帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-8-6 03:43:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Thinks His Father Would Consider O'Reilly And Hannity As 'Just Hucksters'

Ron Reagan, Jr. had some choice words in regards to the people who evoke his father's name to be able to push their far right agenda.

In the interview with Media Matters, Reagan said concerning the likes of Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, "It bothers me, yes, that they're using him [President Ronald oakley sunglasses outlet Reagan] for whatever purpose they've in mind," Reagan said. "They'll you need to whatever idea they've got and they'll just slap his name onto it and hope that that just gets them over.

"Bill O'Reilly is not a person who as far as We can tell really invests a lot of time or energy in the truth," Reagan told Media Matters inside a phone interview on Monday. "He's a snake oil salesman, he's a huckster, he's a carnival barker, that is about it. He isn't a journalist. I can't consider him being that. Could it be annoying when anyone writes crap about your parents the family members, household? Yeah."

While Fox Newsies love to treat former President Reagan being a kind of saint, Reagan's son thinks his father would not regard them so highly:

Reagan thinks his father would've had a harsh check out prominent conservative media figures."I can't suppose that he wouldn't have discovered them bigoted, homophobic and all the rest since they appear to be," he said. "Ialso think that he'd find people like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity to become just hucksters. I can't think that he'd be in awe of their sincerity or their intellect. I don't think that either one of them are really serious about what it is said."

Also, he criticized the candidates for pandering to conservative media figures, something he states his father do not possess done.

Based on Reagan,"Unlike a lot of politicians today, he didn't require the imprimatur of some talk show host, he was a lot his own man. He couldn't survive worrying about what Rush Limbaugh said about him."

I will hear Fox Newsies dismiss these comments already because Reagan Junior is a liberal. But who know better by what Would Reagan Do? Fox News pundits or perhaps a member of St. Ronnie's immediate family?

Caricature of Ronald Reagan by DonkeyHotey.

Because i applaud the sentiments of Ron Reagan, the factual record unfortunately shows that his father approved of and admired Rush Limbaugh, as evidenced in the famous letter he delivered to Limbaugh in the early 90s. (It was one of the last public ish statements produced by Reagan before his Alzheimer announcement in 1994)

And that i agree that it become a regular and ridiculous spectacle for current right wing shouters to invoke Reagan for what they have to want. But we should remember the facts of Reagan presidency, and also the sad legacy of issues his administration left us. His was certainly the most virulent right wing presidency we ever seen, with folks his cabinet pushing many ideas not thought prudent or polite before during this level.

This is a President who planned to appoint Robert Bork for the Supreme Court, who planned to name Paul Laxalt as his Chief of Staff throughout the Iran Contra mess, who cultivated an Administration that saw accurate documentation number of indictments and convictions essentially an increasing amount of demonstrable criminality in the White House. Which not even getting yourself into the wild problems he encountered in terms of fomenting untruths about welfare, social policy and foreign policy. An upswing of people like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O and Sean Hannity can directly be traced on the behavior from the Reagan Administration within the 1980s. Previously, the most direct echo of Reagan thinking was the infamous Wally George, who could only get himself with a public television station for his rants and screeds. Nowadays, due to Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch, there exists a whole passel of Wally Georges namely, the complete Fox News Channel.

knockoff oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sale
oakley sunglasses outlet online

http://www.cheaprbwayfarer.top
http://www.cheapoaksunglasses90off.top
http://www.oakleyfrogskinscheap.top

oakley frogskins
ray ban aviators
cheap oakley sunglasses 90% off
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-13 10:38 , Processed in 0.088880 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表