fan of Tinie Tempah.

Yet there's still a certain amount of mystery relating to this fella   real name Patrick Okogwu   who catapulted to the music scene with his first No 1, Pass Out, really. But despite becoming one of the greatest artists in the UK, he still is able to keep a lid on his personal life. Hard feat, we imagine, these days of 'selfies' and social networking.

As a result, the South London born artist is most popular for his catchy lyrics ('Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?'   genius) and impeccable fashion sense (Naomi Campbell even appeared alongside him in the Vogue magazine shoot). If tales of rolling beyond clubs drunk and snogging starlets are that which you are after, Tinie isn't the man for you.

As we meet at a South London studio, not far from where he was raised, Tinie greets us like we're old pals, by having an almighty hug. At 5ft 8, he's not as as minute as his name might suggest, although he's still in the pint sized pop star variety. Along with his trademark Ray ban sunglasses sunglasses left in the event that, we see his eyes light as he delves into opinion on current topics. He's clearly not really a pretty face. Despite his fame and fortune, there's no swagger or attitude   and there is no manifestation of a temper either. Instead, Tinie results in as intelligent, confident and polite.

You are looking super suave today. Have you always been this type of fashionista?

Well, I wore a blue suede suit using a pink bow tie to my Holy Communion as being a teenager, so I have always been up correctly. I began paying more attention to my image after i started performing, at aged 15. I wanted to look individual.

How long does it call for to get ready for any big night out?

About 30-45 minutes. That i don't think is always that bad. And yes, I do often take longer within the bathroom than girlfriends do.

Well, I've found being in the shower could be the only time I buy to be alone! I spend so much of my time giving with people. If I'm not really doing an interview, I'm having my photo taken or ray ban wayfarer 90% off filming for something. Sometimes I'm doing all three at once. At the health club, I have a trainer   I need people with me while i sleep sometimes, like when I travel. It's actually a weird existence once i think about it. To ensure that little box inside the bathroom is my saviour. I try to prolong it as being much as I could.

Is all that steam why your skin are designed so too?

Many thanks, it comes from finding myself the sun a lot. The vitamin D and serotonin just makes me happy and that i really think which will come out as being a glow.

You do not use any beauty items?

I used to buy expensive brands, but then I realised the amount of chemicals enter those things. Therefore i switched to presenting coconut oil and that i love it. Quite a few on your face, hair, teeth. even going to fry eggs! I also steam once per week. It brings forth all the toxins.

How would you keep in such very good condition?

I have a fitness trainer   well, he's actually a 'strength and conditioning' coach   who helps me not only with exercise but in addition with what I eat, the best way to look after myself when I'm sick. He made me obtain a juicer. I now know what hemp seeds and goji berries are. He's great   and I get very looking forward to keeping healthy.

Do girlfriends ever eventually be yours for fashion advice?

Yes! Once i did the shoot with Naomi Campbell, girls do are asking me for advice a lot. I'm not claiming to find out everything, but for me clothing is a form of expression so I will tell them a few things i think of a fancy dress or point them inside the right direction. but only if they ask.

Yeah, one of the best things I've bought is a large painting of a woman that's half 2D and half 3D. She has huge 3D red lips and massive eyelashes which come out of the painting. This really is weird, on the other hand can spend hours taking a look at it. My entire house is a bit different like this.

What were your school reports like?

I became pretty average, however i really got lets start on my teachers. Many of them come to my shows now. I obtained an 'A' in Drama, i oakley sunglasses cheap really did well with the creative subjects, on the other hand wasn't a science person. I was into history. England is really a diverse place, and we celebrate great English history which provides us a sense of identity, pride and patriotism, but when you give people a greater idea of their particular individual histories, no person would feel approximately important than anyone else. We need to look at how we teach kids.

What have you been like growing up?

I was a lttle bit different, to be honest. I oakley frogskins cheap knew I wanted to be a musician from an earlier age, so I'd are the guy from the playground at secondary school with a massive binder   that'd I'd nicked from my mum   filled with lyrics. I'd oakley frogskins cheap be hole punching the pages and punctiliously filing them. Then I'd gather my buddies around to listen to me rap.

So that you weren't on your BMX?

No, therefore many people get bullied due to being that kid. There were people who didn't realize why I wanted to buy music although they knew it absolutely was my dream, some would inform me it would never happen. I became a big fan in the So Solid Crew and Dizzee Rascal and would emulate them all the time, and I'd get teased to the. But I just attemptedto use it as fuel to hold going and prove them wrong.

I have experienced it to some extent but my memory is of my buddy at school who never appear in on mufti days because people would make mickey out of his trainers and clothes. I started conversing with him as he lived several roads away and soon we were walking home together after school. This is when my friends started joining us and we became one big group of friends. He settled into school better after that.

How can you deal with Twitter trolls?

We're definitely from the age of opinion, which can be great, however knew from very in the beginning I wouldn't be everyone's ballewick. Not everyone liked Jesus, or Mohammed. Why would everyone at all like me? But as long as I have the people I enjoy and value around me, it doesn't bother me what someone, who I'll probably never meet, says. I just ignore them.

The best way forward you've been given?

My parents taught me that if I haven't got anything nice to express, I shouldn't say anything more. I take by purchasing me in everything I truly do.

ray ban sunglasses wholesale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses uk

http://www.2016rbsunglassesoutlet.top
http://www.cheapoaksunglasses90off.top
http://www.cheaprb90off.top

cheap ray ban wayfarer
cheap ray ban uk
ray ban sale online
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-11 14:33 , Processed in 0.127125 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表